The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

aww thanks, mellissa! :) appreciate the update! glad her show is finally getting fixed!!

dinner was awesome... feeling like im ready for a nap. haha

yay lucy, makes you feel so much better to see those two lines doesnt it? really pleased for you

afm, i have brought an early response hpt, can tell six days before your af. so going to try it tomorrow and then sunday, im due on on thurs or friday. i already have some hpt's that can detect four days before af, but im too excited!
still getting lots of milky white discharge... i think thats a positive sign, plus i feel sicky till early afternoon, but that could be due to tall the stress with exhusband.

Think I might got and get an frer today, constipated this morning (sorry tmi)
Had 11 hrs sleep last night loads of dreams, still feel tried today :/
Cervix feel high but infertile cm
Due on 6th so 10dpo got a bfn on Internet cheapie headache too

I've got afternoon nausea at the mo, yuch. I'm also having crazy vivid dreams. Girls they could be good signs.....!! Fingers crossed for you both!!xx

Well got my frer 2 pack going to do one in the morning at my mums :)

Ladies, you all sound pregnant to me! Woohoo! Can't wait to see those BFPs!!
Temp still up, last night I dreamt that I had implantation bleeding, though it is still too early for that. I hope my egg is getting ready to burrow deep into my womb!! I hope it is nice and comfy in there. :)

Molly- what was for dinner?

i agree with liz, everyone sounds pregnant! yes! very good signs everyone!

i have been visualizing my egg being met by the sperm... and starting to make its way down to my uterus...... in a few more days we will be implanting. lol

dinner last night was grilled bbq chicken and asparagus! with red potatoes! it was divine. lol
im trying to think of something creative for this evening. i may just bake an apple pie tonight, though... apple pie a la mode sounds amaaazzzinnngggg....!

afm, nothing much to report. 2dpo. i did, however, have some painful ovulation again this time. i meant to bring that up to you guys. its the 2nd or 3rd time thats happened post mirena.... and now i know it happens during O bc of my opks! i always suspected it, but this time i found out a lot more women have this issue!

basically, it felt like my uterus was swollen or something? like it was down really low... it kind of hurt when i sat down too hard or coughed... and sex was not super pleasant. it lasted 2 days. anyone ever have that before?

That's really interesting. The only time sex is really comfortable for me is before and during ovulation. Afterward, everything is too tight to be truly comfortable. DH is just too big... :haha:

So you know how on the weather radar it's green, then yellow, orange, then red. And red is nasty. The dot coming towards my house is BLACK. Baseball size hail. Tornadoes on the ground, headed my way. Life is just trying to stress me out beyond belief. And there is more behind it. I'm not ok with this. grrrrrrrrr

Hello, ladies! I know I've been MIA, but I've been trying to just continue on with life without thinking of ttc. How has everyone been?

Edens- I can't believe you're 14 weeks already! When do you find the sex of the baby out, or are you keeping it a suprise? How exciting!

AFM- I am waiting a couple days to test with a frer since I've been getting "evaps" on all my $tree tests. So frustrating! Haven't been keeping track of ovualtion, just having lots of sex. But, at the end of the day it's all about the timing I guess.

Gabby! Long time no see! I tried to give up BnB months ago - you can see how successful that was! :haha: I just love you all too much! :)

Almost 15 weeks, crazy isn't it?? I'm 15w1d by lmp actually but I have my tickers set to my ovulation date. ;) Our gender scan isn't for AGES!! Not until 3/30. You know when I was working in your neck of the woods preparing for our new computer system? Well, it's finally almost here (March 12) so the appt they originally scheduled for 3/16 had to be moved for work reasons. SO bummed and impatient!! We've had several great scans though - there are pics in my journal if you're interested. :)

Well, back to work for me...just snuck on for a minute! lol, I'm completely addicted!

omgosh ladies. i have been out running around doing errands all day... i come home, go to the bathroom... and TMI... had the largesssttttt amount of creamy, white colored CM. i had to wipe twice! uhhhhh lol kind of gross, sorry! i have never had that in my life. bleeehhh i could live without it. haha

pretty boring day. bought some home decor stuff... bc im obsessed with household goods. hahaha

Creamy CM seems very interesting to me Molly! Pregnant much? I think so!

Morning ladies. Well I tried a early response hpt this morning, bfn. But it is only six days before af, and even that's presuming I have a 28 day cycle, which I don't know for def as last month was my first af since mirana.
Not giving up yet, still feel sicky in my throat, loads of white creamy discharge, achy cramps in my pelvis.... So wil try again maybe tomorrow or Monday. Until af shows up I won't give up!

same as me perfectno3 i am wondering what my cycle is after marina, would be good if we got bfps together seen as we both are due AF same time, my frer gave me a very clear bfn today but i wont give up, i still feel like something is happening lol so will wait until next week to test now x

Ah ladies sorry about the bfns, but it's still really really early days xx fingers crossed for you xx

Babyo how are you hun, iv just seen the news, it looks so awfull over there. I hope your ok xx

So you know how on the weather radar it's green, then yellow, orange, then red. And red is nasty. The dot coming towards my house is BLACK. Baseball size hail. Tornadoes on the ground, headed my way. Life is just trying to stress me out beyond belief. And there is more behind it. I'm not ok with this. grrrrrrrrr

Thinking of you honey xx

Gabby nice to hear from you, welcome back!! The very best of luck to you, I hope you catch that egg soon xx

Bad news first...... my daughter has the flu after a birthday party last night.

Good news next! I just peed on a FRER and I'm almost positive I got my BFP!!! I'm still in disbelief after all my "evaps" AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Had the mirena out last June and OMG is this it? It's super faint, but came up right away! And I don't have to squint. What the heck! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->