The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

perfect - so sorry you got another bfn. I was absolutely devastated my first month ttc. Especially with all the removal/pregnancy symptoms; I was exhausted, super sore bbs, nauseous, dizzy, etc. It was so depressing. I get depressed around af time anyway but bfns made it even worse so most cycles I didn't even bother testing...

And yes, I'm most definitely finding out the gender! 24 more days!! :happydance:

Taurus - 6dpo, you're almost there! Implantation and sticky :dust: to you!

bbear - sorry to hear you're also getting a bfn. Fingers still crossed for you

Rainy - Sorry you aren't feeling pregnant right now, don't lose your positive thinking though! :)

sjones - No idea how we'd make the group more private? And then we wouldn't be able to chat with all the new Mirena-removal-gals either! I think the more the merrier, :flower: Hope you figure out what's going on with your cycle and get the bump taken care of. :hug:

Ginger - I know I could just text you but I'm missing you! Hope you come join us again soon!!!

Stacey- I had a small lump on my cervix it was a Nubian something? Sort of like a pimple, it went away. I am guessing that is what yours is, meant to tell you sooner. If you are worried, though, I wonder if you should hold off on vitex till you get the "all clear".

Stacey- I had a small lump on my cervix it was a Nubian something? Sort of like a pimple, it went away. I am guessing that is what yours is, meant to tell you sooner. If you are worried, though, I wonder if you should hold off on vitex till you get the "all clear".

Yeah nabothian cyst, I read about those...It probably just is that, but I can't help but worry. Yeah I thought about holding off, I'm getting desperate tho lol...I probably will not take it tho. I'm having trouble figuring out what position my cervix is in. It seems to change every hr! It feels kind of soft sometimes and low..and then the next time its firm and high!!!!

Gardens- that's true! I do too, It can be very frustrating!

How do you like the weather Liz?

Stacey it is pretty outside but I am having a meltdown :(
The stress of my hubby's job situation combined with hormones, I am crying at my desk at work because of the ignorance of the white hipster culture in Portland that *might* keep hubby from getting this good job he is interviewing for. He is Afro Cuban. I am losing it guys.

The stress of my hubby's job situation combined with hormones, I am crying at my desk at work because of the ignorance of the white hipster culture in Portland that *might* keep hubby from getting this good job he is interviewing for. He is Afro Cuban. I am losing it guys.

I'm really Sorry you have to go through that Liz. We had a hard time going through some of those issues because of where we come from..I'm Belizean so it was really hard for us at first. I'll be saying a prayer so that things start getting better and that your hubby gets the job!!!

:hugs: I'm so sorry you guys are going through all this stress right now.

Thank you for all your encouragement.
I am currently 11dpo. Still don't feel like I'm about to come on tho?

Babyo- sorry about AF, yuck. I am almost certain that I feel her coming, I am definitely PMSing as illustrated above. Wish you could've seen me burst into happy tears when I felt supported by you and Stacey! Ha!
Stacey- I went out for a walk, it is such a nice day.
Perfect- thanks for keeping us posted!!

Babyo! I love that couch!!

Babyo- sorry about AF, yuck. I am almost certain that I feel her coming, I am definitely PMSing as illustrated above. Wish you could've seen me burst into happy tears when I felt supported by you and Stacey! Ha!
Stacey- I went out for a walk, it is such a nice day.
Perfect- thanks for keeping us posted!!

Babyo! I love that couch!!

awww! happy tears are good! It is nice, too cold for me tho. I'm use to the 110 Texas weather lol. I might take this dog out for a walk later. lol

hellllooooo ladies, and happy tuesday :)

stacey- im sure what rainy had is just what you have. nothing wrong with being cautious though! im sure itll clear up super soon and you can get back to business. how long do those things usually hang around? does anyone know?

perfect- 11dpo and doesnt feel like af is coming on? sounds pretty fantastic to me! really hoping you start seeing the start of your bfp and SOON. this waiting busines is for the birds! blah!

babyo- i am so super sorry that the ugly old witch came in. i.hate.her. i really hope that this has cleared everything up for you and this next cycle is the one. positive thoughts!!!!! (((hugs))) a fresh new start!
and i meant to tell you, i found a thread that was solely with people that spotted before their periods pretty regularly (like a week or so before)! im gonna look it back up for you and link it to you!

rainy- wheres our positive thinking? before DS i didnt feel pregnant at all! i was crampy like af was about to come on... but i felt like i did every time before af and didnt suspect a thing. im gonan test with you on saturday!! :) we just HAVE to see 2 lines! its imperative!

afm, more nothing. lol 6dpo... so not really expecting much anyway. lol its a beautiful day out here in the midwest, USA... supposed to be 71 here tomorrow! Thats the thing about indiana... you can wear shorts one day, a snow suit the next. lol id like to take DS to the park... but i know every park will be packed. its always like that with the first few warm days of spring, as im sure it is everywhere! regardless, its nice today so we are gonna head out and take advantage of it. hope everyone is doing well and we finally see some more bfps soon.

anyone heard from rach? been a couple days i think? unless i missed something. also, i miss you, too ginger! :)

Molly- wait till the hormones get you! Positivity gets thrown by the wayside! :)
I am excited for our test date on Saturday. I am cheering up already!

woohoo for you guys testing!!!
I feel bloated, and backache! hopefully it's af! oh Can you guys take a look at the opk's i posted on page 446 I think. Just curious as what you guys think. Thanks :)

Stacey- I commented on it before but then I lost my post when I clicked "submit" and then forgot what I had said. Those opks do look strangely dark. Have you taken any others since? I assume you will keep testing and let us know. Mayvs you haven't ovulated yet but your body is trying to and you could still conceive this cycle.

Hi my name is jessica, new to this whole thread thing:) so im looking for some insight and info. I have two kiddos 4, mark 2, mollianna and had my mirena removed yesterday!! doctor said i have what could be a incompetent cervix, never had it before 2 healthy pregnancies. I easily became pregnant with both of my kiddos so im hoping it will be easy this time, but i did not have mirena with either of them.I bought the OPK and it was negative. No bleeding, no period for over a year

Hi Jessica!! Welcome to the thread!! It's the best thread ever! (And I'm not saying that just because people gave the couch I like two thumbs up!)

Your body will do all sorts of weird things post mirena. I think most of us had a withdraw bleed that started a few days after that lasted for several days. After that it seems to be a cycle free for all! lol

Welcome Jessica. I love the name Mollianna - very unique. :) Like BabyO said, everyone here on this thread is amazing and super helpful. I hope your withdrawal bleed comes and goes quickly so you can start ttc! Mine started the day after removal. I had a cycle the whole last year I was on Mirena so I had an idea of where I was in my cycle but it seems not everyone is so "lucky" (everyone else was lucky enough to not have periods though, lol!). I hope your ttc journey isn't long!

My body is in mutiny. This morning I had more dark brown and red goo. I used a tampon (light one). A few hours later I came home and took it out. There was some stuff but not much. That was 2:00 or so. Since then......nothing. Nothing!!!!!! Either bring on AF or knock it off body. This is insane!!!!! I'm stuck on a plane tomorrow do I can't get up every five minutes. I want to punch my lady parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->