The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

No be ill your all supposed to be getting those sperms in place !! I gonna live vicariously until I know its safe me :)

I'd share my banana bread with you all but I kindda ate it all in my PMSing stress :)

Babyo that is an obvious positive to me. I think you are surging RIGHT now. Bound to ovulate tonight just as your fellow pea injects his tiny men into you. I can't imagine more perfect timing.
Perfect- the same for you luv! Enjoy that late night sexy time!!!

Calasen- banana bread sounds super yummy! And I reckon that morphine outta do the trick, who needs Advil indeed!

Thanks Rainy I intend to! Only slight problem is I work from 8pm till 2am, and I'm exhausted already:-(
But needs must! I will guzzle energy drink at work I think:)
Typical I was ill last night. Could ovulating be the reason I feel so exhausted?

Could be, and meant to say before it could definitely cause cramping.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Pleeeeeeeeeease little eggy. Don't come out until late tonight. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

Dear ovary-

Hold the egg hostage!!!

Yours,
BbyO

I'm still not quite there yet. I think my opk may even be a bit lighter? Idk, but we bd'd last night anyway!! Whats everyone up to today??

Calasen, banana bread sounds amazzzinnggg! Yum!

Babyo- I still say u have fabulous timing! :) I wouldn't worry!

Afm, here is today earlier opk. Going to test again later, but if u compare with my last opk, its lighter.

https://i41.tinypic.com/2n8sz0n.jpg

Think I got my surge last night? My darkest opk was at 6pm yesterday (there was a huge amount of darkness from the 3pm-6pm test) and I didn't test again until 12noon today. Maybe my body tried and it didn't? Gonna test again later anyways. BD'd last night too!

Wow, what a busy busy night for all of you! I had to catch up on like six pages since yesterday afternoon!!

It's fantastic so many of you are oving so close - hope we get LOTS of :bfp: this month!!!

Re: long surges, I've said it before but here it is for the newbies - I always got three to four days of SUPER DARK positives and always oved on the day of my last positive or the day after (according to my temp rise). It took me 3-4 cycles to finally figure that out though and we got our :bfp: the second month after discovering it! (when we first started using OPKs, we DTD right after the first positive and by the time I actually oved, DH didn't have any fluid left to carry the swimmers since he has a problem with low seminal volume)

Here's just one cycle's worth of OPKs (control line on the right, test line on the left) - sorry the pic is so blurry...and hope it shows for you guys. My work internet filters block it from me. This is actually the cycle we got our bfp too. I oved on CD18/CD19 (My chart). My temp on CD19 was manually adjusted because I left on another business trip at like 3:30am that morning. If I hadn't adjusted the temp, I would have oved on CD19 according to FF. And not all the positive OPKs are listed because then FF thinks I oved on CD15 in the middle of another business trip. I did lots of traveling that cycle!!
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1cf22b3127ccefed3a012a9f500000030O00EauGTRm0ZNAe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Re: Mucinex - As long as you're taking straight Mucinex - the only ingredient is the guan-something-or-other, it will thin your mucous and can definitely help with a bfp. That's how I got mine. :) If you're taking one of the Mucinex meds that also has another active ingredient, it actually dries up mucous so avoid that!

Re: the :spermy: impersonations...LOVE it, absolutely hilarious. :haha:

:dust: to all of you!! Looking forward to lots of :bfp: this cycle!

Calasen, wish you were closer. I love me some banana bread.

Taurus--This is the first cycle where my test line has gotten darker than the control. In my previous cycle with a BFP my lines got almost as dark at the test line, but not quite. I counted those as positive anyway and I clearly ovulated that cycle since I ended up pregnant. Your lines may also have something to do with how much you've had to drink. I randomly POAS about 30 minutes ago and it was about half as light as this morning, but I've had tons to drink. I'll POAS again tonight and again tomorrow morning to see what I come up with. Let the POAS obsession begin!

I'm so excited to be in the TWW with so many people on this board!!

afm...I have a few weird feelings down on my left side, same as last month. I should be working on my dissertation but all I can think about is my freaking egg. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Woo hoo! It's gonna be a good month I can feel it!!!! Isn't there like 4 of us together as far as cycles go this time around? When are you guys gonna consider yourself 1dpo??

Woo hoo! It's gonna be a good month I can feel it!!!! Isn't there like 4 of us together as far as cycles go this time around? When are you guys gonna consider yourself 1dpo??

Yes! I'm just going with that ff says... which is 7dpo..I'm having some ewcm so i'm trying to get some bd'ing done. just in case.

No be ill your all supposed to be getting those sperms in place !! I gonna live vicariously until I know its safe me :)

I'd share my banana bread with you all but I kindda ate it all in my PMSing stress :)
I LOVE banana bread! I made one yesterday..It's pretty much almost gone!!!

BbyO, your posts always make me laugh so hard! As for timing, i really think you're right on. Remember, we just insem'd the one day right after I got my + opk (the last time before that was like 5 days before so I don't even count it).

:dust: to all!!!

Ima go make me some banana bread now...

OMG I miss bread... In addition to being vegan, my diet is also soy-free, gluten-free, corn-free... and I can't have a TON of delicious foods like tomatoes, onions, leeks, lentils, chickpeas, chocolate, apples, pears... the list. It's really enormous. I used to bake banana bread all the time, and I'd serve it with (vegan) strawberry cream 'cheese'. OMG so delicious...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!! C'mon little eggies! C'mon little sperms! You can totally do it! :D

Never had banana bread?

Afm, decided if I go to work I'll be to tired for any bd-ing later:-( so I rang for emergency holiday:) its kind of an emergency right? Lol

Good luck to all of us:-D

Never had banana bread?

Afm, decided if I go to work I'll be to tired for any bd-ing later:-( so I rang for emergency holiday:) its kind of an emergency right? Lol

Now that's more like it!!!! Happy Bd'ing :happydance:

Never had banana bread?

This just made my day.

I will count myself as DPO1 as soon as my opk goes back to negative. Until then, OH and I shall attack each other like rabbits, which isn't actually any different than any other day this cycle.

Perfect- taking the day off will be worth it! Especially of this cycle ends with a bfp!!!

Babyo- if mine continues to get lighter, ill start as 1dpo tomorrow. We shall see. We'll just call what you're doing 'bunny lovins' LOL

Come on 6:30p so I can poas again!!

Panda---I hope you are right, I so so so so so so so want a BFP. Last month created a BFP monster!

My Opk's
first was yesterday at around 6:30 pm, second this morning at around 8..They look the same:shrug:, :cry: Should I edit my chart?...They've looked like this for a while..with the possibly +'s i showed you guys before. I think this is why they say don't test after you've got your positive the first time :sigh:

Attachments

• 6 30 23.jpg
    6 30 23.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 7 30- 24th.jpg
    7 30- 24th.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads