The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Neither one of those look positive to me. Mine looked like that for a LOOOOONG time when my Mirena was first removed and then they suddenly got darker.

I'll keep testing and see, I did have a couple of positives last week. ahhhhh! i'm going nuts!!!!!

Just a quickie, jonesy hun, the stress this is putting you under is going to be having such an adverse effect on your poor body trying to find its rhythm again. Why not forget poas untill you get af and can start a proper cycle afresh. Just keep bd'ing every other day or so just in case. Relax a bit and look forward to planning next cycle xx

OMG!!!! I am actually crying with happiness right now!!!! One of my very good friends has just found out shes pregnant and has been wrestling with how to tell me for fear of upsetting me but I honestly couldn't be happier for her!! Shes been through so much in life and always wanted children but due to medical complications and situations in her life never thought she would ever get to be a mummy!!! I am soo happy for her and really really wish her the best!!!! XXXXX But I still going to steal her :dust: !

Taurus- i think that you had a positive last night. do you chart your temps? temps reveal all unless of course they are crazy and only cause more confusion!

Edens- I love your OPK progression picture. I love seeing evidence from success stories! the Mucinex is Guan-something-or-other only I hate decongestant, makes me feel like a crack head and my nose gets too dry. Don't want that to happen to my lady parts!

Babyo- Sounds like ovulation pain to me,no doubt. Hard to know, though, where the egg is, only that it is certainly imminent!

I am still so mad to be a week behind boooooo!

Ginger- um. What DO you eat?

Perfect- I am hardly tolerating work myself I keep reading posts on BnB, I feel like an addict. glad your priorities are straight babymaking before work!

Jones- you are still above your cover line-I think you probably did ovulate when FF predicted especially since your lines are getting lighter and you had positives last week. I would not edit my chart and just assume that I ovulated seven days ago if it were me. that being said I do agree with Lucy that there is a lot that can be attributed to relaxing, including fertility. Though it can be very hard to do. If you do not get pregnant this cycle I think next will be much clearer for you. :)

@rainy - Haha. I eat a lot of rice. And oats, quinoa, potatoes, sweet potatoes, nuts/nut butters, squash, leafy green veggies, blueberries, pineapple, rice products (rice milk, rice crackers, rice cakes, etc), raisins, coconut based milk things (yogurt mostly), bananas, seeds, and any veggies I can manage (mostly carrots, squash, leafy greens right now...). It's very restrictive, but honestly it's better than it sounds. I makes me creative. :)

oh my goodness you guys have been busy!

Perfect - great news that you ovulated! FX'd

Rainy - absolutely be careful with the cough medicine due to the decongestant stuff. Hope your feeling better soon

Ginger - I cant believe your shower is STILL broken, it must be driving you nuts! And no wonder your so tiny! Make sure your getting everything for the little bean though

Operation - your OH sounds hysterical, sounds like such a fun relationship! I think your still in with a good chance arent you, if you BD when you got your +OPK

Cant believe so many of you are at the same point in your cycles- so exciting! Cant wait to find out who the 1.8 pregnant ladies will be!

AFM CD 3 now, which should time my planned romantic getaway perfectly for catching eggie. AND I cant wait to do some chilling away from the text books and work. Was playing with the idea of not OPKing so I can relax a bit more, but I really want to know so I can keep observing my pattern for future use (Ive already given up temping). I REALLY hope this is the month, would still be good timing. Catching up on all these posts has inspired me to start on my grapefruit juice for this month!

OMG. Y'all! The crazy exW called me and left crazy long ranting messages! No one has ever given her my phone number!

Please calm me down. This can't be good for conception!

Yeah I know :( I think that's the best thing to do..Because it really is stressing me out :cry:

Rainy- That is true...I'll wait and see

Operation- That's scary!!! Do you have a fb page? Maybe some of your info isn't private and she can see your number(if on there) She sounds dangerous! I would not go anywhere without a bat or something lol.

Dreamers- YAY for time away!!! I think I need a vacation myself. FX'ed you catch that eggy!!!!!

Does anyone know any natural remedies to help with starting af? or any remedy lol.
What's the grapefruit for? And I took some cough medicine the past few days :( I couldn't sleep!

Everything I have is super super super private. Yikes! I'm so freaked out. I knew she was extremely unstable, but this kind of goes above and beyond freaky. She flips out and will call anyone related to my OH over and over and over again for hours on end trying to make weird demands and threatening to cut them off from my SS forever. Now that she has my number I'm sure I'll get called.

I have several attorney friends, so I'm going to see if I can go ahead and take some kind of legal action against her since there are definitely threats in the voicemail she left. Thank gosh we live in another state. I knew she was on a rampage because I got a call from OH that he had to unplug his land line at work because of the constant harassment today. The saddest part of all...the child involved in all of this was out of school so he no doubt heard it all. I feel so bad for him that this kind of crazy is his mother.

Rainy, no I don't temp... I swore i was going to, then never did! I suppose thats my next step if I don't conceive this time around!!

Babyo- what a wack job!!! I hope you can get things settles legally, it doesn't seem there is any other solution. Using a child as a pawn to get what you want is just sick! That poor kid! :( luckily he has you and your OH to be stable in his life.

