The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Stacey- I think next cycle will be way better for your chart because you'll be temping vaginally the whole time and your hubby won't be around to keep you up! Haha :) It is definitely confusing to switch from oral to vaginal, but it sure seems like if you did ovulate that it would've happened on CD31. And then being 14 DPO would make sense that you would get AF now, maybe that is what is coming????

Molly- ummmmm I totally had something to tell you but now I can't think of it. Must not have been that important. :)
I agree, time is the ENEMY! OH! I just remembered, I have read somewhere that your ovulation day is variable, but your LP should stay about the same. I think this has not been true so far for me, but I guess I am weird?

Rach- happy b-day to your son! The cake sounds wonderful. Hmm, now I really want some cake :)

BabyO- still thinking about you. This is terrible. You are having a shitty couple of months. But, if we are going to keep it positive, I wonder if women who are prone to spotting anyway are more likely to get implantation spotting? Know what I mean? So it is possible you're knocked up and the little bean is just burrowing in and getting nice and comfy and your uterus has a tendency to get a little spotty and that is all that is happening. Where is FH right now? Is he around?

"Symptom": I just nearly threw up when I smelled some old grease. Hubby said I am crazy and it hardly smelled like anything at all. Unfortunately I have a sensitive nose regularly so this isn't unusual, however certainly don't usually feel like throwing up.

FH is with SS right now. I have to go to a conference before I join him at the end of the week although SS will be gone by then. :( I miss the little guy.

I went to Wal-Mart and bought a 3 pack of FRER. I will test if I get a faint line or on Tuesday/Wednesday. I've been dizzy/nauseated all day so I am desperately hoping that means something. I've had all the crazy GI stuff again the last few days like last time (but then I ate Indian food, so who knows.) :shrug:

I just really really hope it's a BFP :baby: because my alternative is luteal phase defect and I don't want that!!! I don't want to shove stuff up my hoo haa every month. :wacko:

~breaks out the internet cheapies~

If I am pregnant again I must be super fertile or something. Maybe OH has super spermies? :spermy:

Thanks for the update, 9dpo is super early. I want to test at 7 dpo!!

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a good time. Sounds promising for a few BFPs this month! Looking forward to hearing who gets lucky this time

Taurus - Lots of creamy DC seems to come up a lot in threads where women end up with BFP so FX'd

Operation - Golfball hail sounds like hell! Im sorry to hear your getting frustrated with all the spotting and I loved the tantrum. You are never really alone - always plenty of your online friends to chat with. Good luck getting your BFP in the next couple of days

BBear and Perfect - sorry to hear about your BFNs. Chin up, its hard to chill out I know

Lucy/Rach - things sound like theyre going well for you - 16 dpo now? It must be nerve racking but hopefully the progesterone will do its job. I have a very good feeling about this little bean

Stacey - Hold in there, Im sure one or the other has to arrive in the next couple of days, you must be going nuts!

Rainy - I have a very strong feeling about you this month, your chart looks great, BD looks well timed and nausea sounds very promising. Hold out a few more days before testing - you'll only be disappointed if you test too early. And Im sure last month was a fluke and hopefully you'll go back to having regular cycles

AFM - Just got back from our little trip away which is why I havent been online. Had a lovely time chilling out in the daintree rainforest in a beautiful house with stunning views. It was just what I needed, it was stinking hot though and no air con and only 1 fan! Managed to get some well timed BD on the evening of day 10, borderline + OPK day 11, more - this morning (day 12), this time used pre-seed. DH has promised to BD again when he gets back from the doctors so Im feeling positive about this month. Im going to check my OPK again this evening to see if its getting fainter - in which case I think I can assume my + would have been overnight CD 11/12. Oh and I drank 1.5L grapefruit juice in 3 days!
Im hoping I can remain non-crazy this cycle, have a good friend visiting CD 17-22 so Im really hoping that will keep me completely distracted
Anyway better go and get ready to BD...Wish me luck

Another bfn today but I am going by a 28 day cycle and so not out til Af arrives I suppose

Just really want to see a hint of a line lol

Negative for me today too. Aching on left side continues. TMI ALERT! I had a little more spotting in my panties yesterday after the spotting when I went to the bathroom but nothing since then.

My body is sooooo weird. I really don't think the chances of me getting pregnant two cycles in a row is all that high, but I am keeping the faith. No word from my MW yet.

UPDATE: MW says if I'm not pregnant then to have my progesterone checked 7 days post ovulation next cycle. Progress either way!

And now: Lots more spotting. :( I really think AF is on the way.

Babyo- I am so happy that your MW will look into this without delay. I am bummed about your spotting though. Let us know if AF shows for real. Are you still cramping?

BBear- sorry for the BFN that is a big fat bummer!! We neeeed some BFPs!

Dreamers- your vacation sounded like h.e.a.v.e.n :)
I am so glad you got some action!!! Did you guys BD again after DH came back from his appt? I am dying to know!!

My temp went down 1/10th of a degree today, but I took it 20 minutes early. I have been having crazy hot flashes, I took my temp before work and it was 99.5, but only 67 degrees in the house! I have more nausea today, but I have felt this way before. I felt this way in January. And TMI I haven't had a good #2 for a few days so I think that is making me feel icky.
None of my symptoms say anything one way or the other. However I feel like I am not pregnant. I really don't know if I can wait till Saturday to test. But I really don't want to see a BFN, so part of me wants to hold off until she is actually late. Not until March 16th!!! I am screwed....

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a good time. Sounds promising for a few BFPs this month! Looking forward to hearing who gets lucky this time

Taurus - Lots of creamy DC seems to come up a lot in threads where women end up with BFP so FX'd

Operation - Golfball hail sounds like hell! Im sorry to hear your getting frustrated with all the spotting and I loved the tantrum. You are never really alone - always plenty of your online friends to chat with. Good luck getting your BFP in the next couple of days

BBear and Perfect - sorry to hear about your BFNs. Chin up, its hard to chill out I know

Lucy/Rach - things sound like theyre going well for you - 16 dpo now? It must be nerve racking but hopefully the progesterone will do its job. I have a very good feeling about this little bean

Stacey - Hold in there, Im sure one or the other has to arrive in the next couple of days, you must be going nuts!

Rainy - I have a very strong feeling about you this month, your chart looks great, BD looks well timed and nausea sounds very promising. Hold out a few more days before testing - you'll only be disappointed if you test too early. And Im sure last month was a fluke and hopefully you'll go back to having regular cycles

AFM - Just got back from our little trip away which is why I havent been online. Had a lovely time chilling out in the daintree rainforest in a beautiful house with stunning views. It was just what I needed, it was stinking hot though and no air con and only 1 fan! Managed to get some well timed BD on the evening of day 10, borderline + OPK day 11, more - this morning (day 12), this time used pre-seed. DH has promised to BD again when he gets back from the doctors so Im feeling positive about this month. Im going to check my OPK again this evening to see if its getting fainter - in which case I think I can assume my + would have been overnight CD 11/12. Oh and I drank 1.5L grapefruit juice in 3 days!
Im hoping I can remain non-crazy this cycle, have a good friend visiting CD 17-22 so Im really hoping that will keep me completely distracted
Anyway better go and get ready to BD...Wish me luck

WOOOHOOO for BD'ing!!! FX'ed you catch that egg!!!
Glad to hear you have fun on ur vacation!!!

Another bfn today but I am going by a 28 day cycle and so not out til Af arrives I suppose
Just really want to see a hint of a line lol
That's right!!! You're not out til AF shows! FX'ed!!!!!!

Negative for me today too. Aching on left side continues. TMI ALERT! I had a little more spotting in my panties yesterday after the spotting when I went to the bathroom but nothing since then.

My body is sooooo weird. I really don't think the chances of me getting pregnant two cycles in a row is all that high, but I am keeping the faith. No word from my MW yet.

UPDATE: MW says if I'm not pregnant then to have my progesterone checked 7 days post ovulation next cycle. Progress either way!

And now: Lots more spotting. :( I really think AF is on the way.
Sorry Operation :( Not out yet tho!..I'm still thinking positive!!!!!!!

Babyo- I am so happy that your MW will look into this without delay. I am bummed about your spotting though. Let us know if AF shows for real. Are you still cramping?

