The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Why does time pass so slowly? How am I possibly on CD5?

My sludge is almost done, I think. Tomorrow I will put the moves on DH and we'll get started on BDing every other night even though it'll be way early. I must do something while I am waiting to ovulate!

Jones- let me know if you are planning a trip into Vancouver some weekend, I think there are a couple places that have kids play areas plus coffee/tea for the grown ups.

Ginger- Sorry about the boobs. Or is this a good thing? Reassuring, isn't it? Gotta love those pregnancy symptoms that remind you of the crazy hormones coursing through your veins, perfectly according to nature's plan.

I WANT TO BE PREGNANT. Probably goes without saying. Sigh.

Hey ladies! I'm around...Being addicted to poas with my opks. These are just the most lovely little strips!! Solving cam wonder is why this is my first time using them. I was really missing out. lol... It's pretty boring this way. I'm 4 days til O now, or so i think...so we are now BDing every day instead of every other. Let's get this show on the road!! I'm already eager to poas when I get up.

Ginger- can't believe you're already 6 weeks! How wonderful! Does it feel real yet? I have a good feeling about this cycle for me... I hope Im about to join you I'm the first trimester soon! Whats your due date? I love your posts and can't wait to stalk your blog!!

Sjones- post a pic, we will help you decide if its positive! :) FX for you!!

Perfect- I'm going to see of they have that app for android phones... sounds fabulous for the obsessive person I am. Oh yeaaaaa. Lol

Purple- absolutely adore the way they chose to conceive a baby. Very awesome!!!! How are you feeling these days?

Rainy-hope the sludge is done for you! Ugh, its the wor st! I'd really like to punch that witch in the face! Lol its attack your OH time!! That's how my dh feels... He totally knows when Im fertile... He swears I turn into a beast and saying no or he's tired is not an answer. Hahaha. BTW what part of tx are you moving to? I'm obsessed with the Austin area... If I move from Indiana Texas will be my next destination!

Um guys.

No really. Guys.

GUYS!

My boobs. Are freaking. Enormous. O_O

That's all...

haha Ginger, That's funny! Mine never really grew when I was preggo..I was kind of dissapointed lol..mine are tiny :nope:

Mine are tiny too! I'm normally a 32A. The last time I was weighed, a few weeks pre-pregnancy, I weighed 103lbs. I'm 5'6 1/2". My BMI is less than 18% (which I acknowledge is way too low, but this is just my frame, I've always been tiny). So this Sudden Boob Inflation is bizarre. I can't button my shirts! O_O

I seriously do not remember my boobs doing this in previous pregnancies. Maybe it's just been so long that I've forgotten though. Or maybe in my old age my body has decided to do different things.

Man. These are some *boobs* y'all. o_O

Other than Surprise Inflating Boobs, I am so done with winter. I want summer. Now would be good. Sunshine. 85 degrees. And sunny. I want to be outside. Pout. Whine. Pout. Me and my first world problems...

How are all of you guys today?

OH TTC Funny for the day:

OH comes bounding in the living room last night, without any clothes on, doing that weird thing that boys do when they make "it" flop around by dancing, while brandishing a plunger of Preseed in one hand, singing "It's time to get it on!!"

:dohh:

What am I going to DO with this man!?! lol

Ovary update: :coffee: Still waiting for them to do something. My opk test line is totally white. When I started on CD10 there was some line there and now nothing. Is it possible I ovulated before CD10? That would have been when I was supposed to ovulate if I didn't have the chemical.

ginger--I'll be terrified of me with pregnant boobs. I'm a 32D (just bought new bras over the weekend.) If they get much bigger I'm going to fall over!

BabyO.... I kinda love your OH.

I've decided I'm a much better mom in the second trimester. Not that I'm even officially there yet, but I can already feel my energy coming back and I'm doing something other than wallow about waiting for nap time every day. It's lovely.

BabyO- they didn't. They did their "thing" together and mixed it all up in a cup. We don't know whose :spermy: won the race, and they don't plan on finding out.

I saw this on Modern Family, what a good idea!

The swirl!!! (Finally caught up on modern family last night. I love that show so hard.)

