The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Rainy- I totally believe in the law of attraction! It's funny that you say that! I try to be positive all the time and every once in a while I have that weak moment. you absolutely stopped that from happening. I appreciate you! And I'm with Lucy... Maybe try vaginally temping? I've never tried it... But you could also just keep BDing until way after you think you O. I know you'll catch it!!! Let's put our positive minds together and conquer! Lol

Jones- I also think you Oed when ff says you did. I'd just wait a few more days and test!! I SO have my fx for you!!! This could be it!

Lucy, don't give up. I've had 2 friends not get a bfp until 15 and 18dpo! Also, with ds... I had zero symptoms... Didn't feel a thing... And that was the month we were preggo! Good luck!

Afm, I totally used another opk today just to make sure (and yes, my maybe positive was 3 days ago...time is passing painfully slow) and i lost it. Literally. I use the tiny ic's... Poas, let the dog out... Got DS something to drink, turned on some cartoons...and forgot where I put it. lol so someone at some point is gonna come across my opk. Lol I think that's the universe telling me to stop testing already... so I'm done opking for this cycle!!

Taurus - Ha! that is going to be an interesting find for someone! I keep saying Hawaii, but Im actually going to Kauaii. Cant wait, just want to chill out but now unfortunately DH cant come (not sure if we'll get our money back either) because the visa situation is just too tricky for a 2 week holiday. Im meeting mum, dad and baby sis there - havent seen them for nearly 2 years.

Jones - Its hard to know with this being your 1st cycle where you are, I def agree with FF about when you ovulated and so your chart is looking triphasic, which is supposed to be good, but I generally got a similar pattern and was never PG. I think if you are, you probably implanted day 8 so you probably need to give it a couple of days to see if your HPT turns + good luck! But dont stress, its only your 1st cycle and it would be crazy lucky to be preggers already!

Lucy - I have my FXd for your. I notice your looking triphasic as well - but this looks quite different from your previous charts. It seems to me often when someone says on here they have a feeling there is no chance they end up pregnant. Give it a couple more days of hope!

AFM CD5 AF slowing up. DH on nights until CD10, so probably pretty well timed this month (no chance on earth of BD while he's on nights!) Im getting my hopes up already, cant wait for BFP.

Jones- give it a few days. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you. I had a crazy ton of creamy cm before my bfp.

BbyO - I hope you keep posting a ttc funny of the day EVERY DAY. I love coming on here and seeing your stories!!

Girls I need you to cross all your fingers and toes an do whatever voodoo stuff you do...... This morning there was a second line...a feint bfp. I'll post a pic when I get home from school. This one needs to stick! Please please please please please please!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Omgosh Lucy!!! Exciting!!! I've everything possible crossed for you... Sending you sticky vibes!! Can't wait to see a pic!!

OMG Lucy!!! sending you all the hope and prayers i can your way!!!!

wow Lucy! keeping my fingers and everything crossed for you!

afm- lots bd-ing, actually every day since last monday, and i got a huge crystal clear positive opk on friday, so hoping it works.
although my ten year old is putting huge pressure on us. She keeps saying well as long as you do it properly, youll have a baby wont you? You are doing it properly arent you? cos mum, youve only done it twice before....
i have two children = had sex twice of course!

Girls I need you to cross all your fingers and toes an do whatever voodoo stuff you do...... This morning there was a second line...a feint bfp. I'll post a pic when I get home from school. This one needs to stick! Please please please please please please!!!

:happydance: AAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH! Everything is so crossed for you. GOod luck!:happydance:

Thank you so much girls xx got everything crossed!!

Does anyone know can you upload a pic to b&b from an iPhone??

Woo hoo Lucy!!!!! I've got everything crossed, including my eyes!

I don't know how to upload a pic directly from an iPhone. I normally email them to myself, save to a computer, and upload that way.

Omgosh lucy, everything crossed SO HARD for you!!!!!! Seriously my stomach is in knots right now. Sending sticky, sticky dust your way. STICK, LITTLE BEAN! STICK!!!!

I would try just uploading to imgur or something and posting the code.

panda i only just noticed your bfp date. how cool, what an amazing way to start the year!:happydance:

i am sitting here wishing it was next week so i could test. very strange feeling waiting to find out if im pregnant. the past two times it was a shock. i tought it would be much easier having a planned baby, but its sooo much harder. im so impatient!:wacko:

what IS the earliest i can test? my next af is due in 10 days. the tests i already brought, say can test 3 days before? so could i test next monday? is it likely to show at the weekend? i want to know NOW!!!

Thank you so much girls xx got everything crossed!!

Does anyone know can you upload a pic to b&b from an iPhone??
LUCY! Everything is crosses as crossed can be, just had a word with the universe and your uterus. Am imagining your little bean burrowing in a lush and welcoming lining where it is SUPER comfy and settled in. :)
I don't know about the iPhone, I was trying to do just that yesterday and could not figure it out!!

Perfect, some women can see a BFP on 9 days past ovulation.

BabyO, that is exactly how I do it from my phone. In fact, I am about to upload a pic I emailed myself yesterday! I must show you gals my positive OPK.

Bad news- we've only BD-d once in the fertile window due to hubby's moodiness regarding the drama going on he is not rearin' to go apparently. Also, I did not see this early ovulation coming! I think that it's happened though, my temp went up from the 97's to 98.1 this AM.

Perfect/BBear/Jones- you NEVER know what is going to happen after Mirena, cycles can be sooo wacky.

Please gals, check out my OPK, the test line is the line on the left.

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Fingers crossed for you rainy, it only takes once- you never know! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you honey.
Thanks for the info, we've been bd-ing every day at least once since last Monday, and got a positive opk on Friday, so fingers crossed it could work.
I want to know now! Decided that they should invent something the makes the little sperms wave a bright sparkly flag when they get to the egg so we know it's worked!

wooohooo!!!!! Fingers and everything crossable is crossed Lucy!!! Can't wait to see the pic!!!
Rainy- No doubt that's a positive!!!! as for me well temp dropped...I'm thinking i'm out.

so now ff moved my ovulation day to day 31, now i'm only 8 days past ovulation..:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->