The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Ok so this morning. We had the most wonderful tech named Olga. She was laid back, smiley, reassuring.

She immediately found a 9mm gestational sac, and exclaimed 'Oh! It grew properly from last time! That's great!'. And I was just so relieved.

There was something inside it, that she wanted to call the yolk sac... but her supervisor wasn't comfortable calling it a yolk sac *yet*. She stressed the 'yet' part. :)

I met with a different Midwife (at the same practice) after the ultrasound. She was positive, happy, and the first thing she said was 'Boy, you've had an ordeal! I bet you're glad that's over...' And so I am even more reassured.

I have another ultrasound on the 25th, to follow up and 'hopefully see an embryo in there'. I did the full round of prenatal blood work this morning as well, but those results won't be in until tomorrow.

And! We have orientation at the *new* Midwife Center this evening, which I am SUPER excited about. So yeah. This is shaping up to be an awesome Valentine's Day indeed. :)

I hope all of you are having a lovely little day as well!

Thank you for the update that is WONDERFUL news. What a relief! I cannot believe all of this unnecessary worrying we (well i know it was more you than me, but still!) have had to do because of the other techs/midwife. I am really glad you're moving on to a more relaxed environment. Yaaaaay gestational sac!

Oh ginger, I am just over the moon happy for you!! So glad you got that reassurance and that episode can stay in the past!! Wishing you a happy and super healthy 9 mos, from here on out!! Woo hoo!!

Hi had my coil removed jan 17 ttc number 4. X I had it in for 5 years

I'd also just like to say this aloud - You guys... I dunno how I would have made it through the last stupid week with my sanity intact without all of your wonderful support. Thank you guys. So very much. I feel like we have such a fantastic group of people who genuinely care for one another, even though we only know one another online. Haha, I've never had an experience like this in my life, and I am so grateful for it. :)

Ok sorry. Hormonal Ginger Sappy Time Is over now. :D

@ginger---YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY for the good news!!! Now tell them to back the heck off!!!

HI bear! Welcome to our crazy corner!

afm...started opks again today. It's so satisfying to POAS. hahahaha

@ginger---YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY for the good news!!! Now tell them to back the heck off!!!

I have a secret. It's terrible. I have such an addiction to peeing on things that I actually bought another pack of cheapie pregnancy tests the other day... just so I could pee on them. My partner has threatened to *make* me 'test strips' to pee on. He said they'd work like this - You pee on them. If the stick is wet, you're pregnant. o_O

*hides in shame* :D

Ginger that is fantabulastic news!! I'm genuinely so thrilled for you and your OH xxx congratulations hun, now relax and enjoy :)) xx

Welcome to the madhouse bbear!

Sorry it's a short I one....but it is vday eve.....and there are things to be done.....:)) hehe!!
Love to everyone xx

I have a secret. It's terrible. I have such an addiction to peeing on things that I actually bought another pack of cheapie pregnancy tests the other day... just so I could pee on them. My partner has threatened to *make* me 'test strips' to pee on. He said they'd work like this - You pee on them. If the stick is wet, you're pregnant. o_O

*hides in shame* :D

hahahaha

I'm sure I'd be the same.

This month I have forbidden to purchase any HPTs until AF is late or I do that crazy thirsty thing again. Even then I have my internet cheapies and I won't use them unless absolutely necessary!!

I'm still debating on whether or not I should ask my MW to do the progesterone testing on CD21 this cycle or if I should wait and see what happens after the chemical? Any suggestions?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed SO HARD at this.

I'm addicted to peeing on *expensive* sticks... for some reason, I don't get the same satisfaction out of peeing in a cup and dipping a little cheapie in. And since I'm out of the expensive sticks, I guess my addiction is cured.

Also, YAY for your good news!! You must be feeling so relieved right now, I can't even imagine. I totally agree about the amazing group of girls we have on here. My secret: This is basically the only board I keep up with anymore. I just <3 you girls so much.

How was everyone's valentine's day? Did you do anything special?

Wow! You guys have been busy today
Ginger - thanks so much for letting us know, I read it this morning on my way out to my exam and it cheered me up big time. Unfortunately then I left the house leaving my keys and phone inside, was unable to use my car, had to pester my neighbour to call a taxi for me and arrived at exam quite flustered! Luckily hubby just got home from trip away and didnt totally freak out but managed to break in to the house! So alls well that ends well. And Im SOOO thrilled everything turned out well for your :baby:

Im so amused you guys STILL pee on tests even though you know your pregnant! :thumbup:

Welcome bbear.

Sorry Ive been about quiet - not much going on with TTC as I know Im not in the game this month - and have actually managed to stop obsessing about it so much. Not too long til the craziness starts all over again though!

Operation - how are you OPKs looking? It would be great if you strike lucky straight away

Rainy - where are you up to? Im kind of lost, have you ovulated yet?

Lucy - I was so sorry to hear about your terrible time TTC, Fingers crossed it will all be over very soon for you and you'll have a gorgeous baby of your own :happydance:

PP I went for a lovely massage yesterday which was sooo relaxing, DH and I were apart but were back together tonight to make up for it

Night night x

Thought I would do my hello again lol now I have a bit more time and no children in the house :)

My name is becky 30, I live in Exeter Devon uk, I have 3 children Aimee is 10, she has severe special needs, millie is 7 and Ellis is nearly 6

I had the marina after in had Ellis, had it in form5 years and on removal decided that I won't be having another, spoke to hubby Tim and we decided we would try for one more eeeeeek

Marina removed on 17th jan, had a massive writhdrawel bleed for 5 days, lots of scary clots then think I got af on the 7th feb which lasted til Saturday 12th

So hopefully ttc from now xx been :sex: every other day :)

Had no trouble with the coil but it did make me have a low sex drive which is now coming back :)

Hello bbear! I'm glad you wrote about your bleeds, I had my coil removed a few weeks back got my first af on thurs last week, and I've been on/off since Saturday:-( sorry of tmi, but been ok then we bd and then I start again! Had enough now!

I am getting a bit of bloody discharge sorry tmi when I wipe

Can't wait for my body to get back to normal :)

Did anyone with a BfP have a bleed at the beginning of pregnancy?

How long did it take for your cycles to get back to normal

I was having a light period when coil was in around the 27th of each month

But so far bleed from 17th til 22 jan then 4 days bleeding from 7th feb

So not sure if they are periods :wacko::wacko:

Hiya BBear! Welcome! I have found cycles post Mirena are super confusing. I had a light "withdrawal bleed" about a week after having it removed, then AF 28 days later. I don't remember, have you started charting? It helps to get it sorted out, even though it is still confusing!

Hi Dreamers! I wasn't sure if I've ovulated. My OPK was never as positive as I expected (but I guess that can happen?) my chart says I ovulated on Saturday. We BD'd Saturday night (though very late). UGH I feel like we didn't get it quite right. I'll update my chart later and then will you please examine it for me????

Hi Panda!

I will post more later, I just looked at the clock! I am going to be late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->