The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Garden--The instructions say to do it with the first morning urine. So I do, but then I get all ticked off when it's still + so I do them throughout the day. Yesterday, I did four throughout the day and each one was positive! I'm going to do another one when I get home tonight and see what it says. I've had a lot of water this afternoon though.

Me and my glam egg are going to have a meeting of the minds here pretty soon or I'm going to take away all its rhinestones!

Ginger- are you still experiencing UTI symptoms? How are you feeling?
I am amazed at all of that BDing. Reminds me of when I was 25 and DH and I did "it" everyday other than during AF. My hat is off to you!
Dreamers- I seem to be experiencing "symptoms" but I am relatively certain they are psychosomatic. Sigh. I forget, when will you test? Want to test on the same day? I am thinking of testing on 1/27 or 28. Which would be 12 and 13 dpo respectively. What about you, I am on my iPhone so can't check your chart right now.
Babyo- tomorrow's opk will reveal that you are correct as I predict it will be a clearer negative. I try lots of visualization and there is always a red carpet! Hehe j/k. But i do try to visualize my body doing what I hope it is doing to support what I assume is a pregnancy. Last cycle I did a lot of visualizing my body doing what was needed to start a normal AF.

Ladies- do you ever feel like you are having pregnancy symptoms at four or five DPO? And then do you feel like you are certainly a lunatic? I seriously have felt nauseated and crampy. I cannot stop my thoughts about all of this and I realize that even if I am pg it is too early. I know that!
I am sooooo distracted at work.
Ugh. My temp is still up, but I know that it should be either way. Siiiiiiiiigh. I cannot believe the torment that is the two week wait.

Garden--The instructions say to do it with the first morning urine. So I do, but then I get all ticked off when it's still + so I do them throughout the day. Yesterday, I did four throughout the day and each one was positive! I'm going to do another one when I get home tonight and see what it says. I've had a lot of water this afternoon though.

Me and my glam egg are going to have a meeting of the minds here pretty soon or I'm going to take away all its rhinestones!

Really!? All of the OPKs I bought said to *never* use FMU and the best test results were in the afternoon because lutenizing hormone builds up throughout the day. Although for all of us with super long surges, I could have tested any time of day and it still would have been positive.

Rainy--I'm amazed at all the BDing. FDH is 37 and I think I'm killing him. lol

Garden--I use the target brand. when I get a + in the morning though I always tested later in the day as well because I also thought the LH would build up throughout the day. You are correct though, I could have POAS at any point ant gotten a clear +.

Ginger- are you still experiencing UTI symptoms? How are you feeling?
I am amazed at all of that BDing. Reminds me of when I was 25 and DH and I did "it" everyday other than during AF. My hat is off to you!
Dreamers- I seem to be experiencing "symptoms" but I am relatively certain they are psychosomatic. Sigh. I forget, when will you test? Want to test on the same day? I am thinking of testing on 1/27 or 28. Which would be 12 and 13 dpo respectively. What about you, I am on my iPhone so can't check your chart right now.
Babyo- tomorrow's opk will reveal that you are correct as I predict it will be a clearer negative. I try lots of visualization and there is always a red carpet! Hehe j/k. But i do try to visualize my body doing what I hope it is doing to support what I assume is a pregnancy. Last cycle I did a lot of visualizing my body doing what was needed to start a normal AF.

Ladies- do you ever feel like you are having pregnancy symptoms at four or five DPO? And then do you feel like you are certainly a lunatic? I seriously have felt nauseated and crampy. I cannot stop my thoughts about all of this and I realize that even if I am pg it is too early. I know that!
I am sooooo distracted at work.
Ugh. My temp is still up, but I know that it should be either way. Siiiiiiiiigh. I cannot believe the torment that is the two week wait.

