The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I took an Hpt toward the end of January that I thought was a faint positive, but doubted because it was a blue dye. Next day I took FRER and it was negative. The weird thing was that my temps stayed elevated during my light AF, they should theoretically drop right before you start to bleed. I will upload the pic of the old test, I don't think I deleted it.
Lots of terrible cramping now, I just took a mega dose of Advil.
Will obtain more chocolate, don't worry.
Should I POAS now too?

Hi Gals! I'm new to the site and found this thread, perfect for me!
So here's a little about me..I'm 27 , Mommy to two wonderful kids..Tommy 5 yrs. Joanna 3. Married for 6 years :)

On Jan 13th, i thought my mirena strings were a little too low..didn't pay much attention to it...It fell out on the 16th..spotting on the 17 started bleeding on the 20th. last spotting was on the 26th. I've been using opks for a few weeks now..a line always present, but finally got a positive 3 days ago..another one yesterday and maybe one today? not sure if it was positive, looked dark. Thing is i use fmu(that's what it asked for) and when I tried a diff brand they were negative? so I'm confused about what's happening. This is what my chart looks like My Ovulation Chart I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

Rainy--once I started to bleed my HCG was down to 7 or less (per my blood tests) so if you took a test now it would likely show as negative. It really really really sounds like you had a chemical. I had the exact same thing with the light bleeding and then WHAMMO super mega cramps and lots of bleeding a week later. I think I happened to do my FRER at exactly the right time to test positive.

SJones---Holy Crap! It fell out!?! (Hi welcome to the thread!) I'm tragic at chart stalking since I don't chart anything, but I'll gladly obsess over opk pictures with you if you can upload them. What brand of opk do you use?

It did!!!! I use the daily ovulation predictor kit you can get all walgreens. now I just went to pee and there was a string of ewcm? I think that's a good sign right? I have two kids and I can't believe I can't figure this out lol. cramping on my left side a little too...

Attachments

• a862fb3c9.jpg
    a862fb3c9.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
Those look really similar to the ones I use (Target brand) and that's about as "positive" as mine get. They are never exactly as dark as the control line for me. That with the EWCM means it's time to go attack your DH!

I wish..He's working :( and he won't be home til around midnight after a few drinks with his friends..maybe then? lol..I did attack him last night..you think that's enough for now?

Jones- welcome! I am so glad you're here I love newbies! I took a look at your chart and it seems to me that if your temperature continues to go up that you probably did ovulate today given your dark OPK. I think your timing with DH last night was good but I totally think you should jump on him again today! EWCM is such a sign of fertility. Sexy time is on your agenda!
Babyo- well I can definitely say that never in my life have I had a 20 day cycle and a chemical would at least explain that. I am hoping that I do not have anymore 20 day cycles in my future. I guess there's not much to do at this point other than just wait to stop bleeding and take care of myself in general. I am definitely going to purchase pre-seed or natural equivalent. No more playing around! I realllllly want to have a baby in 2012 reallllllly badly.

Sorry about the short post earlier lol, I was a weenie bit excited!! Yes perfect, the weekend is catered for!! It’s been a busy week for OH though bless, every day so far! Two more to go!!
I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon, it can take a few weeks though xx

Babyo thats gorgeous that OH is so eager to make babies!! Im sure you’ll get a darker line on your opk, your hormones just need to settle down and find their rhythm after mc, hopefully it wont be long xx

Rainy we did actually have a quickie immediately after I posted lol, so you weren’t far out!!!!
Sensible thinking about your af, it’s much better to know you have a nice thick lining developing every month, a good heavy bleed out of the way ready for a fresh start. It may well have been a chemical, no real way of knowing sadly. But thinking positively is definitely a major factor in this journey, so lots of luck to you for your new cycle xx

Sjones, thats definitely one way of starting ttc!! And those are more positive that I ever get!!! Go grab the OH!!! Looking at your chart, just wondering do you temp orally??? It’s just that they look quite erratic. You may be able to see more subtle changes, and a pattern if you temped (tmi sorry) vaginally? My chart used to look like yours as I’d some mornings have been sleeping with my mouth open, some closed, which makes a massive difference!! Sorry to butt in lol!!

Calasen hun, lush to hear from you xx miss you on here! Glad your ok, willing your af to get a wriggle on! Or a positive opk/hpt!!! You never know!! Lots of love, keep in touch xx

Afm, I feel weird, so much planning has gone into this cycle, literally on an hourly basis, that when I (fingers crossed) ov tomorrow, Im going to be totally lost! All over, nothing else I can do, totally out of my hands. My brain is going to spontaneously combust looking for things to research and plan, and beat myself up for not doing enough! UGH I hate the 2ww. I might start on the hpts on Sunday, just for something to pee on!!lol I think we need to get some game or something going on here, just to pass time, something to keep the ttc part of our brain occupied! Get thinking girls!!

