The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Lucy - I had awful (or what I consider awful since I've never had period cramps before) cramps the first few weeks and was TERRIFIED of a mc. And then had the low progesterone results and was really freaking out but it's all worked out alright so far. I'm 14w2d by ovulation and baby is measuring exactly according to our last scan. :) Really, really hoping this is your sticky bean!

BabyO - Congrats on the negative OPK, lol! :happydance: Now it's time to relax, breathe, and let the :spermy: do its thing!

Good luck to you bbear!

Calasen - so glad you're getting results with the doctors finally, good luck with Clomid. :)

perfect - those are classic early pg symptoms. Not that I had a single one of them, lol, but maybe my body is just weird. hehe

taurus - fingers crossed for you!

Weird question - do pregnancy tests go bad? Should I keep the ones we still have? I have several clear blues, FRERs, target brands, lots of ICs, etc. and wondering if I should save them for the next 2-3 years until we start trying again...

I think they expire, but you could always list them on craigslist for some other crazy TTC lady to snag! lol

Lucy- I had cramps with DS, thought it was AF about to show, but nope!
Perfect/bbear- I hope you gals are pregnant, I'd like to see more BFPs on this board!
Babyo- yay for finally being in the TWW! I am eagerly awaiting your next phase of POAS!
You, too Taurus!!!
Calasen- hooray for clomid! Sounds like progress!!
Jones- what is up with you?
Lucy- forgot to mention, your temps are looking really really good!!
AFM- negative opk yesterday, but just barely and I know I had too much water for testing purposes. My temps are confusing and yesterday I had EWCM. No idea what is going on, it sort of doesn't matter because my hubby is really down :( poor guy. He spoke with his sister who told him that despite doctor's orders his mom is still smoking. I am wondering if she might have COPD and/or emphysema. I don't think there is treatment in Cuba for that anyway. They do not have much medication available even though there is free healthcare. Hubby is a little mad at his mom cuz she told him that she quit smOking a few years ago.
I hope to be able to support him and help him to feel better, if sex helps then great but I have not discussed my fertile window or anything similar since there is so much going on. If we get pregnant this cycle it will be extremely lucky! I will buy a lottery ticket. Hehe.

Rainy- your poor hubby, how awful. You can't do much except be there for him though.
My mum quit smoking and almost a year to day after, she suddenly died of a massive brain haemmhorrage. Nothing to do with smoking at all. Total shock to us all, we'd arranged to see her the following day as was almost Easter. Although I saw her almost every day anyway:)
Just stay strong, maybe ttc will be a welcome distraction for you both? Something else to focus on?
I really hope you get lucky xxx

I'm sorry you guys are going thru this! Prayers, hopes, dreams, positive vibes, baby dust, and more to you!!!!

Afm, I knowwwww I said i wouldnt test anymore... Lol but guess what?! I did. Sorry guys!!!!
I thought I got a 1 day surge last Thursday... Bc they got lighter after that... but i took one this am and thought it was kind of dark, definitely darker than they had been after my "what I think was positive" positive. So i did another opk with smu. what so u guys think?

https://i42.tinypic.com/2m5jju1.jpg

I think I'm driving myself batty. Lol I wouldn't even be thinkin about this has I gotten a blaring positive the first time.

It's not quite as dark as the control line. What CD are you? Did you not test at all between the last "maybe" positive and today?

Lol This is why I keep POAS even after the first positive. I have to know if I'm still surging. I"m convinced I o at the end of the surge.

I tested 2 days after my supposed positive... and they just kept getting lighter. A lottt lighter. I didnt test Sunday or Monday...and today dark again. Arrrggg. lol

Maybe your body geared up to ov and then didn't and it's trying again? Or was the first surge still early in the cycle? Could it have been residual hormones?

I'm with BabyO - this one isn't positive, but looks like it could be getting close...

photo (1).jpg
A darker line today! Still not convinced its real. Got lots of really bad cramps. Consultant said it could just be implantation, but he's upped my progesterone, just to try and do everything.
Thank you so much for all your kind words and thoughts, and I'm quietly relieved that others have gotten cramping too. Fingers crossed xx

Calasen thats great about the clomid! It should give you a definite ov day, awesome!!

