The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Purple I don't :(..Lately i've been waking up at weird times..so most days its around 4am...And DH has been home for a few days and my day and night routine just goes wacko when he's home!!! He always wants to stay up late to watch a movie or he has a few drinks and stays up..so we're pretty much all over the place when it comes to a bedtime hour..When he works his alarm goes off at 5am..and that when I temp.

listening to the heartbeat is AWESOME! it's when it really sinks in.

bbear how fun! LOL. I ordered some from ebay also..Just waiting for them to get here.

Rainy- I really can't help you..I've never used that. I might have to get me some tho.
Operation- **sending lots and LOTS of good vibes to your ovaries** :D

afm well my opk is still kind of dark. not sure if its positive or not **sigh* and my temp went from 97.3 to 97.5

It's just outside of Vancouver.
Oh nice! You were pretty close to me! we're only like 1/2 hr or so from Vancouver!

I live in Portland, we are practically neighbors :)

That is awesome! maybe someday in the near future we can get together for a yummy Chai tea or something :). We might move to Vancouver in the summer. My husband's and RN and works at Kaiser. He's getting tired of all the driving.

BabyO- they didn't. They did their "thing" together and mixed it all up in a cup. We don't know whose :spermy: won the race, and they don't plan on finding out.

Ok so this is the best thing in all of ever. *nods*

@babyO - How about I do a kind of fertility dance for you? Maybe since we're long lost alternative universe twins or whatever it'd work. I'll upload it to youtube or something. :p

@rainy - Ugh you know, for me, that 'sludge' part of the end of one's period is always the worst. Hope it stops soon.

Also. I haven't started the blog yet. My goal is to get it up by tomorrow. I have a lot of goals these days though... for instance, taking these prenatal yoga DVDs out of their wrapping and I dunno, maybe *using* them or something. And scanning in these documents I promised I'd send our new awesome Midwives so they can schedule my first appointment already. I bought The Belly Book (pregnancy journal) on Amazon, which finally came the other day, and at some point I'd like to perhaps write like my name or something in it.

Haha. Have I mention I am profoundly exhausted? All. The. Time.
But! I am SO not complaining!

This morning, I kinda 'complained' a little to my partner. He was getting ready for work, I was still laying on my butt in bed. I told him you know... my boobs are a bit bigger, and I am very tired all the time. But that's it. I don't have any other symptoms. And then you know what?

Not 15 minutes after I got out of bed this morning, my boobs began to *ache* and I was all OHGODI'MATHROWUPNOW.

I texted my partner to tell him, and he said 'Be careful what you wish for!'. ;)

@ bbear, testing around 16:30-17:00 each night.
Slight second line today, not really dark? But going by first date if period, should be my lucky week:) fingers crossed!

Btw, has anyone used the iPhone app called maybe baby? Downloaded it today, it tells you when you're due to ov and what sex the baby is likely to be if you conceive that day. But sat, but I feel like I'm at least doing everything I can to help!

@ bbear, testing around 16:30-17:00 each night.
Slight second line today, not really dark? But going by first date if period, should be my lucky week:) fingers crossed!

Aww really hope it is hun
Just got email to say my tests have been dispatched so will test when they arrive :)

Will have a look at the app, hope they have it for iPad :)

Aw man, I tried to quote stuff and it didn't let me.

Anywho, Panda I love what they did! I only know lesbian couples who have had a child and it's a little different since they pretty much have to decide on who's having the baby.

Rainy--My ovaries will see your challenge and raise you a blastocyte in February!! hahaha

Ginger---I'm so excited to stalk your baby blog!! Yes please use some cosmic long lost twin connection and do a fertility dance in my direction.

Perfect--I haven't used any apps to track fertility yet. Let me know how you like the one you are using. I'd be interested to try it.

Bear--woohoo! I tracked my opks until they landed at my door I was so obsessed.

And just how did I end up on a baby board with all you Yankees!?! Here's a little yankee love for all of you--:hugs: ha! When y'all get the pregnancy munchies head on down to see me and I'll feed you grits and biscuits and gravy (the vegan version for ginger!)

BabyO- we're moving to Texas next year. Hopefully I will not be TTC in 2013!
What stare are you in? Did you say something about Oklahoma before?

I'm in Tennessee now but I've lived all over down here...Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama. The fact that I'm 32 with no kids down here makes me some sort of alien. lol

Babyo- one of my best friends recently moved to Alabama, her in laws are harassing her to make babies immediately. She says she feels weird because there are grandmas her age! Gross exaggeration as she is 30, but the sentiment is the same :)
Jones- how old are your kids? Mine will be 4 next month. Perhaps a play date is in order. We can compare charts in person! Hehe :) where did you move from?

@babyO - I'm from NC. The southeastern corner of NC. 15 minutes from SC. I grew up at the beach. My accent comes out from time to time, my kids say when I am Outraged or Patronizing someone. Or very coldly angry. :)

My partner often refers to my cooking as southern vegan. Cause I mean. Who the heck could live without gravy? I'd drink it if I could. Out of a bucket.

Babyo- one of my best friends recently moved to Alabama, her in laws are harassing her to make babies immediately. She says she feels weird because there are grandmas her age! Gross exaggeration as she is 30, but the sentiment is the same :)
Jones- how old are your kids? Mine will be 4 next month. Perhaps a play date is in order. We can compare charts in person! Hehe :) where did you move from?

I moved from Belize when I was fifteen, Lived in Texas for 10 years, Moved to Albany lived there for a year ..and now I live here in Longview :). Joanna is 3..gonna be 4 in May and Tommy's going to be 6 in June. Would definitely love to get together sometime :)

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting much - I think of you all often but haven't been able to get online. Our internet has been down since the end of January and I decided not to bother with having it fixed since we're moving this week/weekend but omg, going without internet is AWFUL! Especially because I live way out in the boonies where cell reception is nonexistent so we have a personal cell tower extender thingie that plugs into the wi-fi for us to get cell reception. So we have no internet AND no cell service. CRAPPY!! I can't wait to move!! So we've been busy painting the new house, trying to get things packed and moved, plus I'm at the end of my semester and have a final tonight and another on Wednesday so I'm exhausted and swamped. BUT, the good news is we have an ultrasound on Wednesday morning at 13w6d! I've been counting down for five weeks - the longest five weeks of my life it seems, lol! I seriously CANNOT WAIT! We've listened to the heartbeat a bunch of times on the doppler at home but I can't wait for another picture of our little bean and maybe, hopefully, possible be able to see if it's a boy or girl! Official gender scan isn't til 3/30 but I would love to know now!

I wish I could respond to each of you individually but I have to get back to studying - just took a few minute break to check in and wanted to post a hello. Miss you all lots!

Um guys.

No really. Guys.

GUYS!

My boobs. Are freaking. Enormous. O_O

That's all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members