The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

And here is my opk from 5:30 tonight.

We finally fell off the SMEP bandwagon yesterday. We were supposed to BD and we didn't. I'm kicking myself from here to China and back. I called OH and told him to get his ass home from work because we were doing it right now! He was all "but I'm revising this one part" and I was all "Nobody is going to read your book if you are dead because I'm gonna off you if you don't come home and give me the :spermy:" hahaha (I'm sure you guys realize by now that we joke a lot.

Anyway. Holy nut balls on Wednesday there was NO LINE AT ALL. Today I'm positive that's positive. Let's see if I surge for 4 days this month as well.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
Taurus I am voodooing the heck out of your ovaries!!! Come on Taurus Ovaries!!!! You can do it! Barf out the EGG!!!!!!

What about BBear?

Omgosh babyo!! Thats hilarious!!!! I've never tried the SMEP, but I'd assume its fine, right?! Have u gotten any BD in yet?

Lmbo!! Oh yea bring it on. Lol I'm gonna sweet talk them tonight so hopefully they will get the job done. Lol
I edited my post for 8 ppl. So... Statistically, 1.6 of us should get knocked up???

We were BDing every other day and yesterday was an "on" day and we totally fell off the wagon. So Monday was the last day we BDed. More than likely all those little spermies are dead now. I do think my opk can get a tad darker than that but I'm not taking any chances. We'll BD tonight and I'll hold him hostage until we BD tomorrow morning and then if I can drag it out of him again tomorrow night....I will...

I'm going to say I'm probably not the 1.6 since we wiffed on the BDing since Monday.

~runs off and finds the stockings~

Babyo you may have saved up lots of good spermies to het the job done tonight! 12-36 hours after surge to O! Sounds like perfect timing to me still!! Plus with voodoo, Idk how we could go wrong :)

Oh yea baby!! Lol it looks very similar to mine I think? I bet we have SUPER dark ones tomorrow! *does the cabbage patch*

Taurus- Did you get dreamers in there? I am on my phone and it is hard to go back. Thanks for doing the math :)
Babyo- you still have 12 hours! This is so exciting!!! What CD are you on?

Taurus/Babyo- I wish I was in sync with you 2, damn it! I am a week behind. My OPKs are super light and temp still low. I had random CD7 EWCM yesterday, so weird. But my cycle has been so strange since my maybe possibly chemical. Babyo- didn't you have weird EWCM after your bleeding subsided?

Rainy- I edited that post again. Lol so then 1.8 of us should get preggo!!
I wish you were in sync with us, too! It's going to be an interesting tww! I just have an inkling about this month, Idk what it is!
If I can manage to get good and knocked up, my edd would be nov. 15! My best friends bday. she would be over the moon. I'm not super into horoscopes, but my name is taurusmom bc me, DS, and DH all are a Taurean! All 3 of our bdays fall within a 20 day span. A fall baby would be nice... Bc the spring gets expensive lol

This is CD19 for me and it's been a looooooong 19 days. We will most certainly give it our best shot. Last month I had 4 days of + opk so I will be interested to see what it does this time. I totally made OH promise we could BD as soon as we wake up tomorrow morning too (5am...ugh. I hate mornings).

[-o< I hope I have a 36 hour window and not a 12 hour window!!! Last month I had ov pains, this month I've had nothing.

Can you see it here. It's off center! Sorry. :(

woohooo!!! That looks pretty dark! I'm going to test in a little and see what comes up! I thought those test were better with fmu? It looks like the same one I use. I'm about to give up lol

Can you see it here. It's off center! Sorry. :(

woohooo!!! That looks pretty dark! I'm going to test in a little and see what comes up! I thought those test were better with fmu? It looks like the same one I use. I'm about to give up lol

I test in the morning and it if looks close to positive then I test in the afternoon/evening as well. I don't want to miss the surge!

IDK if it matters how many days of + opks there are. I think we tried to investigate this last month while I was going through it. I found on the POAS website that sometimes the body gears up to ov, surges, doesn't ov for some reason, and then surges again. Other places say it doesn't say how matter how long the surge is, it all depends on when the first + opk is.

Here's my OPk's for today...I took the pic at the exact time the instructions say.
2 30 pm. obviosly negative and second 6 30 pm

Ok, I usually just test in the morning and that's it.

Attachments

• 2 30.jpg
    2 30.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG2006.jpg
    CIMG2006.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
So what does it say about me that I'm obsessively clicking on this thread? :kiss:

The one at 6:30 looks like it's headed towards a + for sure. I would keep testing twice a day. Just be sure you don't drink too much and dilute the urine for the evening test. :) I did that on a day that I was for sure + and I didn't even get a line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->