Love and dust to everyone x be really lovely to have another bfp soon!

Good morning everyone
Welcome SJones - OPKs look positive, temp chart a bit random so far, hopefully will give you a clear thermal shift in the next few days?

Rainy - sounds so odd, dont think I could resist taking a HPT as I"d want to know even if it was an early miscarriage. Fingers crossed for you that things calm down and start being predictable again. That sounds awful for your poor DH - I cant imagine not being allowed back in to my home country

Calasen - good to hear from you - still waiting for your cycle to get back in synch? What a frustration! Fingers crossed for you

Lucy - so pleased you got your positive OPK, it will be nice to know this month you definately timed it right

AFM a very frustrating morning. DH doesnt like the new tablets because of side effects and Im really out of ideas and at the end of my tether with him. I just know its going to be a battle getting him to BD again next cycle. And flights are non-refundable. *!$%
What a waste of money. Its not really entirely his fault - I knew about his little run in with the law but never occurred to me it would be a problem. And UK/Aussies dont generally need a visa to enter US - they can apply to the visa waiver program as long as they have never had a criminal record, and some other conditions. If you dont qualify for this it turns in to a 6 month saga with face to face interview at the US embassy. Thats more hassle than it was for me to get permanent residency in australia from the uk (and i thought that was bad enough!) Goes to show, little screw ups you make when your younger really will come back to bite you on the arse later!

LOL lucy you really made me laugh..I do orally and I have to say its never really at the same time...or with the three full hours of sleep its asking for ugh! After reading 20+ pages of this group i think I should just do it vaginally..So do I just stick it in there and wait? lol..I always stretch right after i open my eyes..Will that mess up my temp? lol I Am really clueless..I will definitely be jumping dh when he gets home later! Hopefully he hasn't had too many drinks. :/

LOL lucy you really made me laugh..I do orally and I have to say its never really at the same time...or with the three full hours of sleep its asking for ugh! After reading 20+ pages of this group i think I should just do it vaginally..So do I just stick it in there and wait? lol..I always stretch right after i open my eyes..Will that mess up my temp? lol I Am really clueless..I will definitely be jumping dh when he gets home later! Hopefully he hasn't had too many drinks. :/

I meant to say after reading 20+ pages of this group, I feel like i've been on here for a while! I haven't figured out how to edit a post :wacko:

Jonesy vaginally is a good plan, and yea just pop it up there and wait for the beep!!(like a micro meal lol!!!) A stretch isn't going to make that much difference, but trying to take it at around about the same time is much better! Mines next to my phone, the alarm goes off, an I pick up the thermometer. It's much easier vaginally too, I generally dose back off to sleep with it in there, an check it when I wake up!! Hope you got some bd'ing in!!!
Oh and to edit something you've posted, if you look at the bottom of the window you've posted in(after you've pressed save), there's a little edit button. Next to a few others like 'thanks' and 'quote'. Glad you feel a part of the loons on here lol, we do have a laugh!!!

Woke up this morning feeling sick stuffy nose and back ache

Marina crash??.....

I am actually a week ahead of myself, I got my marina out on the 22nd jan so could I be getting early pg symptoms? Háve taken a test but negative but its very early

I have had a writhdrawel bleed straight after it was removed :)

Jonesy vaginally is a good plan, and yea just pop it up there and wait for the beep!!(like a micro meal lol!!!) A stretch isn't going to make that much difference, but trying to take it at around about the same time is much better! Mines next to my phone, the alarm goes off, an I pick up the thermometer. It's much easier vaginally too, I generally dose back off to sleep with it in there, an check it when I wake up!! Hope you got some bd'ing in!!!
Oh and to edit something you've posted, if you look at the bottom of the window you've posted in(after you've pressed save), there's a little edit button. Next to a few others like 'thanks' and 'quote'. Glad you feel a part of the loons on here lol, we do have a laugh!!!

Awesome, Thanks! :)...I did get to bding last night!:happydance: lol.well more like at 2 am...Oh well...so my temperature went up..does that mean i ovulated already? hopefully..my test wasn't as dark as it was the days before.

bbear I did too...and my mood were awful! I haven't had a real period either...only the withdrawal bleeding..I put that on my chart as my period. I didn't have one for the whole 3 years that I had mine in. Fxed for you!!!!

Bbear it really is so hard to say so soon after mirena what your body is doing. You may be lucky and have caught really soon, fingers crossed! Only time will tell. (and poas daily lol!!)

Just seen you chart on a previous post jonesy, it does look like a temp spike today, if it stays up tomorrow there's a good chance you have indeed ov'd!!!! WOOP WOOP!!

My Ovulation Chart

here ya go...I was trying to put it as a signiture(like yours) but it's not showing up..arghh! I'm hoping it stays up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->