LOL Ginger...woohoo!
Rainy- I'll definitely let you know!
lmao Operation, that cracks me up!
Taurus I will. :)

afm..Well this cold is kicking my a**! and this rain isn't really helping :(
My temp went up 97.7, I did set my alarm! I think i messed up big time on my opk's I did leave after i pee'd on then and would come back to read them after like 10 mins..I think the directions say not to read them after 5 mins..but there were a few that didn't look dark at all.even after I left for an hr or so, and some did get darker. I had some ewcm today and last night...with some brownish stuff..so i'm guessing af is about to show her nasty face!

Jones- if it is AF, at least you will have a definite starting place. My first official AF was a bit of a relief, because then I knew where I was in my cycle.

Purple- I remember how exhausted I was in the first trimester with my son, I cannot imagine chasing him around in that condition! I hope your DH has been helpful. I love Modern Family. :)

BabyO/Ginger- I think I did tip over when pregnant with DS. I am a 34D and I think in the end (when I was huge and my ribs had expanded along with my crazy breasts) I got up to 36DDD. Hubby was both delighted and completely weirded out. Ha!

BabyO- I love your FH stories. I actually laughed out loud. :)

Taurus- Austin is where we are headed!! I love Austin!

Hi Edens! Can't wait to see your u/s pics! Woohoo!

Dear babyO,

Please adopt me. Your house sounds like it is marvelous.

Thank you,

- Ginger

Um guys.

No really. Guys.

GUYS!

My boobs. Are freaking. Enormous. O_O

That's all...

haha Ginger, That's funny! Mine never really grew when I was preggo..I was kind of dissapointed lol..mine are tiny :nope:

Mine are tiny too! I'm normally a 32A. The last time I was weighed, a few weeks pre-pregnancy, I weighed 103lbs. I'm 5'6 1/2". My BMI is less than 18% (which I acknowledge is way too low, but this is just my frame, I've always been tiny). So this Sudden Boob Inflation is bizarre. I can't button my shirts! O_O

I seriously do not remember my boobs doing this in previous pregnancies. Maybe it's just been so long that I've forgotten though. Or maybe in my old age my body has decided to do different things.

Man. These are some *boobs* y'all. o_O

Other than Surprise Inflating Boobs, I am so done with winter. I want summer. Now would be good. Sunshine. 85 degrees. And sunny. I want to be outside. Pout. Whine. Pout. Me and my first world problems...

How are all of you guys today?

I am desperately hopping my don't grow when I do get pregnant!!! I'm a 38 FF/GG depending on time of month as it is!!!!

In other news I think the :witch: has finally decided to show up!!!!

Babyo, you make me laugh so much!!! Love to be a fly on the wall in your house!! You could well have ov’d already I guess, and the lines were just the tail end of the surge? That would make sense too if it’s what normally happens. Fingers crossed!!

Purple panda I love modern family!! Prob the funnies series on TV!

Jones lets hope it is af, be nice for you to be able to start a fresh new cycle and know when to expect ovulation!

Calasen woop woop woop woop for af!!!!!!! Really glad you’re back on the bus with us!! Hun you must have THE strongest bra!! Lucky OH, bet he doesn’t complain!!

Babyo we’re not all yankies on here!!!!!!! I’m a little Welsh girlie!!!!

Edens enjoy the u/sound!! Hope you can find out the sex of your lil bean! Look forward to seeing the pic soon!!

Afm, not much to report, ff said I ov’d on cd13, so just waiting to see what happens. No symptoms at all really. Not enjoying being back in work lol, half term went far to quickly.

Hope your all ok xx

I'm welsh too!!! but live in yorkshire :)

Its not overly strong but damn hard to find decent ones :)

OMG, I just responded to all of you in a super long post and it disappeared. The internet timed out after I clicked Post and it's GONE!!! :cry:

Hello fellow British girlies!!!!

Edens that's happened so many times to me now that I write out my replies in Microsoft word, and the copy and past it over!! At least it can be saved in word!!

Okay, this isn’t quite what I had before but oh well. :(

Um guys. No really. Guys. GUYS! My boobs. Are freaking. Enormous. O_O That's all...
:haha: Sorry Ginger, but I’m sure DH is loving it! I know mine sure is. Mine exploded from a full C to I think a DD but I refuse to go buy new bras right now. I tried wearing sports bras for a while but the criss cross straps were KILLING my shoulders so I’m making do with a 34D bra that I’m popping out of for now. :(

Why does time pass so slowly? How am I possibly on CD5? My sludge is almost done, I think. Tomorrow I will put the moves on DH and we'll get started on BDing every other night even though it'll be way early. I must do something while I am waiting to ovulate! I WANT TO BE PREGNANT. Probably goes without saying. Sigh.

