The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Congrats on your bfp perfect! Super exciting!

As for your daughter, I can't recall how old she is but I don't know that I'd not tell her simply because my dad didn't tell me when my grandma was sick and passing, forbade me from seeing her, and then she was gone and he still refuses to talk about it. It's been 15ish years and I still don't know for sure what killed her but I've put together bits and pieces that lead me to believe it was alcohol overdose/poisoning... I know the situation is a little different but maybe explain grandma is really sick and not in the right state of mind to be visited or something?

Morning ladies.
I got a BFP!!!! Well actually a very faint BFP :)

Unfortunately can't tell anyone yet cos my OH is away till Friday, and I don't want to tell him on the phone.

Plus. I got a text from my estranged husband last night. His mum has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver, and has days (if that) to live. She in hospital on a morphine drip. He wot see me as I'm a devil woman for leaving my husband, and won't see my son because he's refused to see his dad. My dd knows nothing yet. I spent the night sobbing in bed. My own mum died very suddenly, only 5 yrs ago, this has opened old wounds too. How much more can my baby girl take? She's only just coping with the split between me and her dad. She'd cope a lot better if he wasn't constantly playing mind games with her to hurt me.
Feel so messed up today. Can't see cos my eyes are so puffy from crying. Now I have to pretend nothing is wrong till my ex tells my daughter. Im thinking as MIL won't let the children see her, maybe we shouldnt tell Courtney till she has actually passed. How else can I explain why nanny doesn't to see her?
What a mess.

Congrats girly! Can you post some pics?
I'm really sorry to hear of the news of your exMIL, that's terrible! :( With every death comes a birth. Take it easy hun with that bun in the oven.

Thanks girlies. Decided not to tell Courtney till its all over, she is only ten, and my own mums death still upsets her. However, I've told her nanny is poorly in hospital but only her dad, grandad and uncle are allowed to visit, due to germs. She accepted that, poss cos she's not feeling well herself. I cried all day, but have calmed myself enough to be strong for her now... At the moment anyway.
Typical my OH is away till tomorrow. He knows what's going on, but not telling him about bfp till I see him tomorrow. And I promised he's be first to
Know so I can't tell anyone else either!
Have told my 14yr old son, he is upset, but as he said after he said he couldn't forgive my ex for what he put us thru, they said they didn't want to see him. So he's come to accept he wouldn't see them for a long time, if ever.

Will post pics tomorrow, once I've told the father to be. Trying to think of a cool way to tell him?

Firstly perfect hun massive congratulations on your bfp!!!!!! Fantastic news!! I'm really sorry about the other situation, lots of love and hugs to you. I know its easier said than done, but try not to let yourself get too upset, for the sake of that little bean in there trying to implant. Stress can sadly be so damaging x I'm sure your own mum is looking down on you, thrilled to bits, take comfort in that sweetie xx As for not telling you little girl, you know her best, and it sounds like you've done the right thing. Just be gently honest with her as time goes by, answering her questions will probably be theraputic for you both. Thinking of you x Let us know how you decide to tell OH!! Congrats again hun xx

Babyo yes the vitB100's worked well for me, I had a longer lp, and 'felt' better if that makes sense?? How are you today??

Rainy tbh I'm not entirely sure what they do and how they do it. It didn't occur to me to check, I just trusted my doc. There is a website though, there are quite a few products in the range, some for men, some for conception, some for pregnancy. I was just advised to take the standard wellwoman vitabiotics. See what you think of the info on the website. How are you doing??

I googled my little fingers off last night about my blood levels, and it does seem that levels can vary quite a lot from person to person. What seems to be massively important is how much its increased by the second blood test. So got everything crossed for tomorrow!!!

lots of love an dust xx

CONGRATS Melanie!!!!! That is awesome hun! Sorry to hear about your ex MIL..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gardens- That video is priceless!!!

Rach-Do I need to head your way and get rid of ur computer? LOL

afm- well no af yet, my cervix is really high! I can bearly touch it. Here's a picture of my opk's

Attachments

• CIMG2074.jpg
    CIMG2074.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG2075.jpg
    CIMG2075.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Stacey- which is most recent? Top or bottom?

