The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

That is wonderful Ginger - so pleased for you and your little snapdragon.
Jones - everyone on here seems to have the cycle pretty back to normal after 1st period. I notice your temp dropped today so its probably on its way.
Rainy - get BD! Sounds very fertile!
You've reminded me to go and drink some grapefruit juice
AFM wish I could skip forward a week to BD/trip away/chill out time.

I go away for like 12 hours and I'm three pages behind!

Ginger--how exciting to see Little Snapdragon!

For those of you with some time on your hands:
https://tilgames.com/the-great-sperm-race-2/

Dreamers- a trip away sounds amazing! Totally jealous of you right now!

Nothing exciting today either. Mad at myself for not BDing last night... But did this morning. I had the lightest opk I've had since cd8 this evening... So I'm with you, rainy... I think that was my positive the other day!

Everyone having a good weekend?

@rainy - Ohhhh, I'd totally drag your partner off for BDing straight away. Haha, when I got ewcm for the first time, I totally announced it. Loudly. And danced about the living room.

Um. In front of company...

*hides*

:)

Hahahaha!

My hubby escaped while my girlfriend was here and we were jabbering away. Darn it, he is not answering his phone!!! I have texted him to wake me when he arrives if I can't stay awake. I will make it happen, my 6 pm opk was even darker. I feel I will ovulate in the middle of the night. I am watching a Ryan Gosling movie in an attempt to keep myself awake with eye candy.

Jones- my cycles used to be 34 days long and now are shorter post mirena. Who knows! Perhaps a bad example though cuz maybe mine are becoming TOO short.

Taurus- I think this is your month. Timing very good on your BDing, I think.

Perfect- I hope your two week wait passes quickly!

Dreamers- may I please join you in Hawaii? Yes? Ok! Will do!

Rainy- you just gave me the positive input I needed... I started to do the dwelling on it stuff... So thank you!! You better get your OH home for some BD!! It's time! It's time!! Lol

Omggggg Hawaii sounds so freakin amazing right now. What part are you going to dreamers? I lived in Honoulu for 2 years... 2005-2007. I miss it terribly, but DH doesn't want to move back... Mostly bc we bought the home he grew up in, and it means a lot to him... Maybe again one day!

What's everyones Sunday plans?!

P.s. rainy I SO hope you're right!! Fingers, arms, legs, toes, eyes all crossed for both us!!!

Quick question

Did you Af date ( if you had one) stay the same after Mirena removal ?

I use to get a small bleed for a few days around 27th

Had a bleed when it was taken put 23rd til 28th

The 5 day bleed from the 7th

So is my Af now around the 7th?

Taurus- I don't know why, but when you said that you had a good feeling about this cycle, I thought to myself "she'll get her BFP". And I think you had a + (was that 3 days ago? Time moves in some weird slow motion while TTC) and had been BDing like bunnies, or like Babyo! Hahaha! I do believe in the power of positive thinking. Or specifically that given the power of attraction, you should be putting out the energy and vision of what you want and NOT spending a lot of time thinking about what you are afraid of. Your perfect little baby will choose you at the perfect time, let him or her know you are ready and welcoming them! I believe that for all of us here.

BBEAR- i don't know if the date range for me has changed. I do know that post mirena I had 2 28 day cycles and my first period was 28 days after I stopped bleeding when I had it removed. Sorry, luv, probably not that helpful! :)

AFM- last night I waited up and got what I needed- little swimmers! Unfortunately I sacrificed sleep and DS wakes up early. Oh well, I can sleep tonight, or once ovulation is confirmed anyway.
My temp this AM is still low, but I know I am breathing with my gob open and it is abnormally cool in there. Cuz it was REALLY low. I think if my mouth had been shut it still would've been in my lower range. Soooo excited to POAS with SMU so I can see if my tests are still getting darker.
I made my friend (she is the only person I know in face to face life who I talk to about this, she is waiting to try until July/August) look at my OPK and she thought the lines were the same color. I am thinking the test was the tiniest shade lighter than control. Will be BDing every night until the day after I know I've ovulated.
Taurus- today coffee with my other friend and food prep for this week's meals! And BDing!

Taurus- I don't know why, but when you said that you had a good feeling about this cycle, I thought to myself "she'll get her BFP". And I think you had a + (was that 3 days ago? Time moves in some weird slow motion while TTC) and had been BDing like bunnies, or like Babyo! Hahaha! I do believe in the power of positive thinking. Or specifically that given the power of attraction, you should be putting out the energy and vision of what you want and NOT spending a lot of time thinking about what you are afraid of. Your perfect little baby will choose you at the perfect time, let him or her know you are ready and welcoming them! I believe that for all of us here.

Perfect- i don't know if the date range for me has changed. I do know that post mirena I had 2 28 day cycles and my first period was 28 days after I stopped bleeding when I had it removed. Sorry, luv, probably not that helpful! :)

AFM- last night I waited up and got what I needed- little swimmers! Unfortunately I sacrificed sleep and DS wakes up early. Oh well, I can sleep tonight, or once ovulation is confirmed anyway.
My temp this AM is still low, but I know I am breathing with my gob open and it is abnormally cool in there. Cuz it was REALLY low. I think if my mouth had been shut it still would've been in my lower range. Soooo excited to POAS with SMU so I can see if my tests are still getting darker.
I made my friend (she is the only person I know in face to face life who I talk to about this, she is waiting to try until July/August) look at my OPK and she thought the lines were the same color. I am thinking the test was the tiniest shade lighter than control. Will be BDing every night until the day after I know I've ovulated.
Taurus- today coffee with my other friend and food prep for this week's meals! And BDing!