:dust: to you Rainy! Hoping this is your cycle!

Hey ladies! I'm around...Being addicted to poas with my opks. These are just the most lovely little strips!! Solving cam wonder is why this is my first time using them. I was really missing out. lol... It's pretty boring this way. I'm 4 days til O now, or so i think...so we are now BDing every day instead of every other. Let's get this show on the road!! I'm already eager to poas when I get up.

Have fun :sex: and :dust: to you as well! Post more often; been missing you around here!

OH TTC Funny for the day: OH comes bounding in the living room last night, without any clothes on, doing that weird thing that boys do when they make "it" flop around by dancing, while brandishing a plunger of Preseed in one hand, singing "It's time to get it on!!" :dohh: What am I going to DO with this man!?! lol

Ovary update: :coffee: Still waiting for them to do something. My opk test line is totally white. When I started on CD10 there was some line there and now nothing. Is it possible I ovulated before CD10? That would have been when I was supposed to ovulate if I didn't have the chemical.

OMG, so I’m not the only one with a DH that does this?? Thank heavens!! :haha: I can’t help with the ov before CD10, sorry, I hope things get figured out soon so you can have your :bfp: !

I've decided I'm a much better mom in the second trimester. Not that I'm even officially there yet, but I can already feel my energy coming back and I'm doing something other than wallow about waiting for nap time every day. It's lovely.

I know I had it REALLY easy the first tri with only two weeks of nausea but I’m still feeling much better now than I had previously! The exhaustion was excrutiating!

Well this cold is kicking my a**! and this rain isn't really helping :(
My temp went up 97.7, I did set my alarm! I think i messed up big time on my opk's I did leave after i pee'd on then and would come back to read them after like 10 mins..I think the directions say not to read them after 5 mins..but there were a few that didn't look dark at all.even after I left for an hr or so, and some did get darker. I had some ewcm today and last night...with some brownish stuff..so i'm guessing af is about to show her nasty face!

Hope you’re feeling better soon Jones! I know the :witch: sucks but at least you’ll have a real starting point to count days!

I am desperately hopping my don't grow when I do get pregnant!!! I'm a 38 FF/GG depending on time of month as it is!!!! In other news I think the :witch: has finally decided to show up!!!!

Wow, I can’t imagine; my back would be killing me all the time! Yay for :witch: coming! Hope your :bfp: is next!

Afm, not much to report, ff said I ov’d on cd13, so just waiting to see what happens. No symptoms at all really. Not enjoying being back in work lol, half term went far to quickly. Hope your all ok xx

Hi Lucy! Glad to see you around here. I’ll definitely be posting pics after my ultrasound tomorrow, I can’t wait!!

Calasen will you be cheering for Wales or England during this Saturdays match??! Always fun in our house, OH is English and DS and I are welsh!! Lots of patriotic banter!!!!!

Calasen I think you are likely the winner of the biggest bra cup award on this board. :)

Calasen will you be cheering for Wales or England during this Saturdays match??! Always fun in our house, OH is English and DS and I are welsh!! Lots of patriotic banter!!!!!

WALES!!!!! Oh and his mum are Irish! :) but cheer on England just to wind me up!!! His Dad's English though :)

I get ganged up on!!! :)

Calasen I think you are likely the winner of the biggest bra cup award on this board. :)

I'd gladly swap :) Although have been like this since I was 13 so I got used to it, although I was 28stone at the time so didn't really notice they were so big until I last a load of weight and got to where I am now at 16 stone :) Still working on losing a load too though have gone from 17 stone 4 to 16 stone 6 :)

Going strong on the weight loss I think as went out today in my fav trousers and they kept falling down!!! :)

Calasen- I love it when my pants fall down due to weight loss! Wonderful problem to have! Hehe although annoying to have to buy new trousers I suppose. How many pounds are equal to a stone? Sounds like lots of work losing all that weight. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->