The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi avid hun, I remember you, sending lots of thoughts and prayers to little Isaiah. This is a good reminder of why I need to keep my blood pressure down too. I'm only 14 weeks and already having problems with it. :(

Thank you ladies. I'll be ok. More worried about my dd. at ten years old she can't see his games. Making promises he's no intention of keeping. There's a lot worse than I've said, but this is a ttc forum not a whining forum!

Hi avid. I wasn't around when you were around but I'm thinking of you anyway! (HUG)

Ginger--yay for the blog! I've got you book marked on my phone already!

perfect--Your exH sounds a lot like my exH. Thank god we didn't have any children together. He also sounds a lot like my OH's exW. She love to threaten and bully and doesn't care what it does to my SS. We went almost 6 months without seeing SS last year because crazy exW was refusing to allow visitation. Then she would have SS call FDH and you can hear her coaching him to say "Daddy, why don't you want to drive here to see me." She was obviously telling the kid FDH didn't want to see him. Ugh. Made me want to punch her. I hate people who clearly only think of themselves.

afm...I have a LINE on my opk again. This means my body is finally starting to work again. I have faith that it will be positive in a couple of days. I'm only a week behind! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Avid hun I remember you very well, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little miracle xx I’m sorry the circumstances are not better, but your handsome man is in the very best place with the very best medical professionals giving him every chance to grow and strengthen into a strapping little boy xx my sister went through something similar last year, you’d be amazed how resilient babies can be, little Raef is now 8months old. Sending you all the positivity, love and support you need, please keep us posted on how Isaiah is doing xxx

Perfect, much love to you x well done having the strength to leave him, I hope you’re able to sort things so that your little girl is out of the picture soon xx vile situation for you xx

Babyo woop woop woop on the second line!!!!!! Your body just needed a bit more time! Get bd’ing girl, eggie’s on its way!!!

Afm, 5dpo, bfn, zero symptoms, and thats about the excitement of it!

Garden thats a gorgeous scan picie!!! Congratulations huni!! xx

Yay babyo for two lines! :) we are going to be very close together on the tww!!

Perfect- he sounds like my dad!! So trust me when i tell you your DD will grow up appreciating you so much and realizing what a jerk he is. I finally realized it about my dad when I was around 16-17. Thinking of you, and i hope your ex can learn to grow up! I totally feel for that situation! Blah!

Afm, another negative opk today. Been BD'ING like there's no tomorrow so hoping it comes soon. Lol nothing really too exciting going on this way. What's everyone doing today?

Woooohoooo! Operation!!! Get to bd'ing!!! :D

Lucy...Same here lol..My cervix seems pretty high and firm..only thing happening with me is i've been getting some ewcm, and creamy with a streak or brown stuff? TMI sorry :/...Do you think I should chart that as spotting? my opk's still seem kind of darkish.

Taurus- Keep at it!!! Fingers crossed you get your postive opk SOON!

Jones looking at your chart, your temps have risen a bit and stabilised, but there doesn't look to be a clear ov spike? Is it poss maybe that you haven't ov'd yet?? Especially as your getting ewcm still? That your coming up to ov soon? I dunno hun, might be totally wrong and your body is just readjusting post mirena, that would explain the spotting. What do you think??

Jones do you have a pic of your recent opk? Try to take the picture as soon as it should be read to post here. I may not temp, but I'm an opk maniac!!! I find they change a little if read outside the time range.

Taurus we should be sooooo close!! I'll voodoo your ovaries if you voodoo mine!

It's getting closerrrrrrrr!!!! :) :) :)

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7861/imag0756k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oooh that's a very nearly positive Taurus!! Happy bd'ing!!

The second to last one I took around 3pm, the last one is 6pm! Think ill get my surge while I'm sleeping? I'm so anxious to see if it'll be there when I wake up!!

Wow that's a big jump in a short space of time, just shows how easy it is to miss your surge!! Should be really dark by tomorrow!

I Have a stash, but they're from this morning and days past. I should probably start marking them..I just took one and it negative. I have a little cramping..do you guys think I should remove the positive opk's I have on my chart and just go buy temp and cm? I'm really confused and frustrated..I just want af to come so I can start from scratch. :(

Thanks, ladies. I was starting to het nervous. Im such a worry wart!!! Lol its so exciting... I can't thank you guys enough for convincing me to get opks. best.thing.ever. Haha so, once I get that full blown positive, I'm supposed to O 12-36 hours later? Is that right?

Thanks for sharing Taurus! I am so excited to see your AM test tomorrow!

Jones- I don't know :(
Your temps are confusing! Regarding your EWCM, it's possible to get some at this point in your cycle (assuming you are post ov) because there is another little surge of estrogen some days after ovulation. I think just keep testing with opks and keep temping/charting. It'll make sense eventually. :)
Babyo- glad your opks are getting darker!
Lucy- I am so eager for your tww to pass!!!

Statistically how many BFPs should we get this cycle? How many of us are there in total TTC????

Thanks, ladies. I was starting to het nervous. Im such a worry wart!!! Lol its so exciting... I can't thank you guys enough for convincing me to get opks. best.thing.ever. Haha so, once I get that full blown positive, I'm supposed to O 12-36 hours later? Is that right?

That is how I understand it, yes. Keep up the BDing lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->