The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Utterly beautiful babyo xx massive congratulations to you hun xx so so happy for you :)xx

So should I still be spotting? Because I am. It's just light to dark brown, zero red/pink at all. It's only when I wipe and then this morning we BDed and it wasn't on him, but it TMI---kind of smeared down my thigh. Again, only brown. (sorry to be so gross).

My body is so weird.

Well this morning I tested and got a very very very feint line on an IC. I've tested since and got nothing. All very strange. Temp shot right up this morning, but not sure if that was due to me having a drink last night? Going to test again in the morning I think. Just really worried that I might start spotting and whatever might be there is just washed away.

Spotting in early pregnancy is quite normal babyo, its old blood, so it'll be from where your little bean has burrowed in nice and deep!

lucy--so frustrating!! To get a + and then not. Is your ticker right? IT looks like there's plenty of time left to get a REAL bfp.

As for my little jelly bean...that sucker must be heading to China!!!!

Lol!! Have you got any symptoms yet??
Yea my tickers right, give or take a day or so, I'm
9dpo. Going by previous months I start spotting at 9/10dpo :-(. Ive got my whole body literally smothered in progesterone cream! I've got a permanent niggly crampy feel in my lower tummy. Oh I dunno!!

Other than thirst, I don't have any symptoms. Ok, well I do feel constantly nauseated, but I can't decide if it's real, or if my mind is making it up. If I start barfing my guts up, I'll know it's real.

I'll start the Lucy cheer!!
:dust::dust:

Ah thanks calasen x not getting my hopes up though. Hope your doing ok hun, looking forward to having you back xx

Babyo The only time in your life you'll look forward to puking!!! You must be so excited!! Thank you for the cheer:) got my fingers toes and legs crossed!!

:happydance: Congratulations Operation! A definate positive. Ive read loads of posts about women in early pregnancy who spotted for quite a while, so try to relax. Fingers crossed for you! And WAY before May which is great, 1st real month of trying you lucky thing. Are you going to keep it quiet at your wedding or let everyone know? :thumbup:

Lucy :dance: fingers and toes crossed.

Rainy mama - what cd are you now? Im CD 4. Hmmm, I do eat low fat yoghurt as well. I dont need to get fatter though! Im also being slack with cutting back on the coffee as with studying I really need it. Next month if no luck it will be the next thing to go.

Ginger - ARRRGH! Its Monday here already - I want to know if you get your BFP already! I know its early - but you never know? Is the moving all over and done with?

AFM - -32nd birthday yesterday. Was working, on AF and nearly ripped a few heads off! My sister has just had a baby (in the UK) and hasnt bothered to answer texts/phone/skype to say happy birthday or tell me about the baby. Was feeling very delicate and a bit sorry for myself. Got home and DH made a fuss of me, got some lovely gifts from DH and a good friend, ate takeaway and had a much needed early night. Hopefully going to snap out of the low mood, but got practice (oral) exams today and tomorrow and always get pretty anxious. Better go and do some work! Good luck with testing today ladies! I cant wait to get my OPKs out again and feel like Im getting closer to the goal! :baby:

YAY! Congrats BabyO! What cycle off Mirena was this for you? So thrilled for you! And I was totally crying at the post about your mom and grandma...what a special gift for you from them. Spotting is quite normal but you can always request progesterone pills or creams from your dr. I didn't spot but I started the progesterone pills at about five weeks because my progesterone tests came back low for pregnancy. I'm finally done with them now that I'm ten weeks and I'm still terrified that I could mc. I'm so glad I have my doppler though so I can check the baby's heartbeat whenever I get the urge!

Rainy - sorry the :witch: got you, everything crossed for you this cycle. We tried SMEP without any luck but DH's issue is probably why. I've heard of TONS of success stories from it!

Ginger - Definitely crazy weather. Our "storm" lasted all of a couple days and it's up in the 70s again. It's great for me...but not for business! :(

BabyDreamer - Happy belated Bday! Mine was a couple weeks ago and I think everyone forgot, lol. Even my DH didn't remember until that afternoon when I not-so-nicely bit his head off for forgetting. Oops. lol

Lucy and Calasen - :hug: and :dust: to you both!

Happy happy birthday Dreamers! I hope it was lovely. The take away and such with your partner sounds really nice. :)

@babyO - I really get perturbed, generally speaking, with the whole 'I know a person who x' stories people tell so frequently. They sound so unbelievable so often. But. That being said. I'ma tell a 'I know someone who...' story now. :p

One of my closest friends in the whole entire world had a little guy two years ago. She didn't realize she was even pregnant until she was almost 4 months in. Because she had a full on bright red littered with clots and all period every month, on time, like normal, every. single. month. Right up until her 7th month! She would freak out every month too, it was reallyreally super hard on her, emotionally and mentally. I don't blame her, I know I would flip out too. She's a Dr of Neuroscience, and a research scientist in charge of a mid-sized lab... her medical Drs are some of the best in the world. And her OB? Kept telling her there was nothing at all wrong, that these things sometimes happen etc.

The point of all of that was just to say that sometimes odd or concerning things happen in pregnancy, and it's nothing to be concerned about. Sometimes, there is a problem, but others there is nothing at all wrong. It's just an odd and stressful thing that's happening. So, were I you, I'd do my damnedest to not worry (which would be impossible, were I you, I am sure!), and wait until I could see my Doc.