Babyo Ill be buying a frer tomorrow so i'll post it tomorrow! I just want to see if my ic shows a positive tomorrow morn before I get one! I'm so chicken!! Also congrats on arriving at the vile 2ww!!! You're a loony anyway so heaven help you during the next 2weeks, you'll be locked up!!!!hehehe

Ah rainy Im really sorry xx Thats horrible for you both, and being far away too. I hope you can deal with it together, and maybe ttcing with be something positive to keep his mind occupied during a difficult time x

Perfect fingers crossed for you this month, let us know as soon as you test!!

Love to everyone xx

I think I'm gearing up to O now... Bc I wasn't noticing much cm at all... And yesterday I felt very wet...tmi. lol that's what prompted me to test. Gonna test again later. Really wanna see a big obvious positive so my brain can stop working overtime, over analyzing everything. Lol

I just love you ladies!! Lol

Rainy- SO sorry you guys have to go through..Thoughts and prayers for you guys. x
Lucy- I didn't even have to click on the pic to see the line! It is definitely darker!
Operation- fxed for you and everyone else in the 2ww!!

afm- blah, nothing new really, my temps are still wacko! the only diff is well I was taking a shower and there was some ewcm with some blood? so I guess it's af...I'm actually pretty excited so I can start over!! so after af starts..when do i start PO ovulation sticks? Do I still temp when on my period? oh..and I bought me some grapefruit juice yesterday!! woohoo!

Rainy- SO sorry you guys have to go through..Thoughts and prayers for you guys. x
Lucy- I didn't even have to click on the pic to see the line! It is definitely darker!

afm- blah, nothing new really, my temps are still wacko! the only diff is well I was taking a shower and there was some ewcm with some blood? so I guess it's af...I'm actually pretty excited so I can start over!! so after af starts..when do i start PO ovulation sticks? Do I still temp when on my period? oh..and I bought me some grapefruit juice yesterday!! woohoo!

For newbies, TCOYF does recommend temping throughout your period but I never did. I found my temps were all over the place during af and would start temping as soon as af left.

Since you don't know how long your cycle is supposed to be, I'd start OPKs once per day on CD10 and when it starts getting close, go to 2x per day.

Hope you like the grapefruit juice - I found it to be AWFUL! :nope:

For newbies, TCOYF does recommend temping throughout your period but I never did. I found my temps were all over the place during af and would start temping as soon as af left.

Since you don't know how long your cycle is supposed to be, I'd start OPKs once per day on CD10 and when it starts getting close, go to 2x per day.

Hope you like the grapefruit juice - I found it to be AWFUL! :nope:

Thank you Gardens! I'll keep that in mind...LOL I haven't tried the juice yet!

I agree. I start opks on CD10 and keep going and going. I actually liked grapefruit juice a lot so it wasn't torture for me. :)

Taurus- I agree you are gearing up to ovulate! Woohoo! I guess you have more baby dancing to do with your husband!
Jones- I hope this is finally AF. I personally temp during AF, I like to have as much data as humanly possible. I think the juice is very helpful, I had lots of E WC M this cycle.
Lucy- I am so happy your consultant is doing everything to help this little being stick. I am thinking about you often.

Thanks ladies! I LOVE this thread, I belong to another...But stopped going on ..and it takes a few days before someone responds! I like reloading after 10 mins and reading something new!

Perhaps the other threads aren't quite as obsessive as we are. lol

I do follow other threads but I get on all the time to chat in this one. I just love everyone here so much. Everyone is so nice and supportive.

The thread is so marvelous is because of the obsessiveness and lots of love and compassion!!

Do any of you have young sons who love Cars and Cars II? SS LOOOOOOOVES these movies so we watch them over and over again.

I've started channeling my inner Lightening McQueen:

~closes eyes~ ~envisions fertilization~

Speed. Come on little spermies! Swim to that egg!

lol

TTC Funny For the Day: This probably more tragic than funny for OH but it was funny (in retrospect) to me. We were, ya know, and suddenly OH starts choking!!! He manages to squeak out in between coughs that he inhaled one of my hairs!!!!! He was really, really choking so I went into nurse mode and tried to help him. As I attempted to leap to his rescue I accidentally kicked him in the BALLS!! (Oh nooooo the spermies!!! Don't hurt the spermies!!) OH falls to the floor, clutching his boys while continuing to choke on my hair. OH lawdy, it was a fiasco. The funny part is he was so determined that he crawled back onto the bed and says "I believe you officially killed all the sperm, but we've got to do it!!! Here we go!" Bless him. I think I have a good one. (And hopefully no sperms were actually injured. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->