The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Just seen you chart on a previous post jonesy, it does look like a temp spike today, if it stays up tomorrow there's a good chance you have indeed ov'd!!!! WOOP WOOP!!

I didn't do it vaginally..but I made sure to have my alarm set..do you think it would mess up anything if i started in the middle of my cycle? not that my chart isn't all over the place lol.

Jonesy no it will probably help, start tomorrow, ff will find your ov day quicker! It'll help you see a pattern quicker too! Good luck!!

Jones- I think you ovulated Thursday or Friday! You BD'd at perfect times, this could be it! Now for the waiting until you can start taking HPTs :)
As dreamers said, we need more BFPs on this board.
Dreamers- I have been thinking about your DH, I am frustrated for you and he is not my hubby! Can't imagine how you might feel.
Does he really want a baby? His behavior suggests indifference. How can we get him on Team Make A Little Dreamer????
Babyo- how are you?
Bbear- my dr. Says you absolutely can get pregnant first cycle off mirena. Keep us posted.

Jones- I think you ovulated Thursday or Friday! You BD'd at perfect times, this could be it! Now for the waiting until you can start taking HPTs :)
As dreamers said, we need more BFPs on this board.
Dreamers- I have been thinking about your DH, I am frustrated for you and he is not my hubby! Can't imagine how you might feel.
Does he really want a baby? His behavior suggests indifference. How can we get him on Team Make A Little Dreamer????
Babyo- how are you?
Bbear- my dr. Says you absolutely can get pregnant first cycle off mirena. Keep us posted.

Will keep you posted :) its all very exciting

Scary having coil fall out!!
Everyone seems to be ov-ing:)
Afm I seem to have finally stopped bleeding.... Going to try opk from tomorrow, according to prediction ovulate calculator thing, I should ov between 20-25th so busy bd-ing next week:) yay!

Thanks Rainy - He's excited about the thought of a child (although also very nervous). He does have a bad habit though of whenever anything is "too hard" burying his head in the sand and giving up. I think that is what he has been trying to do, forgetting that I am exactly opposite in that I am too stubborn to give up on anything (even when I should!) He also seems to think it will somehow "just happen" like it apparently does for everyone else. In fact when I told him I was going to browse baby clothes while he got his hair cut the other day, he looked at my belly and asked why as if I was about to announce I was pregnant (by immaculate conception)! Bless, Im sure we'll get there in the end some how. I have stopped temping as my charts were pretty hopeless and I think it was freaking him out once I had to explain (after he asked multiple times) why I was checking my temp every morning.

Oh and by the way my excuse for browsing baby clothes is I have a brand new nephew in the UK. And they are so cute.

SJones - chart looking good so far for ovulation on 17th FX'd
Perfect - good luck for next week!

Thanks again Lucy..will definitely do that 2morrow!
Rainy- I can't wait! I should start saving some money now to buy my pee sticks! lol
Perfect- it sure was, I thought I was going to pass out when I saw it! YAY for bding :)
Dreamers- Hope dh jumps on board with you SOON, I can only imagine how frustrating it would be x.

Sorry about the short post earlier lol, I was a weenie bit excited!! Yes perfect, the weekend is catered for!! It’s been a busy week for OH though bless, every day so far! Two more to go!!
I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon, it can take a few weeks though xx

Babyo thats gorgeous that OH is so eager to make babies!! Im sure you’ll get a darker line on your opk, your hormones just need to settle down and find their rhythm after mc, hopefully it wont be long xx

Rainy we did actually have a quickie immediately after I posted lol, so you weren’t far out!!!!
Sensible thinking about your af, it’s much better to know you have a nice thick lining developing every month, a good heavy bleed out of the way ready for a fresh start. It may well have been a chemical, no real way of knowing sadly. But thinking positively is definitely a major factor in this journey, so lots of luck to you for your new cycle xx

Sjones, thats definitely one way of starting ttc!! And those are more positive that I ever get!!! Go grab the OH!!! Looking at your chart, just wondering do you temp orally??? It’s just that they look quite erratic. You may be able to see more subtle changes, and a pattern if you temped (tmi sorry) vaginally? My chart used to look like yours as I’d some mornings have been sleeping with my mouth open, some closed, which makes a massive difference!! Sorry to butt in lol!!

Calasen hun, lush to hear from you xx miss you on here! Glad your ok, willing your af to get a wriggle on! Or a positive opk/hpt!!! You never know!! Lots of love, keep in touch xx

Afm, I feel weird, so much planning has gone into this cycle, literally on an hourly basis, that when I (fingers crossed) ov tomorrow, Im going to be totally lost! All over, nothing else I can do, totally out of my hands. My brain is going to spontaneously combust looking for things to research and plan, and beat myself up for not doing enough! UGH I hate the 2ww. I might start on the hpts on Sunday, just for something to pee on!!lol I think we need to get some game or something going on here, just to pass time, something to keep the ttc part of our brain occupied! Get thinking girls!!

Love and dust to everyone x be really lovely to have another bfp soon!

