The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Babyo- what a gorgeous + OPK!

Mine are getting darker than anticipated for CD10, check this out~

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Woo hoo rainy! Your little egg is gearing up for the big show!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :)

Must go to Walgreens and get Pre-Seed-Must uplift hubby out of possible depression and disguise my colorless face with make-up-Must prepare to arouse hubby in whatever fashion required.
TMI question- attention GINGER- regarding oral, if one chooses to use such measures to get the OH ready to go, does any saliva actually need to be wiped off before intercourse? Or does saliva have to be avoided all together, thus no oral?

@babyO - Hughughug. Wow. The ex sounds like she is utterly batty. I am so sorry you and your stepson and your partner have to deal with her. Wow. I have a crazy ex myself, who has a crazy new whoever she is to him at the moment... but luckily (for myself and most importantly my kiddos) I was able to extricate him from our lives entirely. It's absolutely 100% for certain in the kids best interest that he is not involved in their lives. My son doesn't even remember him at this point, thank goodness. But even so... he (and his whoever she is) both still live in the same city as I do. And from time to time, I hear things. Which are *insane*. But if they actually called me? I think I would not be ok in any way whatsoever. I'm so sorry. I hope you can find a solution for the horrible crap that works.

@rainy - Crap. Ugh. I am so sorry. Sickness on top of everything else... I hope that you all thoroughly recover, and quickly. And. Extra huge big good luck on the job front! I hope something pops up, a better opportunity, and it all ends up being good in the end. Hughughug.

As far as me...

I am still sick. Morning sickness has hit me today. Plus the stupid sore throat fever runny nose itchy ears crap. I feel horrible.

Also, as per our tradition, it was snowing this morning. Cause I mean. It HAS to snow when we have an ultrasound. It's a rule or something. Haha, it was 60 degrees yesterday, then it dropped over 30 degrees by morning, and decided to snow. People are going to be rather upset with me when I have an ultrasound in the summer and it snows then. O_O

The ultrasound went very well. It was amazing. We saw our little Snapdragon... the tech said ok! There is the gestational sac... oh, and there's the yolk sac! And I was thinking ok, well. I guess I'm not far enough along for anything else. The tech was all Oh! And there's the embryo. And look! See the little flutter? That's the heartbeat.

And I just... cried. It was amazing. Tiny little fluttering heartbeat. 114bpm.

Snapdragon is measuring perfectly as well. 6w5d, which is *exactly* how far along I am today.

I blogged photos here : https://parliamentarynesting.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/ultrasound-225/

:)

I hope everyone's weekends get better. Lots and lots and lots of baby dust to everyone!

Woo hoo rainy! Your little egg is gearing up for the big show!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :)

Must go to Walgreens and get Pre-Seed-Must uplift hubby out of possible depression and disguise my colorless face with make-up-Must prepare to arouse hubby in whatever fashion required.
TMI question- attention GINGER- regarding oral, if one chooses to use such measures to get the OH ready to go, does any saliva actually need to be wiped off before intercourse? Or does saliva have to be avoided all together, thus no oral?

We *mostly* avoided oral, but when we did not I gave him oral and kinda did other things for a bit (used my hands or whatever) until any residual saliva dried. I hope that helps! :D

Loving the +OPK's!!!!!
Rainy- I'm sorry you have to go through all that..I'll be praying for a speedy recovery! and that DH's problem resolved and things get better!

Ginger- Priceless US pictures!!!! Glad to hear it all went well! I bet it was pretty amazing to see the heartbeat!

Dreamer- I think a glass of wine is what I need!!!

Operation- LMAO, That's wayyyy tooo funny!

Lucy_ you're chart looks really promising!!! fxed this is it !!!!

afm- well my temp went down..I did temp twice the second time was 97.5..i just went with the first one tho. I've been having a pain on my left side for a few days now..I thought it was af showing her face but no sign of her. I'm waiting for our insurance to kick in on the 1st of March..So I can go to the doctor..Maybe get something to start. I didn't know you should avoid oral? I never do :/ I think I'm going to stock up on some grapefruit juice!

Rainy, so sorry you are having all the drama!! I hope pray and have my FX thats a better opportunity comes open for him. Your OH seems great and you guys deserve much better treatment.

