The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Omg omg omg!!!!!!! Gabs that's awesome!!!!!! Massive congratulations huni!!!!! How many days past ov are you??xxx hehe it's a lucky month!!! Post a pic!!!

Babyo I really hope your ok huni. The news coverage here is devastating, god it looks awfull, I really hope you and your family are safe and well xx let us know how you are if you can xx lots of love xx

I'm on cd30, but I think I'm seeing lines. I know it came up right away though and that's never happened! Can you guys check out my pregnancy test thread for me? Thanks. :) I'm racking my brain out right now! LOL! I took the test apart and see an indent, so I'm thinking that's all it is.

So you know how on the weather radar it's green, then yellow, orange, then red. And red is nasty. The dot coming towards my house is BLACK. Baseball size hail. Tornadoes on the ground, headed my way. Life is just trying to stress me out beyond belief. And there is more behind it. I'm not ok with this. grrrrrrrrr

OMG! I'll be praying for you hun!

Gabby how do I get to the pregnancy test thread, can you link it?? If you've seen a clear second line hun then I'd say it's a bfp xx

Gabby!!! CONGRATS!!

Operation- I hope you guys are ok!!!
lucy how ya feeling?

Gabby how do I get to the pregnancy test thread, can you link it?? If you've seen a clear second line hun then I'd say it's a bfp xx

Hi lucy! If you click on my name you can see posts by me. :) ......I think. Or if you go to forum jump you can go to pregnancy tests and look for my post. I'm thinking I'll test again Monday. I don;t wanna get too excited. How is everyone doing today?

Bbear/Melanie- I still think both of you could be pregnant. As Rach stated, still very early days. Keep us posted when you do more tests!
Gabby- I will try to find the pregnancy test thread. In the meantime CONGRATs!!!!! Woohoo!!
Question for you, were you actively TTC the whole time since June?
Rach- how are you feeling luv?
Molly- any symptoms?????
Dreamers- what is going on with you? I miss you :)
Babyo- worried for you!!! Hope you are well
Calasen- how are you and your OH doing? Enjoying each other as planned without the stress of TTC?
Mellissa- I am so glad you are addicted to posting here. You're such a lovely presence on the board. :)

Gabby- it is faint, but I see it!! How long are your cycles usually?

AFM- breasts occasionally tender. I am not feeling that this is "it" however I have had some random cramping. Last cycle I had a very early AF or was unknowingly having a heavy bleed after a chemical. I would get AF today if following the same pattern. I am a little nervous each time I pee, please no blood!
My temps are still rising, but it makes sense for temps to rise now even if not pregnant. I know my body is at least following a nice classic pattern that is healthy. This time last cycle my temps had dropped, an improvement either way.
I have been taking a b complex to help lengthen LP. Sorry for babbling!!

Rainy- when are you going to test? You have a lot more patience than I do! My cycles have been so messed up since the mirena removal. I would like to say they are 32days everytime, but that's not the case unfortunately. It gets really annoying using opks because I never know when to use them. I tested again and think frers are playing an evil trick on me. Ill add more pics on my thread. :)

AFM- breasts occasionally tender. I am not feeling that this is "it" however I have had some random cramping. Last cycle I had a very early AF or was unknowingly having a heavy bleed after a chemical. I would get AF today if following the same pattern. I am a little nervous each time I pee, please no blood!
My temps are still rising, but it makes sense for temps to rise now even if not pregnant. I know my body is at least following a nice classic pattern that is healthy. This time last cycle my temps had dropped, an improvement either way.
I have been taking a b complex to help lengthen LP. Sorry for babbling!!

That's awesome Liz! Your temps are looking really good also!!! FX'ed!!!!!

Gabby- I have zero patience. Last month I got AF on 5 or 6 dpo!!! So that is where I am now. Waaaay too early to test, though I wish it weren't!

Thanks Stacey, I hope they stay up indefinitely!!!

I'm still in one piece after the storms. My car has a few new hail dents. :p

In baby mama drama news...I told OH to record her at the exchange today. Good thing I did because she physically attacked him in front of my SS. This causes a whole new round of issues for us. OH has to press assault charges, get an order of protection, and probably file for temporary emergency custody. FML.

I'm going to start POAS to take my mind off of it.

I'm still lurking. Happy for the new BFP!! I just KNOW that we will all get a BFP this month!!! Although, if I get one and then I suddenly get SS full time.....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

It's ok. I can do this. I've survived worse.

I'm still in one piece after the storms. My car has a few new hail dents. :p

In baby mama drama news...I told OH to record her at the exchange today. Good thing I did because she physically attacked him in front of my SS. This causes a whole new round of issues for us. OH has to press assault charges, get an order of protection, and probably file for temporary emergency custody. FML.

I'm going to start POAS to take my mind off of it.

I'm still lurking. Happy for the new BFP!! I just KNOW that we will all get a BFP this month!!! Although, if I get one and then I suddenly get SS full time.....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

It's ok. I can do this. I've survived worse.

Glad to hear you're ok. :)

Gabby I see it!!! Oooo fingers crossed!! When are you testing again??

I'm ok thank you for asking, still getting horrible cramps, and I made the fatal mistake of reading about it online and scared myself to death. No sign of af yet. Boobs agony, really really tired. Just got fingers crossed!

How is everyone??xx

Lucy- didn't you already test positive? I thought I saw your test a few pages ago. I tested again today and it's the same thing, but I'm not getting hopeful until I see a definate pink line since frers have indents. I think I'' do a digi on Monday if af doesn't show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->