The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I'm still in one piece after the storms. My car has a few new hail dents. :p

In baby mama drama news...I told OH to record her at the exchange today. Good thing I did because she physically attacked him in front of my SS. This causes a whole new round of issues for us. OH has to press assault charges, get an order of protection, and probably file for temporary emergency custody. FML.

I'm going to start POAS to take my mind off of it.

I'm still lurking. Happy for the new BFP!! I just KNOW that we will all get a BFP this month!!! Although, if I get one and then I suddenly get SS full time.....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

It's ok. I can do this. I've survived worse.

Glad to hear you're ok..I really hope you get that issue fixed! She sounds like a real pain in the a**. Can't wait to see pics of the sticks!!! woohoo!

Gabby I see it!!! Oooo fingers crossed!! When are you testing again??

I'm ok thank you for asking, still getting horrible cramps, and I made the fatal mistake of reading about it online and scared myself to death. No sign of af yet. Boobs agony, really really tired. Just got fingers crossed!

How is everyone??xx

oh oh Rach!! Don't google anymore!! praying and fx'ed it's nothing bad!

afm..well not much really, same old. no af, cd44. Had a crazy night last night...i kept waking up, dreamt all night! so i'm feeling a little tired..and my temp went wayyy up lol.. I think it's just because of my restless night. :shrug: and still having creamy, tinted brown cm. I have no idea what's going on!:cry:

Babyo- so glad to hear from you!!!

Stacey- you sound pregnantish to me. When is your appt? If you are not pg then you need something to start your period. Cd44 is crazy!!

Molly- something about the TWW makes me want to go shopping and spend lots of money. But I am not looking for household goods, cosmetics are my weakness and I am so yearning for new jeans!

Rainy- I just noticed you're from pacific nw. Is that why you call yourself Rainymama? Seattle or Oregon? I'm nosy, I know. I'm here in California along with Edens. I love this site because there are women from so many different countries, but I feel like the pacific coast are my neighbors. LOL! Love all you gals though!

Stacy- how long have you had mirena out for? My cycles at first were super shoert one month, then super long the next. Sucks!

stacey, so sorry you dont have af for a bfp yet! come on already, right?! you do kind of sound pregnant. FX for some good news soon! :)

gabby- how are ya doin?! im stalking your other thread. haha hope you get a nice dark bfp in a couple days!

liz- your temps look good!! :) no symptoms here for me yet. only 3 dpo so i guess thats to be expected. we both got some pretty perfect timing this round! wahoooooo!!! :)
and btw i spent a bunch of money on shelves for the walls, little trinkets, candles, etc to put on them... picture frames, new curtains, an area rug. i have a problem!! haha id rather buy stuff for my house than clothes any day! not normal!

lucy- have you made a dr.s appt yet? i may have already asked u about it... if so, sorry. lol cant wait to see your bean!

afm, nothing too new, ladies! cant wait to get to 7-8-9dpo so the real ss can begin for me. oh yeaaa baby! we are about to bbq here... and i got tricked into watching Thomas and Friends with DS for the evening. he is obsessed! hope everyone is doing fantastic!

Rainy- I just noticed you're from pacific nw. Is that why you call yourself Rainymama? Seattle or Oregon? I'm nosy, I know. I'm here in California along with Edens. I love this site because there are women from so many different countries, but I feel like the pacific coast are my neighbors. LOL! Love all you gals though!

Stacy- how long have you had mirena out for? My cycles at first were super shoert one month, then super long the next. Sucks!

My mirena fell out on the 16th of Jan :(..i had my withdrawal bleeding on the 18th i think and it lasted for like 4-5 days..Haven't had a period since then :(

Liz- It's on the 28th...I'm going to call and see if they have any other opening with a diff doctor and hopefully I can get in sooner...This is really driving me nuts!!!!!

stacey, so sorry you dont have af for a bfp yet! come on already, right?! you do kind of sound pregnant. FX for some good news soon! :)

gabby- how are ya doin?! im stalking your other thread. haha hope you get a nice dark bfp in a couple days!

