The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hey nice surprise!! I just popped onto ff, and realised I'd forgotten to input data for today, so I'm actually 5dpo not 4dpo!! Yey!!!! Lol little things!!

I'm good thanks Taurus, just waiting and hoping for symptoms......might start optimistically poas tomorrow, just for something to do!! Yep this ttc lark should come with a government health warning and free broadband! I'm on the computer/iPhone more than I'm off it!!
A November baby would be gorgeous :) xx

hehe, that's always nice :)

Ultrasound went very well. Baby wasn't in a position we could see anatomy - actually appeared to be asleep for the majority of the scan and only started kicking after I poked him/her. Good strong heartbeat and measuring exactly to ovulation date so everything is looking good though that adjusts my due date back to August 26. Next scan 3/30 at 19 weeks! I can't believe it's already more than a third over! Oh and even better news, my blood pressure has come down. At the last two appointments, it was "normal" but very high for me as I usually run really low and my doctor was talking about writing a note to get me to work part time and dropping one or more of my classes (eek) so I've been really good the past five weeks about not letting things get to me and trying to keep as low-stress as possible and it came back only slightly higher than my normal! I'm usually around 100-105 over 55-60. It was 115/68 this morning. So that's good. And I did end up dropping one of my classes anyway just because I feel like I'm being stretched too thinly right now and I can't cut back at work at the moment.

@Ginger - BTW, I first saw the heartbeat at 6w4d by ovulation (7 weeks by LMP). We didn't get to hear it because the darn speakers were broken but it was nice to at least see. Hope you get to see it too!

Hey nice surprise!! I just popped onto ff, and realised I'd forgotten to input data for today, so I'm actually 5dpo not 4dpo!! Yey!!!! Lol little things!!

I'm good thanks Taurus, just waiting and hoping for symptoms......might start optimistically poas tomorrow, just for something to do!! Yep this ttc lark should come with a government health warning and free broadband! I'm on the computer/iPhone more than I'm off it!!
A November baby would be gorgeous :) xx

Same here!!! ,my temps are not as high as yours tho! fingers crossed!!!

hehe, that's always nice :)

Ultrasound went very well. Baby wasn't in a position we could see anatomy - actually appeared to be asleep for the majority of the scan and only started kicking after I poked him/her. Good strong heartbeat and measuring exactly to ovulation date so everything is looking good though that adjusts my due date back to August 26. Next scan 3/30 at 19 weeks! I can't believe it's already more than a third over! Oh and even better news, my blood pressure has come down. At the last two appointments, it was "normal" but very high for me as I usually run really low and my doctor was talking about writing a note to get me to work part time and dropping one or more of my classes (eek) so I've been really good the past five weeks about not letting things get to me and trying to keep as low-stress as possible and it came back only slightly higher than my normal! I'm usually around 100-105 over 55-60. It was 115/68 this morning. So that's good. And I did end up dropping one of my classes anyway just because I feel like I'm being stretched too thinly right now and I can't cut back at work at the moment.

Garrdens -awww priceless!!! Glad to hear it all went well!

Operation- I LOVE weddings!! Can't wait to see some pictures! I bet you're going to look gorgeous!

Edens.... when are you gonna post a bump pic???? Love the new avatar, btw ;) Jealous of all you ladies getting early scans!

Speaking of pics... BabyO, I can't WAIT to see pics of your wedding/dress. When is the big day again?

Edens and Panda--we need bump pics from both of you!! (I'll trade you a wedding pic for a bump pic! lol) The big day for me is April 7th. It's so soon! I'm going to try to make my hair and make-up appointments soon as well.

Taurus--that's basically what mine looked like too (until this wild cycle when my ovaries went on strike)

Jones--I'm stalking your chart like a wild woman! lol It looks like you and Lucy are about the same DPO. It will be an exciting TWW with so many of you awesome ladies going through it at the same time!

Perfect--It WILL happen and I bet it will happen sooner rather than later for you. :)

afm---we got invited to a cocktail party Friday night. I know I'm not preggers, but I'm going to POAS anyway to make sure it's safe to knock back 1 or 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5....lol ok not 5, the hangover will last for days.) Does it make me weird to want to make sure I'm not pregnant before I drink?

Babyo- good to know. I'm feeling the reassurance coming on in! Thankfully. I'm hoping to see the positive within the next 3 days I guess!
And no, it doesn't make you sound weird at all! It's cautious and smart! I would do the same. A cocktail party sounds pretty fabulous right now!

Taurus---opks are a lot like duck, duck, goose.

You got to pee on a lot of ducks before the goose pops up!

hahahaha I make myself laugh.

I am not really sure how many people will remember me - but I had my son - at 27 weeks. Born Feb 13 at 1 lb 10 oz.

Omgosh avid! How is he? Do they know why you went into labor early? Thinkin of your little one! I bet he is quite the little fighter!

most likely blood pressure issues caused a placental abruption. but no definitive answers - that is just the best guess. He is in the NICU - fighting but we have had more good days than bad ones -

I'm so sorry to hear that, but prayers are coming your way! So glad to hear you have more good days than bad. I look forward to the update you post that days he is coming home. i love his name, btw!

Avid: sending lots of hugs your way honey xxx

Afm: the bad bits I mentioned are all revolved around my deluded almost ex husband. He's very controlling, hence I didn't leave for so long. Wasn't allowed to go anywhere or do anything without permission. He constantly told me I was ugly and fat, that I was useless etc. When I told him I was leaving, he calls us all to the kitchen and we saw him with a shotgun in his mouth:-(
Now I have left and he can't control me, he's using our ten yr old daughter to hurt me. But more importantly he's hurting her too. Nothing physical, just emotional abuse.

Goodness Avid, give your precious little ones all the love and tiny fuss you can from us :hugs:

Eta we must have been typing at the same time because I missed that last update!! Your ex sounds very manipulative- well done for having the strength to leave xx

Avid: sending lots of prayers and hugs your way, hun.

Perfect: prayers and his for you too, and dd. I hope you can get her out of that situation!

BbyO: no bump for me yet, it's all just chub still. I don't have calasen's self control!

Oh Avid :(

Hope and health coming your way for your little man XXXX

Very quickly, as I am feeling horrible (fingers crossed it's just a mild cold...), here you go! A brand new blog. :)

https://parliamentarynesting.wordpress.com/

I'll generate actual content soon. Promise. :)

Avid- I wasn't around when you were, but I have added you to the top of my prayers list. February 13th is my baby sister's b day, and she is the best person I know. He is a special little man, I am sure!
Perfect- thanks for sharing your story. Sending you support, I am so glad you are out of that situation! Bless your heart!

Avid I'm new on here...But I will definitely be praying for the little guy.
Perfect- Glad to hear you're out of that situation..will also keep you in prayers xx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->