BBear- sorry for the BFN that is a big fat bummer!! We neeeed some BFPs!

Dreamers- your vacation sounded like h.e.a.v.e.n :)
I am so glad you got some action!!! Did you guys BD again after DH came back from his appt? I am dying to know!!

My temp went down 1/10th of a degree today, but I took it 20 minutes early. I have been having crazy hot flashes, I took my temp before work and it was 99.5, but only 67 degrees in the house! I have more nausea today, but I have felt this way before. I felt this way in January. And TMI I haven't had a good #2 for a few days so I think that is making me feel icky.
None of my symptoms say anything one way or the other. However I feel like I am not pregnant. I really don't know if I can wait till Saturday to test. But I really don't want to see a BFN, so part of me wants to hold off until she is actually late. Not until March 16th!!! I am screwed....

HAHA yes you are!!! I couldn't wait if I were you!!! Keeping my fingers crossed this is it Liz!!!

afm- well nothing different..just a diff day lol...I took a test and off course it was negative. I ordered Vitex and it should be here in a day or too.. Hopefully I'll get started before I go for my appointment. I'm pretty bummed..DH seems to have changed his mind about having another baby. He mentioned getting a vasectomy :cry: Hopefully he's not too tired tonight so we can talk...

VASECTOMY? Wtf??

Ditto. That's a big change from let's have a baby!

Rainy--I'm keeping the faith that your BFP is on the way. 1.8 of us have to get pregnant this month!!! lol

afm---I have on and off stabbing ice pick style pains in my lower abdomen, I'm super dizzy and I'm nauseated. I feel like crap. I blame hormones! (Down with hormones.) I may head home from work early because it's hard to concentrate with a body clearly trying to coup.

omg, a vasectomy? wow, what a change! i hope you can change his mind the other way around :(

VASECTOMY? Wtf??
My thoughts exactly! I really don't know what he's thinking...But I plan on changing his mind, I've always wanted to have a big family, and he knows that. I think he was just in a crappy mood because he had to go back to work lol. He always seems to get that way the day before. Men I tell you. He kind of thought the same way when we had my first...His idea is, That if he changed his mind he can always have it reversed. *sigh* I WILL CHANGE HIS MIND!!!

VASECTOMY? Wtf??

Ditto. That's a big change from let's have a baby!

Rainy--I'm keeping the faith that your BFP is on the way. 1.8 of us have to get pregnant this month!!!

afm---I have on and off stabbing ice pick style pains in my lower abdomen, I'm super dizzy and I'm nauseated. I feel like crap. I blame hormones! (Down with hormones.) I may head home from work early because it's hard to concentrate with a body clearly trying to coup.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope you feel better soon :(

Wow! Huge change! I hope you talk him round. Maybe he's just worried he's letting you down?

VASECTOMY? Wtf??
My thoughts exactly! I really don't know what he's thinking...But I plan on changing his mind, I've always wanted to have a big family, and he knows that. I think he was just in a crappy mood because he had to go back to work lol. He always seems to get that way the day before. Men I tell you. He kind of thought the same way when we had my first...His idea is, That if he changed his mind he can always have it reversed. *sigh* I WILL CHANGE HIS MIND!!!

Well, let him know that YES it can be reversed but it doesn't always work and I don't things don't operate as well afterward. My aunt had two kids before her husband had a vasectomy and then about 5 years later they decided to have a third. She has learning disabilities, vision problems, and speech problems. May or may not be related, of course, but why take the chance? I've made it clear to DH that when we're done, he's getting one because I don't want to be on birth control ever again, but he's not getting it done until we are completely sure we're done having kids...

Stacey- let us know after you guys talk.

Babyo- I am sorry you feel like crap. I also feel like crap. I really hope we are feeling like crap due to sustaining a tiny new life.

I cannot believe my lack of willpower, but I will probably test on an IC tomorrow.
Someone talk me out of it!

Well I have confirmed that I am crazy. All info I am finding says nausea at this point (8dpo) could only be caused by progesterone. Any amount of HCG would be too small, even if I already implanted. Oh well, doesn't mean I am not pregnant of course. I don't know why I have to relearn this fact every cycle!! I am a hopelessly hopeful dreamer, I guess. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->