The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

OK, forgive me, I am trying to see if I figured out the ticker. I am ridiculously slow at figuring these things out.
I really don't know how to do the chart, I am tired and frustrated, but maybe, Ginger, you would like to just copy and paste and this point until I get smarter? Hehehe.
https://www.tcoyf.com/chartgallery/13936/ea73e453-1e67-4f49-bf60-69940a8ed0cb.png

:growlmad: Grumble, grumble. Stupid AF came today full on, so no doubt. Not being pregnant sux! Ok, whinge over, on to cycle 6. Started EPO, hoping to get a bit more BD in :thumbup:

Sorry Dreamers. I feel AF is on her way for me as well. I am not testing today, too crushed when I see -------
I might take my $tree tomorrow for the hell of it if no AF. But seems like I should just let her show if I feel her coming, yes? Thoughts ladies? Temp is slowly dropping. I am now at 98.4. I will update my chart and post a new link.

Let's all have an "I hate AF party!" on this thread!!

~Passes around cheese puffs~

Down with AF!!

I'm still "spotting" like crazy. TMI alert!!!! I still just have copious amounts of brown goo and no red gooey stuff yet, but this is the same as last month. I just started the spotting thing two days earlier than last time.

I do keep holding out hope that MAYBE this is still implantation spotting going on. But I don't want to get my hopes up and I don't want to use an HPT just to see that BFN. I'm such a wishful thinker!

BabyO- my middle name is "wishful thinking" so I think your goo sounds like implantation bleeding. I am wishfully thinking on my own behalf, as well, obsessively stalking temp charts to find lowering temps that led to BFPs. BLAH!

And I will DEFINITELY be purchasing cheese puffs to go with my chocolate. I wishfully think that buying it all at the health food store makes it "healthier" but it will certainly be more carb and fat calories than one would ever require. Barring events such as hibernation.

Here is my updated chart. Next month I will be temping vaginally (tmi sorry) I think it will help since I take my temp somewhat inconsistently timing wise.

https://www.tcoyf.com/media/p/1526083.aspx

@babyO - I too am the Ultimate Master Of Wishful Thinking. Then my hopes, they are mercilessly dashed against the cold uncaring rocks by af's dumb face until they lie lifeless and forlorn. So not getting one's hopes up? Yeah man. That makes total sense. I really am so sorry you're having a rough time of it. Puh.

But! This party notion is a good one. I'll totally bring my Internationally Renowned Totally Delectable Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies, and lots of rice milk + herbal tea. And when af shows for me in a few days, hopefully the party will still be in full swing. Best. Themed. Party. Ever. ;)

@rainy - I am thinking I'll do vaginal temping next cycle myself. It seems like the best option for me, even though my temps seem to have *mostly* evened out. Also. Yeah. I spent like two hours last night laying on my couch exhausted from Getting Things Done all day looking up a million charts that would give me hope that I can possibly get pregnant with an 8 day LP and no medical interventions. o_O

I hope to have my whole kitchen packed and moved and unpacked today. It seems to dang silly to me to be packing everything all up like this, to move it ONE BLOCK. But I mean. What else am I going to do? Carry it over in a wheel barrow?

Also. I got to spend the first night in my new bedroom last night! It was fantastic. It feels so nice in there. The new carpet is perfect. Haha, but it's on the 4th floor. And the wind was so strong this morning, it was *swaying* the bedroom. Freaked me right the crap out. O_O

Ah dreamers sorry about af, she just won't take the hint will she!! Onwards and upwards though, fingers crossed for next cycle :)

I'm 7dpo today, feeling really good and positive, had a bfn, but then I expected that. But then I start getting all crampy :-( this is what happens most months, I'll prob start spotting tomorrow. Ho hum. I don't mind the bfn, but I was really hoping I'd figured out the spotting and it wouldn't happen this month. Grr

So while I was sitting around feeling sad for myself I thought:

~sniffle sniffle~ Well, at least everybody on the Mirena thread will still be here next month. They don't like their girlie parts either! ~sniffle~

I hate that evil AF seems to have gotten most of us this month, but I'm excited to have you all around next month too!!!

lucy--I'll be holding out hope for you until AF shows!

I am ok Lucy. I am optimistic, I feel either pregnancy cramps or AF cramps. I will be happy to move onto the next phase either way. DH still thinks I am knocked up, but I know he'll be thrilled to try again. We BD'd only one other time when I was I infertile and he is getting antsy and making crazy eyes at me during boob check :) DS has been in our bed while he's been sick with bronchitis for 9 days. Rough. I will be motivated to be firm with DS to move back to his bed if I have the TTC sex drive again! Ha!

Hey does anyone ever take their temp mid-day?

Operation- sad but true!! Well how about we gradually change it from the 'ex-mirena thread, to the 'ex-mirena and pregnant!!! thread'?? That way we can carry on these crazy-ass conversations!!! I so hope these bfp's get a wriggle on, I think we've been waiting long enough!

Great attitude rainy, glad your back in the zone!! Hope your lil man feels well enough to give you some bed space to get started ;-)
Why do you ask about midday temping?? It's not something I've ever done.

Lucy- I was feeling oddly hot and took my temp out of curiosity. It was 99.1, I was sweating and weird while my mom and son were cold. I might be coming down with his bug unfortunately. I had a sore throat this AM, DS has complained of one as well.

