The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

i only have my daughter off this week, so we're having a girlie week cooking etc. Although she has started asking if i am going to start making her a sister...every morning!! my poor OH doesnt know where to look! she says well have you tried yet? you dont want to keep having to have s.e.x do you? cos thats horrible. especially when you want to sleep. lol
luckily shes only 10, and only knows its sperms and eggs and you need a 'special cuddle' to make a baby.
She appears to think im deliberately not making her a sister/brother. so im getting frustrated because i want this so much, my OH is the same. But cant even get this af out the way yet.
on the plus side, im trying to stay occupied, so my house is super clean!

Ladies- I think AF is here :( ??? Aren't I on CD 20?????

Just looked at your chart. I think you ovulated on Friday, based on temps. If that were the case, you'd be 6 days past ovulation today. Is it all out bleeding, or spotting? If it's spotting it *could* be implantation.

If it's af, ugh I am so sorry. That's way early. Sometimes things like that just randomly happen though, and then we go back to some semblance of normality the next month. I've read, for instance, that most women have one or to anovulatory cycles per year, and that's completely normal and fine. So even if af came early this month, I wouldn't worry just yet.

I would punch af in her stupid dumb face though. Ugh ugh ugh. :(

I have cramps so it feels like AF but no more bleeding since my first trip to the bathroom. Sigh.

Hope its ib, rainy. that does seem way super early!! FX its not af and you have a lovely surprise soon!!

Oh fingers crossed its ib rainy!! Keep us posted!!

Perfect that's not a conversation you want with your 10 yr old lol! Nightmare!!!!

Rainy - what is going on with your cycle?! FX'd for IB.

Just had really bad news. Have booked flights to Hawaii and yesterday decided to organise visas assuming it would be no big deal. For me, no problem. But DH got in a fight 22 years ago and got some community service for being naughty. In order for him to get a visa for a 2 week vacation in Hawaii he would need to do an interview in Sydney (a 5000km roundtrip!) within the next few days - and even then there is no guarantee they would approve it. So it looks like he wont be coming. Im meeting my parents there so need to go regardless, but I think poor DH is devastated. He's not that keen on going to Hawaii (with my parents) anyway, but I think the fact that his record from so long ago is still held against him, and I think he feels like he's letting me down. What a pain in the butt. We went to Canada for our honeymoon and there were no issues.

I think it's about time for another BFP on this thread (Rainy)... those of us with no luck yet need a bit of spurring on!

Hi ladies- I have continued to bleed. Nothing at all on the pads I've put in, but when i sit on the toilet, blood does come out into the toilet bowl and is present when I wipe. So I'd say more than spotting, a light bleed. I forgot to mention that my temp went down to 98.1 this AM. Seems like AF, I guess. Tomorrow should be heavier if that is the case with continued lower temps. It is still just so incredibly early that I am fantasizing about implantation bleeding. Also i have heard of implantation dips in temperature. Mostly I am sad, I've had a lump in my throat all day. I decided to have AF welcoming eating habits- chocolate- but that is not helping me to feel any better. Hoping to cheer up tomorrow.
Dreamers- that is terrible about DH, I can imagine he might feel a bit embarrassed. DH and I were talking about a trip to Hawaii yesterday and he said he doesn't want to go with my parents! :)
DH is not allowed to travel to his native country- Cuba. Their government won't allow him in because he was outwardly anti-communist and fled to the US illegally. Very hard for him. Sorry, I realize that is not the same, I am off on a tangent!

@perfect---Your story with your daughter made my morning!

@Rainy--I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for ib!! Have you tried to POAS?

@dreamers--I"m so sorry to hear that! I didn't realize Aussie's needed a visa to visit here.

afm---the sadness has really set in now. I'm so sad my little bean didn't stick. On a positive note, me being sad is keeping the TTC related stress away. Odd, right?

Using my opks still! Hubby wants to see the test after each use. Lol. Started to get light lines... I'm testing every morning... should I test twice a day soon?? My ticker is right on as far as CD goes... and has me at a 14 LP. I love seeing two lines even of its just for LH!

Hope everyone is doing well. Heading to a family funeral this weekend so I'm not really looking forward to that... I'll be out of town for a few days but going to try to stay updated here. Sending everyone lots of baby dust!

hey girls just popping to say hi :) and welcome to new girls :) Need to read through and catch up on all thats happening though, As for me I am still waiting for my period after my miscarriage on new years day, so no clue where I am or anything ... Testing in next few days though as I have a smear test booked for tuesday

I've had spotting the last few days, little bit of brown blood in a pad yesterday adm today nothing ?

Taking my folio acid and also still taking iron as i bled really heavy when coil was taken out. I bruise really easily and the iron is helping alot with that, been a long time since I haven't seen a bruise on my legs :)

Good afternoon ladies!
Hope all is ok with you all?
I'm still slightly bleeding but only when I use the toilet, sorry of tmi!
But do I still presume my ovulation will be from the first date bleed?
So sick of bleeding now! I want to bd .. Lots!

I just too a ov and got my first ever second line :) its faint but it's there x hopefully this is out month :)

Just a quickie ........ POSITIVE OPK!!!!!!!! First ever!!!! Aaaannd ewcm!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!! Bdbdbdbdbdbdbd!!!!!!hehe!!

@tauraus--I would wait until the line gets darker to start testing twice a day or when you get close to the day that you think you ov.

@lucy--Yay!!!! ~Does the happy dance~ I'm taking this as a good omen!

@Calasen---I hope your cycle comes back soon. I'm using opks now after my MC and so far nothing. My line is really light and it should be getting darker at this point. :shrug: I have no idea what's going on with me either!

@perfect--I wasn't really sure how to count my cycle once Mirena came out. I think I took 18 days to ov though. I didn't, however, have the continued spotting and bleeding like you seem to have. I wish I had better words of wisdom for you. :( I'm hoping your body starts behaving soon though!

@Bbear--isn't POAS the best thing ever!?! ha!

My line isn't getting darker this month like it did the last two months. Today is CD13. :wacko: OH has committed to the every other day until a positive opk. Muahahaha I used y'alls advice and tried using baby making as an incentive and it WORKED!! He was asleep by 8:30 last night but I woke him up for a little action and apparently making the baby was the motivation he needed because he was very not in the mood! I'm glad thoughts of a LO changed his mind! :baby:

Taurus- I started testing twice a day at cycle day 10 or 11 and I expected to ovulate anywhere between cycle day 14 and cycle day 17. From looking at your ticker I would say you should start testing twice a day on cycle day 11. I really love to see those two lines as well even if one is lighter.
Calasen- good luck with your smear test. I am so happy to hear from you, please keep us updated after you get the results.
Bbear- it seems like Mirena does quite a number on our bodies and hormones. I hope your cycle regulates soon, I can really relate to all of the confusion.
Perfect- I call an end to all bleeding effective immediately!!!!
Lucy- congratulations! I am so excited! when I first read that though I thought you said you just HAD a quickie- as in BD with DH. Hahaha!
Babyo- good work awakening the beast! I am sure your body is slowly recovering and you will be ovulating like a champ in no time! :)

Me: heavy bleeding today and temp even lower. This cycle was very strange temp wise. I don't know that I ovulated. I think not. I am oddly happy with the heavy bleeding, my last AF was so light I thought there was no way a uterine lining that thin could sustain a life. This is hopefully just another phase of hormonal adjustments post mirena. An early AF means I get to try again sooner for next cycle, right? I will change my ticker to say CD2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->