The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

ACK ACK ACK, I have four pages to catch up on but I see a ticker Ginger!!! CONGRATS!!

@edens--Ginger and I dusted off the old thread.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/468009-ex-mirena-graduates-11.html

Crap, I didn't click the Reply with quote button...I only copied/pasted so after reading four pages, I can't remember who posted this but I think it was Rainy? Sorry if it wasn't!! Anyway

What cycle day do think you conceived? I traveled a lot that cycle so I either ovulated on CD18 or CD19 (that temp was adjusted because I took it super early in the morning). I *usually* ovulate on CD18 though so I think it's pretty accurate. :)

Did you BD (or have IUI) before and/or after a positive OPK if you were using OPKs?
We BDed CD14 PM, CD17 PM, and CD19 AM. I had postive OPKs on CD15,16,17,18.

If you were checking, did your CM indicate that you were fertile?
I had watery CM CD14-18. I took Mucinex CD13-15 to increase my CM but still never had what I think EWCM should be.

If you were temping, did your temp spike the day after you suspect you ovulated?
Yep! from 97.0 to 97.5 which adjusted to 97.7 since I took it so early.

Did you use pre-seed?
We used Pre-Seed on CD14 and CD19. We use it externally like KY though, not with the little applicators... We used ConceivePlus internally on CD17.

Is there anything else you were doing that you think made a difference to help boost your fertility? (supplements or specific foods)
Other than a prenatal vitamin and the Mucinex, that was all I took. OH was sporadically taking three supplements said to increase sperm quality but I can't recall what they were. I can check tonight though. :)

ACK ACK ACK, I have four pages to catch up on but I see a ticker Ginger!!! CONGRATS!!

Thank you! :D :D :D

Like babyO said, we totally broke out the old thread. There seem to be enough of us to revive it now. And still stick around here too! :)

Thank you! :D :D :D

Like babyO said, we totally broke out the old thread. There seem to be enough of us to revive it now. And still stick around here too! :)

You're not allowed to leave us! We are all too fragile from BFNs, we'd miss you too much!

Well ladies, I won't be leaving you just yet. My beta levels came back and they are lower. Looks like I will MC. I'm actually totally and completely ok with it. There will be a next time.

(I mean, I'm so ok I more than likely won't even shed a single tear over it.)

My biggest fear now is that it's an ectopic pregnancy. I don't want to take out a fallopian tube!

Babyo- I am so sorry for my previous post. I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I hope you're ok. I am a little teary on your behalf cuz I am a softie. Have you spoken to your midwife directly? So many hugs for you. :(

I haven't heard from my midwife yet. I have access to my medical record so I get results in real time. Sometimes thats good and sometimes that's bad!

And no, I didn't find that jerky at all. :)

I made peace with a MC before I got a BFP, just in case.

I am still hopeful and happy because the research says women who get pregnant again right away (within 6 months of a miscarriage) are more likely to have a H&H 9 months than those who wait 6 months to a year. Plus we are more fertile after a MC or pregnancy.

I also realize that if we didn't have things like the FRER, I probably would never have known I was pregnant. I would have thought all my spotting was a period and I would have gone on with life.

So I'm getting right back on the saddle.

First though, I have to figure out what on earth is going to happen. Since my levels are declining was the spotting thing all I'm going to do? Will I have a big heavy bleed? When will I ovulate again? Ah, so many questions, so few answers.

You should get more bleeding - probably just like AF as its so early on I imagine in the next few days. Then the cycle should start again - hopefully with little interruption. Your special baby must be still waiting for the right time. But now you know everything works (eggs, sperm, CM blaa blaa), shouldnt take too long, fingers crossed for you. x
ps how is the wedding planning going? Can you get stuck in to that to keep your mind off things and hopefully keep you positive?

Babyo- I agree with Dreamers, I think you might expect more bleeding, as well.
I know what you mean about FRERs. It is so new for women to know at such an early stage of pregnancy that they are actually pregnant. We wouldn't notice if we weren't paying such close attention and if the tests weren't so sensitive.
And, you're absolutely right about the increased fertility. I know you'll be outpacing me in the BDing department before we know it.

Dreamers-
I tried to update my chart and add it to my signature. Hopefully this will work. I don't know why I have such difficulty. I used all my brain cells at work, I suppose. :)

Dreamers-
I tried to update my chart and add it to my signature. Hopefully this will work. I don't know why I have such difficulty. I used all my brain cells at work, I suppose. :)

Thats really odd isnt it? :shrug: About your temps I mean, but then again mine dont make much sense either. Did your OPKs arrive? Im giving it this month temping and if no good Im just going to stick to OPK/CM. Im pretty sure I O around day 11-13 each month anyway. Really hope its our month this month!

How are you today Ginger? Any symptoms yet?

I toyed back and forth with temping the next go around if I didn't get a BFP. Now I'm totally torn. I did get a BFP with just OPKs, just not a sticky one.

Oh the agony of decisions! lol

Still nothing in the AF department. My body is being difficult on purpose. I just know it!

@babyO - I know I said it before, but again : hug hug hug. I hope things work out soon, and in the best way they can.

My symptoms? Herm. Well, I've been falling asleep if left alone for longer than 10 minutes and seated. So I suppose I'm pretty much bone weary. My tummy hasn't been happy, but I am also ravenously hungry. I'm peeing fairly often. I'm thirsty like the dickens, all the time. And my boobs are fuller than normal. Which, I am told, is awesome. o_O

I've been hot and sweaty, and walking around in a cami & sleep shorts when everyone else is wearing fleece and flannel jammies. Oh, and the most annoying thing? I can smell EVERYTHING so intensely. Cooking dinner last night, I was gagging because of the smell of the quinoa. And I mean, I've never thought it smelled like *any*thing before. And I was sauteing garlic, and it just smelled so so strong. And my daughter's hair, she switched shampoos, and I knew from across the room several hours after she showered.

So I guess either I am getting every symptom known to man, ooooooor I'm suffering from confirmation bias like a champ. :)

How is everyone? (and do you guys mind that I'm still hanging around here?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->