The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I had so much spotting this morning + actual red goo that I didn't see the point in testing. I packed my FRER in case nothing else happens. I'll test with OH this weekend.

I just reeeeeeally want my body to pick one. Either one. I'm not even picky at this point.

1 day late for Af and still bfn on an frer :(
Not sure what to do now x just play the waiting game is suppose

Bbear- I'm due on tnrw or Friday, tested negative again today.
Still don't feel like in about to come on? Surely it would show on hpt by now if I were pregnant?
Feel like poo today. For some totally naive reason, I thought we bd when I ov'd that it's definately happen. How daft is that! Except my head seemed to think that was it, now I'm realising it probably isn't, and I'm not. And I feel like its cos I'm nearly 40, or cos I'm so stressed with ex husband, and my dd playing up. I don't know.
I guess I keep waiting till af shows now?

Sorry to hear about your AF/spotting drama babyo, hold out to the weekend and hopefully by then your body will have finally made up its mind

S Jones - I notice your temp went up again?! But still BFN. Are you seeing the doctor soon? A 50 day cycle is getting a bit extreme!

Perfect - Dont worry, I know exactly what you mean. Every cycle, no many how many times I hear the stats ~ 30% each cycle even with perfect timing my brain always convinces me Im definately pregnant.

Welcome Jessica everyone seems a bit different, just have to wait and see I guess :shrug:

Rainy - you have no reason to feel not pregnant today, at 9 dpo thats how your supposed to feel! According to your chart you havent broken down and tested yet - well done! :happydance:

AFM - I too lost my post yesterday, so annoying! FF tells me I O today, although havent felt anything (but dont usually). My OPKs are a bit confusing - + CD 11 (Saturday) - CD 12 (sun) + yesterday morning at 6am ?? Negative yesterday evening and both tests today. What do you guys think? We BD CD 10 and 12 in the evening both times. Ive no chance of more BD as DH has hurt his back. And now Ive got to wait a whole 2 weeks to know if we did it stomp stomp whine. NOT FAIR :brat: So instead Im going to use you guys - what do you think? Will I be pregnant????

This is cycle 7 and Im running out of productive things to do while waiting...

Ahh bbear, next time honey.
Stupid witch eh? No doubt I'll be getting a visit soon.
Sending ((hugs))

Dreamers---timing was perfect for you! Sometimes the body surges twice if the first surge failed. Maybe that's what you saw?

Sorry the witch got you. At this point I would welcome the witch just to have an answer. No spotting at all this morning either. I am actively disowning all female body parts.

BBear- sorry for the witch! UGH! For me by the second or third day I start to feel better and excited about the ovulation to come. Also, I found it a relief to have my first post-coil period just to know that I could!

Perfect- keep us posted!!

BabyO- don't disown your lady parts, you will need them for your pregnancy or next cycle! V. important parts for what we're trying to do.

Dreamers- I think your timing was good. WHere are your temps on your chart??? I can't properly chart stalk you with no temps!

And, I haven't tested, Dreamers you're right. I am holding out as long as possible. BD'd this AM with DH and now have AF type cramps. I am now 10 DPO, woohoo! I have a date to test with Molly/Taurus on Saturday.

The wait will be over soon and I will know one way or the other. I have a VERY good feeling about this month, but in particular around my birthday (3/31), which would be when I ovulate next if not pregnant. So, either way very excited. Obviously today I am in a much better place than yesterday, but be warned yesterday early AM I was chipper and then turned into a pulpy, crying mess as the day wore on. I got home to find DH giving DS a haircut and loving warm and fuzzy tears leaked out. :)

Breasts are full and hurt, but this is a regular pattern for me. Felt crazy hungry this AM, but could've been the sex! I am happy that my goal to intentionally BD during my INfertile phase has worked out. I wanted to reconnect with DH in a way that I knew wasn't TTC related. Temp is slowly lowering, so seeming a bit more AF like than PG. Thank you for reading all of this!:hugs:

Well not sure witch has got me now, had a pad on all day and all there is is a little brown blood, nothing when I wipe now, was getting a little bit of blood when I wiped this morning but now tissue is clear

Hmmm, maybe she is playing tricks with me :/

Welcome Jessica!! Your going to love this thread! I had a withdrawal bleeding 2 days after getting rid of mine, and I'm currently waiting to start my "real" period cd 48 today :cry:, Hopefully yours starts soon! It's no fun waiting!!