Lucy- I have tender boobs and cramping (AF?) yesterday my temp dipped (98.6) then last night I was so hot, temp was 99.4. BBT this AM was 98.8, please look at my chart! These temps seem high to me in a good way!! Before I left for work was 99.5. I am hopeful. Also woke up from a dream at 5 AM sobbing!
Stacey and dreamers and mellissa please look at my chart. Thank you

Bottom is the recent one..this morning.
Liz- Your temps looks really good actually! I'm kind of new to the charting world. Sorry :( My temps seem to be going down. **sigh** never in a million yrs did I think TTC to this complicated

Ooh! Your chart looks great Rainy!! If it stays up tomorrow, you definitely have to test!! Mine always went up on CD11 and then dropped again and CD12 except for on our bfp cycle - it stayed up. I SO hope yours stays up tomorrow!!!! :happydance:

wow, your chart is all over the place jones...sorry but I'm no help with that one. :(

haha I know! I don't think I ovulated at all...and my temps were more steady when I started temping vaginally. I think that's why it said I ovulated.

**weird question** I can barely reach my cervix...But I can't feel the opening at all. It's like its facing the other way..I've always been able to feel the opening..Does this happen to you guys? This is the first time it's felt like that. I'm going nuts!!!! lol

No idea...never tried to feel mine before....that's too much for me!

Rainy that chart looks sooo good! If it does stay up tomorrow, I’d leave it a day an then test, just to give beanie a chance to get stuck in there!!! Ooooooo exciting!!

Jonesy you sound like my OH lol, he winges like crazy because I spend so much time on here researching stuff and chatting to you guys!! But I just GOTTA know stuff!!!!!!
As for cervix positions, it’s nothing I’ve ever checked hun I’m sorry, wouldn’t have a clue what it was meant to look/feel like!! As for your opks, I think you might be right, I’m not sure you have o’vd yet. I think your body is really trying to, surging obviously, but not quite yet. Have you started the vitex??

I am all about body awareness! I can't believe I didn't feel my cervix till I was 30! But several doctors had.
Stacy- my cervix changes a lot and does seem to point in different directions! Lol!!! Ask your dr about this cuz I have no idea if it is normal. Sure seems like you're gearing up to ovulate again. I hope it really happens this time, come on Stacey's body!!!

can I just apologise girls for not using your real names! It's nothing personal, an Im not lazy lol, I just have the most pants memory in the world, I kid you not, it drives me nuts! I hope you don't mind. I'd just wind up getting them all wrong and confusing myself and you lot no end!! Whoever put me in charge of a class of 6 year olds must be bonkers, it's a miracle I haven't lost any!!lol

I'm with you Lucy. I'm terrible with names too! My DH is a middle school teacher and has about 140-160 students; I have no idea how he keeps track of all of their names, I'd be positively lost. And I'm going to be teaching middle school myself in a few years; goodness help me! lol - Oh and your memory will get WAY worse as the pregnancy progresses; I kid you not!

Hahah Liz, That's funny! I'm sooooooo but sooooo frustrated and stressed I think I might just pass out! and with dh working nights and sleeping all day it's worse(we have to keep quiet). I heard that ovulating to late in a cycle isn't good either? because the egg is old?

Rach- LOL no worries! and I agree with(gardens) Mellissa right? it's just going to ge worse. I just really need to go to the doctor! lol.

Liz- 60 degrees in Portland!! wohhoo!! I can't wait for summer!

Well ladies, I've kept the bfp a secret now for 14 hours,.... Despite having a son who won't admit he's upset about his nanny, a daughter who seems to have come down with a bug and is feeling very tearful and poorly :-( she doesn't know about her nan, and luckily cos she's not well anyway she accepts she can't visit the hospital.
I'm all cried out. Thankfully didn't cry infront of my daughter, and even tho I'm on my own with it all till tomorrow night, I appreciate you ladies putting up with complaining.
So glad I could tell you about the bfp, that helped to at least tell people who understood how I felt. I must've looked at the test a hundred times today, just to check I didn't imagine the two lines!
Goodnight ladies xxx

hello ladies :) hope everyone is having a great day!

congrats again, melanie!! :) cant wait to see the pics you post!

stacey- ive actually heard of other people having that same issue with their cervix... and ive read that its usually pretty normal unless it doesnt feel like you can feel it again within a few days. i would say its just fine!

liz- i really think you have some good symptoms/temps going on!! oooooh i so hope you test and get your BFP saturday!

afm, feeling a bit pre-menstrual today. cant decide if its all in my head. really wish i knew how long my LP was at this point... thinking it may only be about 10 days, with my cycles being 28-31 days every time the past 6 mos, and i O'ed on CD 21. so, if af is coming... itll be anytime as im on CD29 today! i think im started to get nervous of being TOO hopeful. aaagghhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->