The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Anyone else in the TWW smashing your boobs every 5 seconds to see if they are sore. I mean ~cough cough~ not that I am doing that ~cough cough~. :blush:

Okay, I'm thrilled to be pregnant and all but I'm getting terribly jealous of all the :sex: you're all having!! DH and I haven't BDed in over two weeks. It's been tremendously painful for 4-6 weeks now so I've been avoiding DH. He's going crazy; I'm beyond crazy. I forced myself to tolerate it on V-Day but it hurts like hell. I can't believe how sensitive it is. I NEED :sex: DAMNIT!!!

Okay, end rant! :)

Okay, I'm thrilled to be pregnant and all but I'm getting terribly jealous of all the :sex: you're all having!! DH and I haven't BDed in over two weeks. It's been tremendously painful for 4-6 weeks now so I've been avoiding DH. He's going crazy; I'm beyond crazy. I forced myself to tolerate it on V-Day but it hurts like hell. I can't believe how sensitive it is. I NEED :sex: DAMNIT!!!

Lol! I remember that with my first two:)
Luckily it passes fairly quickly. Is it the pressure, can you not lay like spoons? That's how I found it best I think?

Um, no, that whole region is just super super sensitive to the touch. Even with lube, it feel really dry and painful, like everything down there is ripping apart. :(

Anyone else in the TWW smashing your boobs every 5 seconds to see if they are sore. I mean ~cough cough~ not that I am doing that ~cough cough~. :blush:

I was so happy this AM when my DS smashed my chest and it hurt like hell.

Edens- I too remember the discomfort, what exactly is bothering you?

Um, no, that whole region is just super super sensitive to the touch. Even with lube, it feel really dry and painful, like everything down there is ripping apart. :(

It is probably all of the blood flow. I am not sure there is an easy solution, if you weren't expecting I would tell you to drink!!

lol, DH and I don't drink - he's never even had alcohol in his entire life! I can't say I've been that good but I've only had alcohol a handful of times, have never been drunk, and haven't had any since I met DH 3 years ago.

I'm just hoping the sensitivity goes away soon. Even the lubes burn. PreSeed is the only one that just tingles, all the normal ones like KY BURN like my hooha is on fire!

Edens that sounds horrible hun, I’d be doing my nut too!, I hope it passes soon!

Babyo I spend most of the day mashing my boobs, and they hurt! I’m just making sure they still do!!

Dreamers good luck with the bding hun, it sounds lke your body is really getting ready!! Good plan waiting for the scan, I think I’m going to ask for bloods though, to check things are progressing.

Molly yey for having a computer again, I couldn’t live without mine!!!

Girls thank you so much for all your lovely positive messages, its really helped me stay positive xx

Lol about the lucy thing!! They are two of my cats names, Lucy and Oscar(he’s my profile pic, my handsome fatty man!!)

Afm, still no spotting. Boobs sore, feeling sicky later in the day, but nothing else yet!

Do any of you know if progesterone helps stop pre menstrual symptoms?? Just that my boobs are not quite as sore as I remember them being last time. Any ideas???

Loves to you all xx

so sorry its painful! i can imagine that being very frustrating! :( FX it ends soon... so you can get back to business as usual ;)

babyo- yes! i smash my boobies every cycle... and im sure itll start for me in the next fews days. haha hooray for sore boobies!

rach- what a beautiful positive! love seeing the progression! this is sooooo it for you!

liz- sore boobies this morning? AWESOMMMEEEEEEE tee hee

Awww that sucks! I can't remember that happening to me..In fact I was wayyy hornier then lol. I Hope it gets better! I know I would go nuts if I didn't get any for a couple of days!

BEAUTIFUL POSITIVE!

Liz- yes this rain is horrible, I finally got some adult time this morning with my sister in law...It was good to get out of the house for a bit! WOOHOOO for sore boobs!!! THIS IS IT!

Operation- I've been doing that! I have really small tatas lol..so there's not much to squish!

Molly- YAYYAYAY!!!

afm- well not much really...Just waiting..I took a test this morning and again a BFN! This is getting really frustrating :cry: If nothing happens in a few days I think I'll try some parsley tea...I read it helps to start your period..or maybe I'll just wait for my appointment..Just in case.

Awww that sucks! I can't remember that happening to me..In fact I was wayyy hornier then lol. I Hope it gets better! I know I would go nuts if I didn't get any for a couple of days!

That's the crappy part - I'm DESPERATE for it and I'm not usually (I'd be good with once a week usually! OH could go 5x/day, every day!) so I'm definitely feeling hornier and so not amused I can't have any!

My phone keeps freaking out so I will post properly later but I just needed to get on here to say:
Rach- congratulations!!!!!!! by God that is a magnificent second line you have there!! I am so excited!!!!!!

Well that's a BFP if I've ever seen one!!

I'm going to just read and follow along for a few days/week or so. The drama fest with the exW has gone to a whole new level and sadly I'm having to channel all my supportive energies to OH. I want to crawl in a hole and never come out.

On the + side she didn't start this until after the TTC window! lol

Boob check: nada
Uterus check: very crampy (I may be as far as DPO6)
GI check: I ate Indian, so that kind of voids me assessing GI symptoms

~slinks off in the corner to lurk~

im sorry to hear that babyo! we will miss you... hopefully the drama fizzles out quickly so we can have you back, happy and as stress free as possible.

is it just me or is time feeling as if its passing at 1/100 of its normal pace?! i swear im 14dpo by now. lol 1dpo seems sooooooo far away from 14! i guess i should relax since i know im gonna get a positive. i know it. i know it. i know it. this will be my month.

im off to finish dinner! we have the craziest hours i swear... me and dh are the biggest night owls i know!

hope everyone is doing well... any word from ginger??

im sorry to hear that babyo! we will miss you... hopefully the drama fizzles out quickly so we can have you back, happy and as stress free as possible.

is it just me or is time feeling as if its passing at 1/100 of its normal pace?! i swear im 14dpo by now. lol 1dpo seems sooooooo far away from 14! i guess i should relax since i know im gonna get a positive. i know it. i know it. i know it. this will be my month.

im off to finish dinner! we have the craziest hours i swear... me and dh are the biggest night owls i know!

hope everyone is doing well... any word from ginger??

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: LOL...It seems pretty far doesn;t it? I have some cramping, checked my cervix and there was cm with a tiny bit of blood!!! I'm kind of excited to get af( hopefully I do today)
Sounds like DH and I, we're always eating dinner at around 10 pm lol.

Operation!!- I shall miss you!!!!! Hopefully that problem gets fixed and we can get back to sharing symptoms :haha:

That's the crappy part - I'm DESPERATE for it and I'm not usually (I'd be good with once a week usually! OH could go 5x/day, every day!) so I'm definitely feeling hornier and so not amused I can't have any!

That would drive me nuts :hugs:

Well that's a BFP if I've ever seen one!!

I'm going to just read and follow along for a few days/week or so. The drama fest with the exW has gone to a whole new level and sadly I'm having to channel all my supportive energies to OH. I want to crawl in a hole and never come out.

On the + side she didn't start this until after the TTC window! lol

Boob check: nada
Uterus check: very crampy (I may be as far as DPO6)
GI check: I ate Indian, so that kind of voids me assessing GI symptoms

~slinks off in the corner to lurk~
:(
I am sure you know that you must upload pics of your tests when you start POAS like a mad woman :)

Just a quick post from my phone- ginger is doing well. She's staying in a hotel while they get the shower repaired and the internet is too slow to post, she'll be back soon though and she is still posting some updates on her blog for those who follow it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->