The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

:coffee: Day 5 of + opk. My body is so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is still positive, right?

Rainy--Wow! What a positive! No mistaking that one!

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
Operation- Looks positive!!! I had one that was kind of positive I think..might post the picture when I get back from the bank.

ttc is really wearing me out, and it's just the first month!!! ahhhhhhhhh!

download.jpg
I hope this works!
It's quite clear on my phone, but not so on the screen.

I know jones, it's the first time I've uploaded, so I don't know if there's a better way to do it. The pic quality is awful. In real life and on my phone the second line is clear as day, but you can't see much in the pic! Just shown OH, he saw it straight way! He warned me not to get too excited though, bless him. Jees I so hope it sticks, more than anything in the world, I've been so excited all day! I am cramping though......

Those opk pics posted look great girlies!!!

Ah! Lucy! It's too tiny on my screen! I always send as "Actual size" and then right click and save and mine come out fairly large when posted here.

Lucy! Oh my gracious, I am so hopeful for you. Everything I have is so so crossed. :)

Perfect - I got my positive at 9 days past ovulation. I first took the cheap test that came with my opks, then I dug out the last FRER (I had just moved the weekend prior) I had from a box and used that. The .06 cent test was SUPER faint, but I SWORE I could see something. My partner didn't believe me until the faint little line on the FRER. :)

Rainy - That looks positive to me! C'mon little eggy. You can do it!

BabyO - That *also* looks positive to me! C'mon your little eggy too!

Good luck everyone. I'm reading even if I'm not posting much. This morning sickness is kicking my butt to hard. Ugh. I'm starting to get over being sick, knock on wood, though. But OMG food. The thought makes me want to run to the bathroom. :(

I'm not really complaining though. I'm happy to put up with the morning sickness and the utter exhaustion. Like I'm sure every single one of you will be soon too! :)

Babydust for everyone!!!

I reply earlier but I am having hard time with baby and bump site.
Babyo- definitely looks positive to me didn't you have a very long search when you got pregnant last time?
Jones- I cannot believe that your cycle is getting even more confusing! amazing!
Lucy- you will not believe it I actually took my temp vaginally this morning. It was 98.1 and my oral temperature was strangely 98.2, my stuffy nise is improving. I am so wishing for a sticky bean this time for you. I cannot believe all that you have gone through thus far. I couldn't see the positive on your test in the photo, but I checked out your chart and it looks great. I am eager to see what your temp is tomorrow. All in all, so far so good. :hugs: that is a hug for optimism.

Oh I seee it!!!! Praying the little bean will stick!!!!!!

I finally made my appointment! It's not til the 28th March...Now I wait ahhhh..I swear by the time I get all this figured out I'll have no hair left lol

Lucy!! I can see it on that one!! FRER!!!!!

And yes, long surge last month too. It was 4 days last time and 5 days so far this time. I'm finally having pangs today! Woo hoo! Hopefully I'll have good luck again. :)

OMG, congrats Lucy! Everything crossed for your sticky bean!!

Definitely a positive OPK for you Rainy!!

And looks like another positive for you BabyO! Good to know I'm not the only post-Mirena gal with super long surges! :)

Ginger - so glad you were able to see a heartbeat for your snapdragon! CONGRATS!

Good luck to the rest of you!

Just a quickie, thank you girls!! Second line was I little darker today, that hasn't happened before, and it came up quicker. My temp has stayed up to. I so dont want to get excited! I am having noticeable cramping though, more on my left side. Have any of you pg girls experienced this?? I really don't want to start spotting

I'll pick up a frer tomorrow after work babyo. Bit too scared to do one of those!!

Have a lovely day girls x

Where are you all now?? 2ww?? Still oving??

I had period like cramps for the first couple weeks after i found out I was pg with DS! Constantly felt like af was gonna show at any moment. Good luck Lucy!! I think its a sticky one!

Oops, Afm, 3dpo, I think. Had some mild achey feelings today. really hoping I Oed when I think I did so I didn't miss it! Hardly noticed any ewcm this time but feeling positive anyway. Lol

I am in 2ww going to test Friday xx getting a few tummy cramps, dreaming loads of really weird dreams and got the worst wind ever, smell like I had eaten a rotting cow lol

Thought I got really faint line yesterday but it was after about 20 mins and had to hold it up to the light to see it so waiting now til Friday

Due on the 6/7

Congrats Lucy!!!!!! So happy for you :)

I'm waiting on the blood tests before starting clomid, so we are just enjoying each other since we seem to have very little chance atm of that BFP

~Runs through and yells in a scary ghost voice~

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucy Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest!!! FRER!

:test::test::test::test::test:

hehehehehehehe I am so freaking excited for you!!

~said in non-scary, non-ghost voice~
I finally got a negative opk this morning. It was barely negative, but I'll take it! I'm going to count Monday as my + opk day since I had twinges and cramps that day so we BD last night, tonight, and tomorrow, skip a day, then BD again! Whew! I'm worn out!

I guess I shall say today is DPO1 and I am officially in the TWW!! :happydance:

Calasen--I'm so happy to hear that things are finally moving forward and that you have a new plan of attack!

bBear--woo hoo! Only a few more days!

I am in 2ww going to test Friday xx getting a few tummy cramps, dreaming loads of really weird dreams and got the worst wind ever, smell like I had eaten a rotting cow lol

Thought I got really faint line yesterday but it was after about 20 mins and had to hold it up to the light to see it so waiting now til Friday

Due on the 6/7

Weird, I'm exactly the same, funny low pelvic tummy pangs, totally bizarre off the wall dreams, and gas like you wouldn't believe, (I'm just blaming the poor dog for the awful stench!) hadn't thought of it being connected?
Plus think I may be getting thrush from all the bd-ing, very creamy white cm sorry if tmi!

Hope we all fall together, be lovely to share it:)

Congrat Lucy! Really happy for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->