The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

So what does it say about me that I'm obsessively clicking on this thread? :kiss:

The one at 6:30 looks like it's headed towards a + for sure. I would keep testing twice a day. Just be sure you don't drink too much and dilute the urine for the evening test. :) I did that on a day that I was for sure + and I didn't even get a line!

LOL I thought I was the only one that did that! I will definitely keep testing, Maybe i'm just ovulating really late..It's to be expected I guess after Mirena. I'll see what tomorrow morning shows. I'll make sure I take a picture within the time limit and mark them!

Agreed Jones, looks like you are on your way now!! :) woo hoo we may have 3 positives tomorrow ladies! That's super exciting!!

So ready to be in the tww already. DH says he's putting a baby in me tonight. Almost gross. Hahaha

It's after 1am here and no signs of me falling asleep! Who's up with me? Anyone?!?!

I'm here, but have been up all night :( its now 7am and I feel awful :( Have a nasty cold and period pains from hell :(

for the cough yes :) and it helps ease the coughing but I'm asthmatic so it's triggering attacks :(

Good morning ladies! Feeling dreadful this morning:-( I ache literally everywhere, went to bed at 21:30 last night so no bding, although as my oh was off work lat night we had spent all morning in bed! Lol

After looking at the pics of opk's you've posted, mine look the same. But I thought it had to be really dark like the control line? So possibly I ov'd yesterday? I don't know anymore, getting very confused:-(
Will keep trying.... At least I'm having fun trying!

Yay for the ladies with positive opk's, fingers crossed!

Wow that sickness isn't gonna let u catch a break calasen! I hope you start feeling better soon! Do you know when you might O next?

Perfect- the test line is supposed to be as dark as or darker than the control line, I believe. I'm near positive... Hoping to see a blaring positive when I wake up! Maybe you are going to be right there with us!! :)

Afm, made sure we got in some BD'ing tonight!! I'm telling u guys... These sperm are gonna lasso that egg right up!! (This is my law of attraction thinking... If you believe it will happen, it will happen!)
Hope everyone is doing well today! Taking DS to get some pictures taken, other than that... Nothing too exciting!

I'm having progesterone checked on the 16th march and from there starting clomid, trying not to think about O this month as if we did catch this month then we will most likely lose it again :( just glad my AF finally arrived to start progressing. After 18 months TTC its good to finally start getting some support from Dr's.

Good Luck with all those BDing right now :) OPK's don't always go as dark as the control though, it all depends on the individual, its just getting used to your own cycles "shades" :) But I hope none of you have to wait much longer :) :dust:

Calasen- I bet the clomid does it for you!! And you're right, its about time they start helping you out!! FX! A nice sticky BFP is in your near future!

Good to know on the opks!!

Hopefully not too soon :) Want to be sure I can keep the next one, not to mention don't wanna be too close to a due date for the wedding :)

Just did an opk and the line is definately much darker than I've seen before.
Last night I was too ill to bd, but weds night and most of Thursday morning we bd'd. And we will at 2am when I finish work tonight too.
Hopefully this'll work:)

Actually having obsessed over the pics on here, I'd say it was a positive. So hoping my oh will be ok with bd-ing tonight. Cos I felt so ill last night we didn't, he doesn't want to make love unless I feel better, does it make me weird to say just do it anyway? I mean it doesn't have to be a full blown session does it? I sound awful!

Taurus and Babyo- I am DYING TO KNOW what is happening with your OPKs!

Calasen- sorry about your cramps and feeling sick, sweetie. yucky! Take lots of advil, there's no baby in there anyway :)

Perfect- so exciting about your OPKs. Here is my advice about feeling ill. Tonight when you are with your OH, behave as though you are feeling well. Better I think than to tell him how you are really feeling (terrible) but then ask him to have sex with you anyway, or worse, DEMAND it. :)

I hear you, though, I am feeling sick and want to start on the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan). We should've started last night, but I felt toooooo awful. Today I have decided I'll be feeling "better" even if I'm not.

Also, ladies, I am taking mucinex for a terrible cough, I've heard that it can actually help make more sperm friendly EWCM because it thins mucus in your body. So it can't hurt!! Hehe.

Wow you ladies have been busy lol!!! Rainy, I've heard that about mucinex, so good luck.

So let me tally up here real quick... We've got Taurus, bbyO, and perfect with + opks... Jones gearing up to a +... And lucy in the 2WW, right? Did I miss anyone? I want to make sure I have my fingers crossed in all the right directions! Good luck ladies, i feel good about this month, can't wait to start celebrating!!!

Rainy honey who needs advil when you take Morphine daily anyway :)

Oh my goodness Avid, I am so sorry your family is going through a difficult time. I hope your son continues to have good days, and everything is fine. :)

So I am sick. And my brain is all mushy. But! I am reading. And I'm SO excited for all of you ovulating! Eeee! I can't wait to see what happens next for all of you. :)

@babyO - I totally did a fertility dance for you. But it was... kind of done while seated. Ok well while laying down. And had to be interrupted to blow my nose. Several times. Stupid germs... ;)

Ok. I'ma go have more orange juice now. Oh! Or maybe herbal tea. Contemplating food today is not working though... maybe at some point I'll also be able to eat. Haha. My entire goal for the day is to shower (In my stupid ass broken stupid shower that is stupid and STILL broken and stupid) and put on clean clothes. I'm so ambitious!

For those of you who have yet to see a + opk, this is 150% positive for sure! It was more obvious in person.

I do think my opk from last night was not quite as dark as this one so I am desperately hoping that my surge didn't hit until closer to this morning.

I'm still kicking myself for us not BDing on Wednesday. I don't think we have much chance with just last night and this morning. poo. That'll teach me to let OH off the hook!!! I think SMEP will be easier next month anyway since my cycle won't be in so much limbo.

TTC Funny for the day:
So there we are, laying in each others arms, basking in the warm loving glo....WTH?!? OH starts impersonating his sperms along various parts of their journey to the egg. The impersonations came complete with full body sperm tail swishing. :dohh: So much for the basking in the warm loving glow part!! There was a sperm in the balls impression, a penis impression, a sperm in the cervix impression, a sperm running from macrophages in my uterus impression, and finally, a sperm meets egg impression----"Hello! Knock knock! I brought flowers. Please let me in."

I'm so in love! :cloud9: We are two peas in a pod for sure!

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
Okay ladies, just did yet another opk and it is so POSITIVE! Darker than the control line even. Seriously debating whether OH is up for a quickie before work too!
Presuming I can keep my 14 yr old occupied on the ps3!
Wondering if this achy feeling is cos I am ovulating? Can that happen?
I am shaking, so excited that I am actually ov-ing, especially as OH is reading me about the big four oh in April... Was panicking tht maybe I wouldn't ov as too old.-(

I wish I could wish him home now, and add pointers inside me so the sperm know where to swim! Lol
Fingers crossed. And thank you for the advice, I will fake being well tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->