I'M STILL SO EXCITED FOR YOU EEEE!!! I kept exploding with little squeals all day, my poor partner didn't *quite* understand why I was so extremely thrilled to pieces that a person on the internet had conceived. :)

Ok! Me! I tested this morning. Negative. I'm only 6dpo... but I'm crampy. I'm also utterly exhausted. My partner told me this morning, while I was dressed after my shower, that 'Wow! Your boobs look so *pert* and *perky* today!'. I'm not sure if it's because they're swollen from muscle soreness from moving, or impending af though. We'll see, I guess!

Moving. It happened. Lots went wrong, five helpers ended up canceling for various reasons. But, we got it done. All the furniture is arranged. The kitchen is completely unpacked. I have a list of things to buy a mile and a half long. But OMG I LOVE my house SO SO MUCH! I am so so so excited to finally be living here! OH MAN and the kids rooms? They're PERFECT! The kids are incredibly happy. And that's what *really* matters, you know? :D

Tomorrow : More unpacking. More arranging. And I'll pee on another stick, I'm sure. :)

I started replying to this earlier on my phone but it got upset with me and closed the window and I lost all of my lovely words.
Ahem.
Lucy- super exciting about your faint positive! I used dollar store tests, which are probably similar to the internet cheapies, only encased in plastic. When I took the test apart (like a complete fool and lunatic!) it looked to me exactly like the images of IC I have seen online. Anyway, I did not see even a faint line once it had dried completely. So, I think it sounds good for you! I am sure you will keep us posted each day that you test!
BabyO- I have heard of lots of women spotting quite a bit through a pregnancy, and I had a cousin who claimed to have light periods through most of her pregnancy and she produced and healthy baby :)
Hi Calasen! When is your next appointment with your new Doctor??
Edens- hello! Can't believe DH forgot about your birthday! Terrible!
Dreamers- I am CD2. Although it is still Sunday here. Monday I'll be CD3. I haven't ordered my OPKs yet, I am about to momentarily. Very exciting!!

I am a little bit confused about AF. I am still waiting for her to really show. So far I've just been spotting, with the exception of what seemed like a normal amount of AF blood (dark red) in the toilet this afternoon, followed by a tiny bit of brown, and then nothing coming out at all since before dinner.
You know of my wishful thinking ways. I have a gut feeling, though, that this is just a continuation of my body's adjustment post-Mirena. I had no AF during the Mirena days and so this stinks of Mirena! Damn it!

Goodnight ladies!

Happy happy birthday Dreamers! I hope it was lovely. The take away and such with your partner sounds really nice. :)

@babyO - I really get perturbed, generally speaking, with the whole 'I know a person who x' stories people tell so frequently. They sound so unbelievable so often. But. That being said. I'ma tell a 'I know someone who...' story now. :p

One of my closest friends in the whole entire world had a little guy two years ago. She didn't realize she was even pregnant until she was almost 4 months in. Because she had a full on bright red littered with clots and all period every month, on time, like normal, every. single. month. Right up until her 7th month! She would freak out every month too, it was reallyreally super hard on her, emotionally and mentally. I don't blame her, I know I would flip out too. She's a Dr of Neuroscience, and a research scientist in charge of a mid-sized lab... her medical Drs are some of the best in the world. And her OB? Kept telling her there was nothing at all wrong, that these things sometimes happen etc.

The point of all of that was just to say that sometimes odd or concerning things happen in pregnancy, and it's nothing to be concerned about. Sometimes, there is a problem, but others there is nothing at all wrong. It's just an odd and stressful thing that's happening. So, were I you, I'd do my damnedest to not worry (which would be impossible, were I you, I am sure!), and wait until I could see my Doc.

I'M STILL SO EXCITED FOR YOU EEEE!!! I kept exploding with little squeals all day, my poor partner didn't *quite* understand why I was so extremely thrilled to pieces that a person on the internet had conceived. :)

Ok! Me! I tested this morning. Negative. I'm only 6dpo... but I'm crampy. I'm also utterly exhausted. My partner told me this morning, while I was dressed after my shower, that 'Wow! Your boobs look so *pert* and *perky* today!'. I'm not sure if it's because they're swollen from muscle soreness from moving, or impending af though. We'll see, I guess!

Moving. It happened. Lots went wrong, five helpers ended up canceling for various reasons. But, we got it done. All the furniture is arranged. The kitchen is completely unpacked. I have a list of things to buy a mile and a half long. But OMG I LOVE my house SO SO MUCH! I am so so so excited to finally be living here! OH MAN and the kids rooms? They're PERFECT! The kids are incredibly happy. And that's what *really* matters, you know? :D

Tomorrow : More unpacking. More arranging. And I'll pee on another stick, I'm sure. :)

Ginger- 6 DPO is so early! Isn't it funny how the partners notice the boobs? Hehe. Glad to hear you got so much done with the move, moving NEVER goes as planned. We had some helpers ditch for our last move, it made my husband so mad because we had done so much for these particular helpers. I am glad the kids are happy, and yes that is SO important!

Thanx for the birthday wishes, think Im over AF blues. Starting temping again tomorrow and now off work for a couple of weeks so should be able to get a proper pattern this month

Ginger - Temp chart looks good, when will you test again?

Calasen - Hello, how are you doing?

Rainy - are you going to test again?

congrats to all have concieved. :)
i had my mirena removed last wednesday 25th January. started to have a little brown discharge over the weekend, never actually ttc before, so im very unsure whats supposed to my ovulation time? had the coil 6years, so never had monthlys anyway.
i would really appreciate any advice and suggestions please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->