LOL the way I keep my mind off stuff is playing words with friends!!! It so much fun! :D

Lucy--can you explain to me what happened to you the cycles after you had a chemical? my opks aren't dark at all, but I've got enough EWCM to string across a football field. :shrug: I have no idea what's going on!!!

I could give you all the literal visual of how far it stretched but you all might take off running and screaming from the board! Haha

Hahahahaha! It must be copious, you don't check your CM, so I would assume it must be highly errr... Visible?

Woke up this morning still feeling sick and nipples feel tingly lol

One question if I am not pg then I would be due to ov around now, would I still get eggwhite cm if I am or no?

Still dtd just in case as think I am probably having marina crash but you never know

Babyo, to be honest after all of my chemicals, my body just got right back on with it, the only reason I knew I'd caught was the second line on the hpt. I think they were so early, that my body can't have altered much. By my symptoms and cycle, I would never have known. However when I had my 15wk mc, I had to have everything removed(sorry I know it's vile to talk about), and my body was a bit all over the place for about 6weeks, by the second bleed/af, I was in a cycle. I'd say look at my charts, but I didn't start charting untill a while after mc. And Ive not put my chemicals on my charts, because I don't want to be reminded of them, however you can clearly see how 'normal' everything looks over the last 9months or so.
Hoe long ago did you have your mirena removed? Did you have any clear cycles before your bfp?? It could be that your hormones are still regulating? However if you have ewcm, that's about the clearest indicator of impending ov. There are discrepancies with opk's, due to the concentration of the urine, the timing of testing, the fact you're relying on something the could be faulty? The best possible indicator is your body, and it's screaming fertility, so untill you find out differently, I'd go with that hun. Like I've said before, up to this cycle I'd never had a positive opk, not even close! But my temp and symptoms say very definitely otherwise!! Sorry about the essay, and that I can't be of more help. Keep us posted!

Bbear, it's documented, and from personal experience, as soon as you have ov'd, and get pg, your cm dries up, and you shouldn't see any ewcm, as your body only produces that to make your 'lady parts' sperm friendly. Any other environment is hostile to them. So if you are producing ewcm, it would suggest that you are indeed about to ov! However this is't set in stone, and everyone's body is different. So fingers crossed you have been lucky enough to catch so soon, but I'd be prepared to that your body is just adjusting post mirena. Lost of dust and luck for you!!

afm, my temp has shot up again today! Also my poor lady bits have stopped hurting thank god. The most painful they have ever been, literally hurt to move around even. Felt like I constantly needed the biggest poop in the world!!(though I didn't!) Don't know what was going on down there, but I'm glad it's over!
Lol I just read back over that and should perhaps have uttered a TMI for you more delicate ladies!! Hehe sorry!!!!

How is everyone today??

So glad you're feeling better Lucy! So do you think you ov'd already? And, I don't think we HAVE any "delicate ladies" on this board anymore!! Lol!!

Dreamers, I'm so frustrated for you!!! I know it's not nearly the same, since we weren't ttc, but I have some empathy for you- dh had a problem with "finishing" when we were newlyweds. It was a side effect of an antidepressant he was on. It was so frustrating for both of us! I wish I had some productive advice to give you... I would just listen to ginger. She seems like she knows what she's talking about.

BabyO- sounds like a fertile window to me! Although I know ff says women can get several patches of EWCM in a cycle. Whatever. Make with the sexy time.

Bbear/lucy- as for cm after pg, i had COPIOUS creamy cm during my 2WW. Like, crazy lots. Def not egg white, though.

Jones- sounds like you def ovulated, and great timing with bd!!!! GL on your 2WW!!!!

Ginger! How are you feeling??

It is more creamy than egg white but now wondering if it's dh sperm from last night :blush:

97.3 and this? I'm so confused right now..I did temp vaginally also. my left side feels kind of sore? like little crampy when I walk. and now I have a cold! LOL Operation. That much eh?

The top one is 5 am..and bottom 8 am.

Attachments

• CIMG1988.jpg
    CIMG1988.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
Thank you lucy for describing your experience. I'm CD15 today and my opk is still neg. :( I had one full cycle before the cycle I got my BFP, so this is technically my third cycle off Mirena. My body very well could be adjusting to live off BC + life after a chemical.

I keep googling and reading positive stories of pregnancies after a chemical to keep me going. OH and I are sticking with the every other day BD until a positive opk or AF. There's really nothing else I can do.

I was eating my brekky while reading that! Operation you are hysterical. Pretty good fertility sign, if your BD every other day should have your bases covered anyway. Good luck with the impending 2ww!

Thanks everyone for your support. I really hope things get better. I just checked and he took his without me having to ask (feels like nag) for the first time, so Im really hoping he's going to start making more of an effort.

We havent heard from Ginger for a while - hope things are going wonderfully.

AFM AF due according to FF tomorrow, cant wait to get it over and have another chance. I would really like to fall in the next couple of months or Im in a bit of a tricky bind about what to do job wise so Im still eligible for maternity leave (its a pretty good deal where I work) but am not staying stagnant at work. My husband and I have worked there for years on and off and would love to tell everyone were expecting - so many people would be excited for us. There I go ... getting all excited again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->