The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Rach- lovely numbers!! Are they helping you to feel confident? I would think so!

Jessica- I am not sure when you should start opks. I would get a huge stash of Internet cheapies, like wondfo from amazon and test everyday. Also I would start taking my temps each morning and charting them at fertilityfriend.com or TCOYF.com
I really like to see my temps confirm what the opk predicts. Very helpful. Welcome to the thread and let us know what we can do to help!

Someone remind me of why not to test tomorrow at 11 dpo? I am weakening!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your levels come back great at your next test. And I'm still hoping for twins!!

My cramps are really ramping up with minimal spotting again. Bfn this morning. Days like today make me want to be a boy!

ok! thats exactly what i did the 50 pack with 20 HPT. Hopefully it wont take many:) High hopes!

Morning ladies
- Thanks for your positive feedback on my timing. Now all I have to do is relax and forget about it for 14 days! Haha

Rainy - I stopped temping this month as my temps were really random and it was involving me staring at my chart for hours - im supposed to be studying! I figure I will give it until after my exam/postexam holidays and if still no BFP will start temping vaginally, and probably see my doctor at that point (10-11 cycles by then).

I wouldnt worry that your temp has dropped a little, after much pregnancy chart stalking in the past few months Ive seen many charts that look like they are definately heading to AF them get a big spike and BFP
Im looking forward to hearing both of your results on Saturday - hold on, its only 2 days and much better chance of BFP

LVNmummy - welcome, good luck with your clinical exams tomorrow. Will be good to get it all out of the way before your bfp.

Lucy - that is fantastic, your numbers look great. And the progesterone seems to be doing its job. So exciting!

Good luck for today - no AF and resisting testing, baby dust to everyone x

Thank you girls, I've got everything crossed!
Just a bit of info for anyone interested.....my lovely doc told me of a study done recently, saying that there was significant positive data, on pregnancy success and baby health in women that had taken wellwoman vitabiotics before and during pregnancy. She advised I take it, so u thought I'd pass it on to you. I also took 3000micrograms of evening primrose oil up until ov, and vitBcomplex100's every day. My pee is fluorescent yellow lol, but my cycles have been very strong! Hope that helps anyone interested xx

Rach- what are vitabiotics? Sounds like a good idea! Haha

Babyo- last cycle I had a super short luteal phase, I was at 6 dpo when AF showed. I have been taking a b100 since after ovulation and I am now at 10dpo and I doubt AF will Shia today. Also, no spotting at all.
I started taking 1/2 of the pill this AM though cuz I started having weird vitamin burps. I have heard that it can delay ovulation if taken pre ov, FYI.

Dreamers- I ran to the toilet to rid myself of any testing "materials". Now I will drink lots of water to be less tempted.

Ladies- statistically we need more BFPs!!!

Rach- sorry I can't help you much i have no clue what numbers should be... But sounds like it's all what it should be!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Missed ya on here!

LOL Liz- noooooo, haha we should be stopping you!

Operation- Send them my wayyyy!!! PLEASE!!!

well no af *sigh* hopefully the Vitex will start doing what it should be doing lol. I was at my sis in law all day with the kids, which was really good...took my mind off of af! Last night was the first night shift Dh worked. I Hate having to tip toe around the house cause he's sleeping.

hello ladies! closing on 7dpo! ready for big no. 8. haha

no symptoms, no feeling of af... still just a lady in waiting :)

vitabiotics sounds nice... will be googling and looking into if this cycle should happen to not work out.... which i think it will. i must keep that mentality!!! regardless, thanks for the tip, rach! musch appreciated!

it sounds like a lot of us are having a very confusing cycle! what is up with that?!

and its true, statistically we should have more BFPs by now!! sheesh!

we will! we will! Rach is one but we must have at least one other this cycle!!

Morning ladies.
I got a BFP!!!! Well actually a very faint BFP :)

Unfortunately can't tell anyone yet cos my OH is away till Friday, and I don't want to tell him on the phone.

Plus. I got a text from my estranged husband last night. His mum has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver, and has days (if that) to live. She in hospital on a morphine drip. He wot see me as I'm a devil woman for leaving my husband, and won't see my son because he's refused to see his dad. My dd knows nothing yet. I spent the night sobbing in bed. My own mum died very suddenly, only 5 yrs ago, this has opened old wounds too. How much more can my baby girl take? She's only just coping with the split between me and her dad. She'd cope a lot better if he wasn't constantly playing mind games with her to hurt me.
Feel so messed up today. Can't see cos my eyes are so puffy from crying. Now I have to pretend nothing is wrong till my ex tells my daughter. Im thinking as MIL won't let the children see her, maybe we shouldnt tell Courtney till she has actually passed. How else can I explain why nanny doesn't to see her?
What a mess.

Omgosh! Congrats! Post a pic of your test!! wishing you a happy n healthy 9 mos!!

Sorry to hear your sad news xx

But congrats on BfP, i am out this month :(

sorry got thrown off on your bfp! way excited moment. lol

im not sure what to say about your situation. that is so sad... losing someone is never easy. you are in a horrible situation! did you call your OH for support? maybe it wouldbe comforting to call him and speak with him. its a shame bc its taking away from what should be a really happy moment for you. my DS is still so young... im not sure how you should handle it with your daughter. i wish i was more help :( good luck with everything. try to relax for your little bean!

Thank you.
I feel numb. OH was here last night when I got sent home from work after the text. Poor guy has an interview today. He had to leave at 5am and was awake putting up with me crying till 3am.
I feel so mixed up now. Can't tell anyone how excited I am to be pregnant. But can't tell the children about their nan

Perfect congratulations on your bfp :hugs:

Regarding your LO and coping with the loss of her Granny (and her Dad being an arse :grr: ) it might be worth contacting Winstons Wish or similar organizations for some advice?? :flower:

Melanie- Congratulations on your BFP luv, that is so amazing!!! How many DPO are you?

Regarding your daughter and her grandmother, this seems like an impossibly hard situation. I wish I had better advice. I would think that waiting till she passes is possibly a good idea? However, if you are super upset and it would be difficult to keep it from her, then it might be worth bringing it up now. Kids can be so perceptive anyway. Not seeing her while she is on her death bed might be a positive thing, she can remember her lively instead.

Follow your heart, and good luck navigating through your ex's bullshit.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->