Ginger- what beautiful ultrasound pics!! I know you must feel so muh more at ease now, even with sickness!! Seeing the little heartbeat... How awesome!!!

Opks for me are still lighter than the day before last. It seems I always have a decent amount of LH! Here is todays opk!

https://i41.tinypic.com/dlgr5t.jpg

Didn't bd last night but did early this morning! Come on march 10!!

Btw i can get preseed at walgreens? Sad bc I've hardly noticed any ewcm this month!! I totally should have gotten some!!

@ginger- so so pleased the scan went well. Really happy for you:)

Afm, off to bed for more bd-ing... Actually feeling much much less tired and achy today. Past few days felt like onset of flu without the cold bits? But nothing now, just a dull ache in my tummy.
Fingers crossed I'm brewing a baby.... Please please please!!!

Jones- your temps are crazy, I wish they was more of a pattern. Are you taking a B-Complex vitamin? It can mess with cycles, also if you drink Red Bull or similar it is full of B vitamins and could be throwing you off. I know we've gone over this, but when was Mirena removed and have you had any bleeding at all yet?

Taurus- the Walgreens near me stocks it, but it is a few bucks more than you'd pay to order online from Amazon or something. I wasn't sure about the timing, in regard to ordering online and when it would arrive here, I wanted to make sure I had it in time. So I picked it up locally.

Ladies- something crazy happened. I just got pack from running errands with DS and I have obtained the Pre-Seed, yay! BUT a freaking crazy amount of EWCM was present when I just went to the bathroom. I am very nearly rendered speechless. Maybe I don't need the Pre-Seed. I CANNOT fathom adding more fluids to what is available in there. I will spare you additional details.

Could be the: grapefruit juice or green tea, I've had a serving of both each day since the end of AF. Also, I've had 3 total doses of Mucinex in the past 3 days (which really doesn't seem like much, does it?).

One or all of these things combined has definitely caused this, I had almost no EWCM last cycle and the cycle before only some. I hope the sperm will be very excited to find all of this hospitality. Hope DH is ready to go!

Rainy- It fell out on the 16th..spotting on the 17 started bleeding on the 20th. last spotting was on the 26th.
I take one a day for women? could that be the cause? Should I stop? I am definitely getting some grapefruit juice and green tea!
That's pretty awesome tho Rainy!! This might be a good sign!! Wooohooo!!! Finger crossed this is your month!!!! I drink a pumpkin chai tea every other day or so...I'm addicted to those!

Jones- I think your One a Day and pumpkin chai are no problem.
I feel like AF is going to come any day for you! I had AF 28 days after my spotting. One Dr. I saw said she thought cycles should regulate within a cycle or two. The other said 6 months. Definitely a good idea to see someone, since it fell out! Goodness gracious. March 1st is very soon. :)

Jones- I think your One a Day and pumpkin chai are no problem.
I feel like AF is going to come any day for you! I had AF 28 days after my spotting. One Dr. I saw said she thought cycles should regulate within a cycle or two. The other said 6 months. Definitely a good idea to see someone, since it fell out! Goodness gracious. March 1st is very soon. :)

Yeah I think so too, I just wish she would show her ugly face already! Hopefully I'm not on it when I get my appointment. Oh gosh not 6 months!! PLEASE!! I would die..lol

Jones, my doc also told me a cycle or two... I had a horrible withdrawal bleed 4 days post removal, and a period 38 days later... And since that they have been completely regular. Hope it goes just as quickly for you!!!

And when I say regular, I mean every 31 days on the needle! Until last cycle, which was 28 days! Never have I had a 28 day cycle! Ever! ... Hell I was never regular before mirena. Lol

And when I say regular, I mean every 31 days on the needle! Until last cycle, which was 28 days! Never have I had a 28 day cycle! Ever! ... Hell I was never regular before mirena. Lol

I pray I have the same luck! I never had a period when I was on Mirena. and even before i was never regular, I would go 3 months or so without having one! I'm really hoping it regulates! SOON! lol

Jones- yes me too! I would have a tinge of spotting on mirena, but that was it. Before then my periods ranged from 32-44+ days! So maybe it'll work for u the way it did me. FX!

@rainy - Ohhhh, I'd totally drag your partner off for BDing straight away. Haha, when I got ewcm for the first time, I totally announced it. Loudly. And danced about the living room.

Um. In front of company...

*hides*

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back