Liz- three more days!!! wohhoo! I'm so excited for you and Molly!!! Hope your day stays that way! It's so beautiful outside!!! I love waking up to a bright and shiny sun!!!!

Operation- Sorry you're body is being so bad! Hopefully It's nothing and you're just one of the ladies that have some spotting and bleeding while pregnant! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dreamers- Your timing sounds perfect!!! remember those little rascals can survive up to 5 days! and It sounds like you timed it right! I hope your DH feels better soon! my app is on the 28...I still have a while to wait!

Bbear- I'm sorry hun :(...I WISH af would drop by me...send her this way please!!!!!!!

Melanie(perfect) I got the name right? You're still not out..give it a few more days, you said this is your first cycle after Mirena?

afm- Well I'm feeling ok about my temps..They seem to have finally stabilised! lol. I'm 120 % sure I'm not pregnant...So I went ahead and took my first dose of Vitex, Hopefully it'll kick start af. I have a play date today..That'll keep me distracted! Can't wait for the weekend!

Yes, you got the name right! I'm atrocious with names!
I just believed I did everything right and that was it. Very naive, and stupid. Fingers crossed af doesnt arrive.... I certainly don't feel pre period?

Well thanks everybody for the welcome!! Still no AF for me. Im in my last strech of nursing school and have clinicals tomorrow, so hope it dosnt come as a surprise! hope i start ovulating soon :) when should i start to OPK test??

Hello lovely ladies xx I have missed you all!! Only been gone a couple of days but there's heaps to read through! I shall catch up now!

Could just do with a bit of input from anyone who knows if you don't mind.......I went to the docs yest to have my first beta hcg done, had the result this afternoon. I was 18dpo yest, an that is totally definite. The normal range is between 70 and 790, average of about 290. Well mine was 2332!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell????? Anyone know whats going on??? Got the test repeated on Friday. Thanks girls.
Right off to read the posts I've missed!!!xx

Hello lovely ladies xx I have missed you all!! Only been gone a couple of days but there's heaps to read through! I shall catch up now!

Could just do with a bit of input from anyone who knows if you don't mind.......I went to the docs yest to have my first beta hcg done, had the result this afternoon. I was 18dpo yest, an that is totally definite. The normal range is between 70 and 790, average of about 290. Well mine was 2332!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell????? Anyone know whats going on??? Got the test repeated on Friday. Thanks girls.
Right off to read the posts I've missed!!!xx

Twins?

Hi Lucy, don't stress, mine was 3433 at 18dpo!! I thought for sure we'd be having twins even though that was a little low for twins but nope, only one little bean in there! Looking forward to your next results! Did they test your progesterone too? My dr said it should be around 20 at 18dpo but mine was only 8 which is why they started me on the progesterone supplements inserted vaginally until 10 weeks. Not fun, but I'd do anything for my baby!

Ah thanks edens, phew!!! I've been taking 400mg cyclogest since 10dpo due to multiple chemicals, so a result wouldn't be acurate. Have to take it till 12weeks. Poor OH nearly passed out when I told him earlier, I'll go an give him the good news now!!! Just hope the second lot has increased nicely on Friday!! Did you have stronger symptoms then as your levels were higher? When did they kick in?? Thanks hun x hope your doing well!!

I don't have anything to base it on since this is my first but I don't think so. I was only nauseous from 5.5 to 7.5 weeks and it was extremely mild from what I've heard...mostly I couldn't eat anything except for Ritz crackers and water, everything else made my stomach turn just being near it so I didn't bother trying to eat it. I can't throw up so I did everything in my power to avoid it and was successful. :) After that just completely and utterly exhausted until about 11 weeks. And then STARVING ALL THE TIME. lol. I can't stop eating.

Can't wait to see your next results!

Edens thank you. I’m so looking forward to having symptoms, just so I know it’s happening for real! Got very sore boobs and nipples and need to pee through the night but thats about it. Ah I feel a lot more relaxed now!! I guess if you need to eat then you need to eat, got to listen to your body!!

Welcome newbie, this is the most amazing thread, I’ve been here nearly two years and made some wonderful friends xx

BBear I hope your body decides what it’s going to do! Have you had any more bleeding??

It sounds like lots of you are having confusing times, body not sure what it wants to do, very frustrating, I’ve been there many many times and very nearly kicked the cat on a few of those occasions lol! Everything’s crossed that you all actually are all pg or implanting, and its just not shown up yet! How amazing would that be!! Lots of PMA for you all, I swear thats half the battle, and lots of dust too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->