Afm, Haven't poas again tonight... Went to take my son to get photos taken ans has a huge-mon-goid water...and downed it. Lol so its gonna be a while before I can poas again this evening!! Lol

I feel for you babyo. My exh is unstable too. Now I refuse to answer his calls, so he tells our dd about all his imaginary girlfriends, that they're prettier than me, thinner than me, bigger boobs than me and when hes slept with them etc. which he thinks will upset me.
Poor dd comes home in tears, says if she doesn't do what he says, he won't love her or see her anymore.
You should be able to block her number? You can in the uk. Or get an injunction to stop her calling. I would get advice quickly, you don't need added stress right now honey xxx

Operation - she sounds like a complete nightmare. I am lucky and have never had to deal with ex partners that are anywhere near as bad. Try as hard as you can to not let it stress you out.

Jones - thanks. Grapefruit juice is supposed to be good for lots of EWCM. Probably all hocus pocus but makes me feel like i am doing something to acheive my goal rather than just sitting around waiting to O! I am drinking a glass of wine .... (some quick thinking)... good for relaxation which in turn is good for fertility.

Bit of a nightmare shift at work, feel the need to relax!

Babyo I hope you manage to get the freak of a person out of your lives ASAP, that's certainly stress you don't need. Reminds me a bit of my ex husband, messed up t##t. Took years to sort my sons head out and undo all the damage he did. All over now though. Just wish I'd seen his vile side sooner! Good luck to you.

Afm, 8dpo, bfn, slightly tingly boobs, somewhat emotional. And that's about it!
So how many of you girls have ov'd and are in the joyfull 2ww??

Taurus- will you use an OPK this AM??? I am so curious. :)

Perfect- I suppose you must spend a lot of time trying to determine how you will keep your daughter from him. :(

Hi Dreamers! I think you've got the right idea with the glass of wine and relaxation. I managed to come across info that says 1/2 cup of full fat ice cream is good for fertility. No joke!! It is connected to the whole milk idea. Hehehehehe.

Lucy- I checked out your chart and there is a mighty good looking temp spike there today!!!!! I am getting excited for you. Of course your BFN today at 8DPO is too early.

Ladies- here is a novel of information you probably don't want! The day after Valentine's Day, DH and I were going for a walk and I told him I had the worst feeling like something bad was about to happen. I asked him if he had bad news, but he didn't. The next day I started heavily bleeding. I gave it some thought and came up with, well maybe I had been pregnant and that is why I was bleeding again so soon after my super light "AF", and maybe I had sensed that coming.

A few days later DH's boss texts him while totally drunk and tells him that he can plan for his last day to be April 1. He won't explain why. The boss (who is the owner of the company) says that his heart is broken and he doesn't know why my DH would hurt him this way. After speaking with another manager (who the owner had been sleeping with last year, an affair that, along with alcoholism, ended his 10 year marriage to a lovely woman) DH learns that Owner has accused her of having slept with DH.

The woman ended her affair with the owner since shortly after his divorce, because he is crazy and an alcoholic and would obsessively text her all hours of the night. My hubby has tried to talk to Owner about this but he will not speak to him, and has been waiting to come to work until my hubby leaves for the day. (Which doesn't really matter for the business since daily operations are something he is not involved in).

DH is employed "at will" which means Owner doesn't need a "reason" to fire him. Although, if Owner ever comes out and starts making sexual accusations at DH it could possibly be considered wrongful termination. I think Owner is JUST smart enough not to discuss it with him. The woman has obtained a lawyer because with her it is blatant sexual harassment and wrongful termination. Owner has sent her texts calling her a slut, whore, etc. Also her boyfriend is a Marine and is freaking out wanting to go beat him up or something!!

My life is not usually so dramatic, I cannot even believe this is happening frankly. WTF? We are looking for a new job for DH now, I want to get him out of there quickly. DH is still so stupidly loyal to his "friend" that he wants to stay there until April 1st!

THEN, my son gets bronchitis for the 2nd time in 3 weeks! (He is feeling better now but missed 4 days of school, thank god for Grandma).

Two days ago DH called his mom to say hi and found out that she has pneumonia again and is not doing well. She has had pneumonia 3 times, at least, in the last year. So we're sending them extra money. His sisters are totally panicked. And, you might remember, DH and I cannot go there to help/visit because the Cuban government won't allow DH in the country since he was so actively anti-Communist.

This next part doesn't really matter, but is making it harder for me to deal with everything else, I have the same respiratory virus as DS and I feel like crud. :cry:

Blessings I am trying to focus on: DH being fired is a good thing, the owner is a loose canon and it's best for this to be over with sooner than later. All of this is putting in perspective how much I love my family and what is *really* important.

(((hugs))) rainy, you poor thing, what a lot to go thru. Sending you positive thoughts though honey xxxx

Rainy (HUG) (BIGGER HUG) I hate that everything is hitting all at once. :( Get your DH out of there! As you can see from those of us who deal with crazies, really bad things can happen.

Here's a pic of my opk this morning. It's darker than the control. First time that has happened. This is day #2 of +opk. I'll do another one tonight and see what I get.

TTC Funny for the Day: I woke up this morning because OH was slapping my rear. When I asked him what on earth he was doing he very seriously replied "Summoning the fertility spirits!" Then proceeded to break out in song about his balls. I've created a monster!!

Attachments

• tn3.jpg
    tn3.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79