The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Do any of you have young sons who love Cars and Cars II? SS LOOOOOOOVES these movies so we watch them over and over again.

I've started channeling my inner Lightening McQueen:

~closes eyes~ ~envisions fertilization~

Speed. Come on little spermies! Swim to that egg!

lol

TTC Funny For the Day: This probably more tragic than funny for OH but it was funny (in retrospect) to me. We were, ya know, and suddenly OH starts choking!!! He manages to squeak out in between coughs that he inhaled one of my hairs!!!!! He was really, really choking so I went into nurse mode and tried to help him. As I attempted to leap to his rescue I accidentally kicked him in the BALLS!! (Oh nooooo the spermies!!! Don't hurt the spermies!!) OH falls to the floor, clutching his boys while continuing to choke on my hair. OH lawdy, it was a fiasco. The funny part is he was so determined that he crawled back onto the bed and says "I believe you officially killed all the sperm, but we've got to do it!!! Here we go!" Bless him. I think I have a good one. (And hopefully no sperms were actually injured. lol)

LMAO, This one has topped all the rest of TTC funnies! LOL..poor guy.

My son's 5. and he loves cars! Just recently tho he started playing video games..He only play's Mario games on the Wii. But I think I've watched every disney movie out there more than 3 times!

Question- Those who chart..If you go use the potty and see a tiny streak of blood in your cm..or even browning looking blood(sorry) do you chart it as spotting?

Jones--I don't chart, but I would count that. Is there an option for "trace" spotting or something?

I would chart that as spotting
FF will not count it as AF until 1st day of flow (eg light)
So it wont ruin your chart if it turns out to be IB

I need to go back and read but I wanted to post this!

Just took this like 5 mins ago!!

https://i42.tinypic.com/fok7qc.jpg

This was after having a big lemonade too... Oh yea baby! My very first positive opk, ever. I feel like my body really accomplished something. Hahaha

Taurus, that is the most positive thing I have ever seen.

Set your sights on DH and attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

lol

Babyo- I love your TTC funnies! I had a total visual of this one... Sooo cracks me up!!!!!! Your OH seems fantastic!! Keep him forever and ever! As I'm sure you're planning to! Lol

I'm so freakin glad I finally got a positive! Also glad I BD'd last night! And will be every night for at least the next 3 nights. *does a happy little excited dance*

thanks jones! finally, right?? lol now im a few days behind you guys... but im ok with that!! time to get the egggggg.... wish DH was home already so we could BD! we did last night and now im anxious to get on the ball(s) HAHAHAHAHAAAAA sorry. had to.

thanks jones! finally, right?? lol now im a few days behind you guys... but im ok with that!! time to get the egggggg.... wish DH was home already so we could BD! we did last night and now im anxious to get on the ball(s) HAHAHAHAHAAAAA sorry. had to.

HAHA you go girl!!!!

thanks, ladies! :) BD'd last night and tonight... will be tomorrow night as well. maybe in the morning if i can convince DH. lol i refuse to miss the egg!

i just know we are going to get at least a few bfp's this time around ladies!! im feeling we are gonna have to make a pregnancy after mirena thread for every last one of us to go to soon. lol... two lines are coming for all of us!

I love your positive thinking Taurus:)

I feel a bit sicky today, like just got off a roller coaster sicky? It's unlikely it's pregnancy related so early I guess, more likely to be stress caused by my dd. due to issues with her dad, so she's got the attitude from hell, really horrible to see my baby girl being such a total cow:-(

Taurus- I am so happy that you have a true positive like that. No question, you were SURGING when you took that test. Yaaaaay! I think with all this BDing there is no way you are not going to be seeing a BFP in 2 weeks.

BabyO- my son loves cars. In fact, just as I was reading your post last night he was saying to me simultaneously that he wants a Lightning McQueen car that he sit in and ride. He promises to wear a helmet. LOL this child knows me so well.

Perfect- Oh goodness, sounds hard enough to deal with your ex and add a daughter with an attitude problem, yikes! I do not envy you. Hang in there honey. I think you could still be experiencing super early pregnancy symptoms. I read that even fertilized eggs that haven't implanted yet are releasing HCG. So never say never!

I'm going to channel nothing but positive thoughts towards all of us this month. If sheer determination can get someone pregnant, we should all have NO issues! lol

I'm sharing all my :dust: this month with you all as I don't want to concieve this month :) but I want it back !!! :)

Oh perfect, hang in there! I really pray and hope things get better! and I agree with Rainy! you just never know!

Calasen- Thank you!!! I will be sure to send it right back! :D

afm- well no sign of af, BFN..and well dh told me he thinks we should wait til I go to the doctors and make sure I'm fine. I found a little bump on my cervix. I've been reading up and well it kind of sounds like a nabothian cyst. I don't want to take and chances so I think we're going to wait and see what the doctor says. But then again I could be pregnant already! I guess there's not much I can do but wait and TEST everyday lol..I just got me a big stack of wondfo tests!

How's your day going ladies? RAIN here and MORE RAIN!

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to remind myself she is only ten and is only hurting me because she's hurting. But it's so damn hard! Half of me wants to give her a big hug, and tell her to see how bad her dads treating her, but the half wants to scream at her and tell her to stay in her room. Neither option is right, do I'm playing it by ear.
She's super excited about being a big sister, so I'm hoping it'll calm her down when I am pregnant. I just want my happy daughter back:-(

I'm sharing all my :dust: this month with you all as I don't want to concieve this month :) but I want it back !!! :)

Hahahaha ok calasen! As soon as you are ready I will be showering you with the finest baby dust available!

Ladies- crazy idea, what do you think about introducing ourselves to each other by our first names? I was telling Taurus that I feel very close to you all and I think we might be ready for that next step in our relationship :) no worries if you are interested in maintaining anonymity. I will go first, my name is Liz and I am a chart stalking-aholic. I analyze any chart I can get my hands on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->