:blush: Im already testing daily. I cant help it - its my guilty little secret. I get the same thrill imagining it might be positive as when I buy a lotto ticket. Even though its disappointing when its BFN, which it has been every single time.:dohh: My temps back down this morning (still above coverline) so Ive discarded yesterdays temp as nightmare related. I have absolutely no signs that Im pregnant but cant let go of the dream :baby:

Dreamers- lol about testing everyday. I can't blame you one bit! I am obsessively reading symptoms from the two week wait website, it is interesting and unfortunately affirming my idea that I am experiencing early early early pg symptoms. Not good!

Rainy---I'm going to have to not like you anymore. There is an actual two week wait website and now I'm doomed to spend the next two weeks on there!!! I was living in such ignorant bliss! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hehe

Babyo- Hahahahaha I don't even bother to close it I just keep it up on my phone and read it when I have virtually any down time, it is a sickness.
I am sorry!

OMG AHHH there is a two week wait website?! AHH! Dang it. Like I wasn't obsessive enough already!

@rainy - Oh my gracious, I have done exactly what you're describing. Every. Month. We'e been ttc. I felt utterly looney each time. I did it anyway. And there was not a damned thing I could do about it. I'm sorry you're being tortured currently.

@babyO - I talk to my eggs, visualize them going for a nice stroll, sliding down a giant amusement park slide, being good little eggies and complying with my reasonable request, and my personal favourite... as Rosy The Riveter. Yep. They can do it! I think I shall now go hide in embarrassment.

Everything I have read says that most women will ovulate 24-48 hours *after* their last positive OPK result. I hope yours stop being positive soon! Gah! That sounds incredibly frustrating.

@dreamers - I don't blame you for testing every day already. I did that last month, and the month before that as well. I think we just all want it to happen so badly, we totally can't help it. :)

I am still having UTI symptoms, but my urine has 'tested clean' three times now at the Dr, at the lab, and at another Dr entirely. So I give up. I'm drinking even more water than normal, and added in cranberry juice (holy bags of cow wrestling ferrets, 100% pure cranberry juice is DISGUSTING) & cranberry pills as well. So I'm drinking like 2 1/2 *gallons* of water per day right now. Which is why I'll never get a positive OPK ever gah!

Tonight, the only way either of us were up for totally doing it was with **TMI** oral involved. We figured sex with oral > no sex at all. But I am bound and determined to finish this race. I have run 50k marathons, if I can do that then I can do this. Dagnabbit. I will not be defeated!

But seriously, sheesh. C'mon ovaries. I believe in you! You can do this.

Also. Packing is not going well. I am moving in ONE WEEK and I have barely done anything. This is the least organized move of my entire life. Good thing the house is only a block from the apartment. Bad thing there there are giant hills covered in snow and ice. O_O

Ginger- I was looking at your chart, perhaps your temp rise will continue? It'll be interesting to see what it does tomorrow. I know your body knows what to do! Sorry about the UTI symptoms. Strangely I was feeling similarly, but I feel better today. Though, drinking tons of water. Of course this is resulting in frequent urination which brings us back to... my early pregnancy symptoms! Ha!

DH was beaming and smiling at me today and joking about how quickly he got me knocked up. I took this as an opportunity to tell him all of my symptoms. I made him feel me up and he didn't think my breasts feel any different. The nausea I was feeling is gone. Tonight when I opened the door to my house I smelled instantly the tuna sandwich DS was eating. Smelled awful, however I tend to feel that way about fish all the time. So, in conclusion, no real symptoms, just hallucinations!!
When AF shows I will drinking a BIG glass of wine! That will be my reward :) I am also considering a new pair of jeans or something good I really want. Though then I think I should just wait and buy an awesome pair of maternity jeans later once pg and outgrowing my regular jeans.
Anyone else contemplating maternity clothes already??? I know this is weird, but I loved being pregnant and buying special clothes for my belly.
Sorry for babbling, I will spare you this kind of thing going forward.

Dreamers- just curious, when did you start taking pregnancy tests?