LOL mouth open! I sleep on my side, if I sleep on my back I snore. I'm waiting for af to show..I'm not as stressed...But my temp went way up...I've never had a 98.1 temp before...and TMI..really creamy cm? I could barely touch my cervix. I'll check later again and see if it changed lol..Now I really am confused:shrug: I haven't POAS for today..I decided not too..my pain on the left side is gone...Do you think It was ovulation?

I go away for like 12 hours and I'm three pages behind!

Ginger--how exciting to see Little Snapdragon!

For those of you with some time on your hands:
https://tilgames.com/the-great-sperm-race-2/

bahaha, They even have a game!

So my opk was + again today. It's a lot darker than the control line for the second day. OH and I just keep going to town.

TTC Funny for today: The mood is set, it's time to...you know. OH looks at me and says, "Oh, this is like we're out in a pasture and you're the cow and I'm a bull." (Seriously, where does the man come up with this stuff?!?) Then, he proceeds to moooooo at me. So I moooooed back. We spend several minutes mooing at each other. RIP romantic mood!! Now he's in the other room claiming he is "preparing" for the next BD session by asking for things like a drill, a whisk, rope, yogurt, some tin foil, and a paper bag. And now he's making some weird noises with an air pump telling me to not pay attention to him! hahahahaha

Edited to add: He just came through the living room with a tie on his head, the whisk, and an air pump....Ladies, I have no words for this man! lol

Jones- if your temp is up, your LH surge should be over and you would've theoretically ovulated yesterday. I will look at your chart again after I post this.
Babyo- wow. You guys are HILarious. You should have a reality tv show.

OPK update, I am still planning to upload last night's OPK so that you guys can examine it with your fertility expert eyes. This AM's was the same as yesterday- the one I posted. I am curious about this afternoon, seems like that is when I have a higher concentration of LH.
I wish I wasn't breathing through my mouth so my temps were accurate, darn cold!!!

Jones- I think not on the ovulation. Have you thought about taking an HPT? Maybe in a day or two?

This weather is crazy! I'll probably POAS later, lets see what comes up. I messed up my temps yesterday, I did it twice...I just submitted the first one..the second was 97.5...

Operation- I look forward to coming on here and reading your funny for the day!

Jones- I think not on the ovulation. Have you thought about taking an HPT? Maybe in a day or two?
I did yesterday and it was a BFN lol, BUt then again it was only 8dpo..I'm out right now or I would pee on one lol...

Jones!! :test: hehe

I'm a bad influence!! I stalked your chart but I'm no good at chart stalking.

Rainy--for some reason my LH is always a better read in the morning?? Maybey body is weird.

Jones!! :test: hehe

I'm a bad influence!! I stalked your chart but I'm no good at chart stalking.

Rainy--for some reason my LH is always a better read in the morning?? Maybey body is weird.

LOL, I will! I'm just gonna jump in the shower and then head to walgreens.
My LH is also better read in the morning! weird :wacko:

Rainy why not temp vaginally hun???

Jones I think rainy is right, I think you ov’d when ff said you did, sooooo try a htp.....you never know! Good luck!

Babyo, omg, I live for your ttc comedy moments, seriously you need a hidden camera in your house and a live feed to tv everywhere!! Make you a fortune and entertain millions!!! Priceless!!! I’ll look forward to the next instalment!

Bbear I had no af or cycle that I was aware of at all during 6yrs of mirena, so my body seemed to start from scratch when it came out. I think some ppl just carry on the same cycle post mirena and others take a while to regulate any kind of cycle. I’m sorry thats not more helpful, its just a case of waiting and going with whatever your body decides to do!

Ginger thats so precious, congrats hun, fx’d for a happy and healthy 9months! I hope we’re all there soon!

Afm, 9dpo, tender boobs, temp up again, but a big fat bfn. Just know its not going to happen. Don’t feel it at all.

Anyone watched the sport this wknd? Rugby yesterday, football today, WWWOOOWWW!!!!!!!!

Rainy why not temp vaginally hun???

Jones I think rainy is right, I think you ov’d when ff said you did, sooooo try a htp.....you never know! Good luck!

Babyo, omg, I live for your ttc comedy moments, seriously you need a hidden camera in your house and a live feed to tv everywhere!! Make you a fortune and entertain millions!!! Priceless!!! I’ll look forward to the next instalment!

Bbear I had no af or cycle that I was aware of at all during 6yrs of mirena, so my body seemed to start from scratch when it came out. I think some ppl just carry on the same cycle post mirena and others take a while to regulate any kind of cycle. I’m sorry thats not more helpful, its just a case of waiting and going with whatever your body decides to do!

Ginger thats so precious, congrats hun, fx’d for a happy and healthy 9months! I hope we’re all there soon!

Afm, 9dpo, tender boobs, temp up again, but a big fat bfn. Just know its not going to happen. Don’t feel it at all.

Anyone watched the sport this wknd? Rugby yesterday, football today, WWWOOOWWW!!!!!!!!

Just did...BFN! Don't give up yet Lucy, we're still only 9 dpo!
I don't watch sports, well except for soccer once in a while! I love the pizza most sundays tho! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->