liz- your temps look good!! :) no symptoms here for me yet. only 3 dpo so i guess thats to be expected. we both got some pretty perfect timing this round! wahoooooo!!! :)
and btw i spent a bunch of money on shelves for the walls, little trinkets, candles, etc to put on them... picture frames, new curtains, an area rug. i have a problem!! haha id rather buy stuff for my house than clothes any day! not normal!

lucy- have you made a dr.s appt yet? i may have already asked u about it... if so, sorry. lol cant wait to see your bean!

afm, nothing too new, ladies! cant wait to get to 7-8-9dpo so the real ss can begin for me. oh yeaaa baby! we are about to bbq here... and i got tricked into watching Thomas and Friends with DS for the evening. he is obsessed! hope everyone is doing fantastic!

Yes!!!! lol...I LOVE shopping for my house lol...

Taurus- I'm good! It's been awhile since I've been on here. I'm hoping to see a progression, but for now it's in god's hands. We're about to bbq too right now. Hubs just lit the grill, we're doing baby backs. Yummmmmm! What are you guys q'in?

stacey, you sound like me. it took roughly 40 days after my withdrawal bleed for me to get my period... after that it was clockwork!
im glad you share my interest in home goods! im seriously obsessed. i love re-decorating rooms... moving things around. making it feel new all the time. i get bored when its the same for too long!

Molly/Stacey- I am currently looking for a new dresser and itching to get a new sofa and love seat, but with DH's job situation so shitty at the moment we are definitely holding off. I could go for some candles, though for sure. I love anything that smells good.

Gabby- yes, it rains here ALL THE TIME. I live in Portland. I couldn't think of anything else when I signed up! :)

Molly- I was definitely having lower back pain today, but I am also having shoulder pain so I am afraid it is related to that. Symptoms or no, I AM PREGNANT, JUST LIKE YOU! :) Thomas and Friends drives me crazy, I don't know why but I'd rather watch Caillou!

Stacey- I hope you can get in sooner so you can get this show on the road!!

Liz- I know, me too! Hubby at first didn't want to try for another, so we were just going to let it happen when it happens. But I can't..I want to know when exactly it will happen! he told me today I was obsessed with TTC. LOL. My house if full of candles! I love anything hazelnut of pumpkin scented! I need a new area rug, but these kids keep spilling stuff!

Molly- Thomas and friends does drive me nuts, Even Caillou! lol..I much rather dragon tales!

What do you guys think of my chart?

Stacey- I really am baffled by your chart. I do not know. If you haven't yet I think you should switch to temping vaginally. I was weirded out at first, but I have been conducting an experiment and have been temping orally as well. My oral temps fluctuate. Sometimes I have had my mouth open due to a stuffy nose and my mouth is cooler than it should be. Also, I think the temp in your mouth can vary slightly depending on the position of the thermometer. Oh and must add, I have 2 thermometers and I do not mix them up!! Ha!!

Stacey- I really am baffled by your chart. I do not know. If you haven't yet I think you should switch to temping vaginally. I was weirded out at first, but I have been conducting an experiment and have been temping orally as well. My oral temps fluctuate. Sometimes I have had my mouth open due to a stuffy nose and my mouth is cooler than it should be. Also, I think the temp in your mouth can vary slightly depending on the position of the thermometer. Oh and must add, I have 2 thermometers and I do not mix them up!! Ha!!

LMAO! That made me laugh, DH thinks i'm losing it haha..I do temp vaginally. I'm not sure what's up with that spike there...So here's something that happened earlier **TMI Alert** We were dtd, and when he pulled out..There was a bunch of beige/creamy looking cm...more beige than white tho...Is that normal after O? I thought it usually dries up? Maybe I didn't ovulate? That's pretty much the only thing I can come up with..Could I still be pregnant and still getting BFN's?

liz, so glad you have 2 thermometers. LOL even though I was sure you did as I was reading... I was still going to ask for fun!! hah

stacey- I had a big ol huge amount of white creamy CM at 2dpo!! I hope it means we are knocked up. :)

Well another bfn for me today:-( af due thurs/fri so I won't give up till then. Still feeling sick every day, still weird dreams, lots of milky discharge, so still keeping fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear that perfectno3 I am not testing now until either Af turns up or next week sometime, hate seeing Bfn :(

Still feel I am in with a chance though so will just see what next week brings

Bbear- I love the pics in your siggy! All so beautiful!