Hmmm, 7dpo! :haha:
Now 10 dpo still bfn
I just cant help myself thinking - maybe this one will be positive and cant stop myself. :shrug: I have been buying with pregnancy in mind for about a year - how ridiculous! But I find when I go shopping if its something I always seem to have it in the back if my mind - ooh, and I can wear this when I get preggers $$$ SO I have several stretchy waist skirts and maxi dresses.

My doctor called me today, after the results of the urine culture, not the quick in the office test but the long send it out to the lab culture it culture, came back. I am told it was, and this is a direct quote, 'TEEMING with bacteria!'. They went on to express amazement that I wasn't in complete misery. I told them I AM in utter misery.

But I feel so vindicated too though! I DO have a UTI, and a significant one at that. I tried to tell them when I went in that I had one. Jerk faces not listening to their patients. Grumble.

But I'm on antibiotic now. And I am wondering how the meds, and the UTI, will effect my ovulation? If I'll even ovulate this month? How the antibiotics will effect my cm?

I am guessing I'm just out entirely this month. Sigh.

How is everyone else today?

My doctor called me today, after the results of the urine culture, not the quick in the office test but the long send it out to the lab culture it culture, came back. I am told it was, and this is a direct quote, 'TEEMING with bacteria!'. They went on to express amazement that I wasn't in complete misery. I told them I AM in utter misery.

But I feel so vindicated too though! I DO have a UTI, and a significant one at that. I tried to tell them when I went in that I had one. Jerk faces not listening to their patients. Grumble.

But I'm on antibiotic now. And I am wondering how the meds, and the UTI, will effect my ovulation? If I'll even ovulate this month? How the antibiotics will effect my cm?

I am guessing I'm just out entirely this month. Sigh.

How is everyone else today?

Famous last words...

Dreamers- I will test on Wednesday I think. Still prob too early and I am not 100% on when I ov'd. It'll be 9/10 dpo. If neg I will wait and start marathon testing friday til AF.

A quick update from my phone. My opk last night was negative but I had tons to drink in the afternoon. We BD anyway. This morning was very negative so I feel safe now to conclude that it was probably negative Thursday morning (slightly) and my peak was sometime Wednesday. Which is good, because no more BD for us. We drove to see my SS this weekend and we have to stay with relatives who have a full house. Me, FDH, and SS are all in the same room! No BDing for us.

Dang it @babyO, I wanna ovulate so I can stop BDing toooooooo. Whine pout whine. :)

It snowed here like the dickens overnight. And ice fell from the sky. There is no way I can leave my house today. Luckily, I have enough here to do that it will not be a problem. Thankfully, I got my antibiotics yesterday, so I am far less miserable today! Woo!

Still waiting to ovulate. I'm pretty much ready to chew my own arm off in frustration. Whyfore will my body not just comply with my simple request for it to do what it's supposed to do? I think maybe it hates me. I'm trying to make friends with it, but it's slow going. Maybe I can lure the egg out with tasty treats. C'mon little eggy, come on out. I have a nice warm cooo-oookie for you! See the cookie? You like cookies, don't you? What a good little eggy...

Also! I am wondering how Calasen is doing... anyone know? And panda? Anyone heard from her? :)

I HAVE EWCM!!! I HAVE EWCMMMMMM!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I've not had this before right now! EEEEE!!!

AND! My opk was darker than it's been all cycle a few minutes ago. Not positive, but I dunno if it'll ever be fore me with all the liquids I am drinking what I fight off this UTI.

Ok. I'ma go accost my partner now. He was shoveling snow, I made him come in and jump in the shower. I still think I'm probably out this month, what with the antibiotics and the infection. But this whole EWCM thing is SO EXCITING FOR ME OMGDUDEYESSSSS!!

Ok. Thanks for listening to me squee. :D

I'm still keeping an eye on you lot waiting on those :bfp:

I'm ok i think had a complete break down and finally dealing with the loss so maybe we get back to TTC soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->