@rainy - Boooo. I hope you're either not sick/not getting sick, or you get over whatever it is very very quickly. :)

@lucy - Yes yes yes! Hoooopefully, we totally transition into that!

Moving is kicking my ass, guys. I'm so so exhausted. My goal for today was to finish putting the kitchen together at my new house, after packing the whole kitchen at my old place. Well. I got it all packed and moved, but have not yet finished unpacking it. I also wanted to finish the odds and ends in my bedroom. That didn't happen either. Bah. Haha, but I *did* manage to take a 30 minute nap in the middle of the day. I *never* take naps. Like. Ever! I'm getting old. ;)

Ginger- I know it's super early and you think you ovulated too late to conceive, but your temps look quite good right now. And napping is strange!
I am extremely irritable and PMS-y. It is not fair to have to be this hormonal when realizing one isn't pregnant. Not nice of nature. :(
I miss my sore boobs! Hahahaha so crazy, but they gave me hope. Now they are gone and I just totally feel like the progesterone has left the building and my temp will plummet and tomorrow, AF should show and I will order opks!
Babyo- I have made tacos with pinto beans. :)

Oh no rainy, hope you can fight it off:-( lots of pma for you! It must have been a bloke that designed a woman's cycle lol, just doesn't quite work how it should!!

Ginger the last time I moved house I decided Id never do it again, unless I went on a long holiday an someone else came an did it for me!! I hope the rest goes smoothly, and you manage to fit in an afternoon nap every day;-) Fx'd your body needs a sleep for some other reason too!!!

Afm, 8dpo, and a lovely bfn:-( still cramping too.

My wishful thinking continues as niagra falls has yet to show up (DPO11). I continue to spot though.

I thought I posted my bacon wrapped date recipe in here last night, but I didn't. Which means, maybe I accidentally posted it in a different thread. I know these aren't for you ginger :( Maybe you can modify and come up with something super yummy? I swear these little guys fix everything and I decided to make them since I'm convinced I'm broken. I took them to a party last night and people literally stood over my little dish until they were gone and then followed me around hoping I had more. lololol

Ingredients:
dates (pitted)
almonds (non salted, I get roasted)
applewood bacon (must get good bacon!)
Toothpicks

Ram an almond in the date. Wrap in half a piece of bacon. Use your mighty ninja skills to skewer the whole thing with a toothpick. I can't find the original recipe anymore, so I stick mine in the oven at 375 until the bacon looks done. So specific, right?

Slap those puppies on a paper towel. Salivate. Eat.

If AF doesn't show today then I'm going to POAS tomorrow. I can't help it!!! haha

Lucy- for what its worth, your temps also look good to me. So far, so good as they say.
Babyo- I ALMOST ordered those yesterday at a super yummy restaurant, I did not. Now I might make them myself! I am heading to the store anyway for ny potential AF snacks. Thank you for sharing! I hope you are pregnant and just spotting.
I hope we are all pregnant. Despite: spotting, cramping, late ovulating, temp dropping and even if AF shows i hope we are pregnant!
AF due this AM, not here yet. DH pointed out this AM that he thinks my breasts still feel very hard. That sent me running to the bathroom so that I could stare at another BFN. :)

I hope we are all pregnant too!!!!!

Rainy--I may follow suit and pee on something tonight if she's still not here. This is too weird. The only problem: I'm insanely thirsty. I've been pounding back waters like I'm in the middle of the Sahara. Yesterday I had 10 very large glasses full and I was still thirsty. I think I sprung a leak somewhere.

Lucy--I know diddly about temps but go baby lucy bean! Be in there!

OK, forgive me, I am trying to see if I figured out the ticker. I am ridiculously slow at figuring these things out.
I really don't know how to do the chart, I am tired and frustrated, but maybe, Ginger, you would like to just copy and paste and this point until I get smarter? Hehehe.
https://www.tcoyf.com/chartgallery/13936/ea73e453-1e67-4f49-bf60-69940a8ed0cb.png

Yay! You got a ticker!

Here, copy and paste this into your signature on BnB where you put your ticker link just take out all the spaces so it's one continue link:

[ URL="https://www.tcoyf.com/chartgallery/13936/ea73e453-1e67-4f49-bf60-69940a8ed0cb.png" ]My Ovulation Chart[ /URL ]

Love your chart, btw. I've never seen one from tcoyf - they're cute :)

I hope we are all pregnant too!!!!!

Rainy--I may follow suit and pee on something tonight if she's still not here. This is too weird. The only problem: I'm insanely thirsty. I've been pounding back waters like I'm in the middle of the Sahara. Yesterday I had 10 very large glasses full and I was still thirsty. I think I sprung a leak somewhere.

Lucy--I know diddly about temps but go baby lucy bean! Be in there!

Okay, not to get your hopes up but I'm pretty sure that was my first "symptom". I drink a ton of water already but that cycle I could NOT drink enough. Of course that made me have to pee like every hour (and I have a bladder of steel, with over a gallon of water per day I usually only went 3-4 times/day, tmi...? lol) I can't remember when the obsessive water-drinking started but I constantly felt parched. I'm still drinking way more than I've ever had before and still thirsty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->