It's 5am and I am UP ladies! Whats up w that?! DS woke up, wanted a drink, then a story read to him?! Ummmm...... Lol spoiled! But. He went right back to sleep afterwards, unfortunately its not that easy for me. Maybe he is waking me up in the middle of the night to re-train me for a new baby! Haha smart kid. Hehehe there is nothin in this world quite like those sleepless nights with a newborn! So worth it tho.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day, wherever you are.

Morning ladies, hope you are all ok!

Babyo so glad your all ok! Awful behaviour from the psycho ex, but in your favour, you have clear evidence now and hopefully a way forward to ending her involvement in your lives, and securing a stable future for the little man too. I hope it as stress free as possible for you all. How many dpo are you now??

Gabby I have had a positive every day since last Tuesday, but after so many chemical mc’s, I’m reluctant to feel positive about anything. Just keeping my fingers crossed! Thats great you got another line, keep testing an I’m sure you’ll see them getting darker! Love that you totally took one apart to see it properly lol, thats the kind of manic thing I’d do!! Frers are very good though, if there’s a line, then it’s picked up your hormone! Good luck!!

Rainy I’ve taken vitBcomplex100’s for the last 9months, and they’ve definitely helped strengthen the different parts of my cycle.

Jonesy I’m not googling any more lol!! You can seriously analyze yourself to death! I hope you can try and get an earlier dr’s apt, just so you can get your cycles under way properly. I can’t make much sense of your chart either I’m sorry, I think as soon as you get af, you’ll start to see a real pattern. Mirena, as good as it is, can be a right pain after removal. I hope it all gets sorted soon for you.

Molly I’ll be making a docs aptmnt tomorrow, hopefully for sometime this week! Or I might go straight to the Early Pregnancy Unit, they have my history there, so are more likely to do an early scan! When are you going to start testing??

BBear and perfect, just keep positive till af comes, I’m sure this is your cycle!

Afm, still no sign of af, temp up again, mild cramping, boobs not quite so sore though. It’s such a flippin rollercoaster. And OH isn’t helping at the mo bless him. I totally understand how he’s feeling, he’s scared to think about this being true in case we lose it again. But I’m so happy and trying to be positive that its really getting me down. He’s said he doesn’t want to talk about it at all, and doesn’t want to hear me talking about it either. An I’m totally banned from telling anyone!! Not even parents! Perhaps it’s me being unreasonable, I dunno. Sorry to rant xx
Have a lovely Sunday girlies xx

Stacey- when did you start temping vaginally? Just curious about which temps on your chart were taken that way. Beige cervical mucus sure sounds like more pg symptoms. All will be revealed at the dr. I think you should take weekly HPTs until you have your appt or until AF shows

Molly- hahahaha just thinking about you wondering whether or not I was swapping one thermometer out one hole and into another. Ha!
Also I think big globs of CM after ovulation is another sign that you are pregnant. Can't wait for that positive HPT!! When are you testing? I will test next Saturday if I do not have AF. I'll be 13dpo, but AF isn't actually due till a few days later.

Rach- I have compared all of your charts and it seems like your temps are higher more days this month, except for October.
I understand where DH is coming from, but for me it would be impossible not to discuss it. If my DH wouldn't talk about it I would ask him to think of one person that he thought I could confide in until we were confident and ready to tell family.

What a rubbishy day, cold wet and windy:-(
I am feeling really down. Today I'm 9/10 dpo today. Af due 8/9th march. Brought frer and thought it would tell me today:-(
Cant stop
Thinking about it. I actually feel I could be pregnant. So much cm all milky white, so much I'm wearing a panty liner, sorry if tmi!
Plus the funny twinges in my lower tummy/pelvic area. Feeling sicky. Bizarre dreams, (I actually dreamt about a crystal glass hair dryer and the handle was an Ann Summers rabbit!!) not sure why that says about me! Plus been so tearful, the smallest thing, even remotely sad, and I tear up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->