The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

It's 9:30 pm here...I think I'll test in the morning, don't you think? I will make sure I get some 2morrow morning too! just in case lol. Tonight I can't( DH is working nights) I'm soooo excited!!! LOL. I don't have ewcm tho..It's creamy and kind of stretchy. TMI sorry.

that means its probably imminent! i would definitely test in the a.m. and get some tomorrow night... and the next two days after that to cover all bases. tee hee

get that eggy girl! my fingers are crossed super hard for you!! :)

Not everyone gets ewcm, but stay hydrated so you have available fluids to make it! You are so close! Gearing up!!!!!!!!! Wooooohoooo!!

I had ewcm like almost 2 weeks ago....I'm SOOOOO excited Liz and Molly! I really hope I do ovulate. Or at least get my period. I'm cramping a little. I'll test 2morrow morning. I have some OPK's that are used with FMU..

And I've been drinking grape juice! Could it be the Vitex doing this?

i know nothing about Vitex! i am no help there, sorry :(

i hope you O! come on little eggies! come on ovaries! you can do it!!!!!!

I am really nervous and excited lol. My cervix is out of reach! I'm typing in caps cause i'm actually yelling in my head!!!!! Lol

**EDIT** ALL OF THAT WAS ACTUALLY IN CAPS** DUNNO WHAT HAPPEND LOL

Girls I think this is it! 8 months ago I had the mirena removed! I'm so excited!

duob.jpg

duobinvert.jpg

I am really nervous and excited lol. My cervix is out of reach! I'm typing in caps cause i'm actually yelling in my head!!!!! Lol

**EDIT** ALL OF THAT WAS ACTUALLY IN CAPS** DUNNO WHAT HAPPEND LOL

Stacey you are so funny! I hope you are ovulating!! Everything crossed for you. Could definitely be the vitex!!

congrats, gabby!!! :) waahooooo!! Cant wait to see those get darker!

rainy- we are in the same boat. we are SO VERY MUCH not out yet, though!

AFM, 2 stark white bfns this AM. 10DPO, so i suppose ill be testing again in a few days, if the witch doesnt show. going on 3 days of af cramps, which is unusual for me... so hoping that may be a sign!

hows everyone doing today?

My husband went to get frers and I gotta hold my pee, but it's killing me. I know it's positive. They are pink lines, definately not evaps like I've had before! I gave up hope this past couple months and didn't track too much, and what d'ya know! It does happen when you least expect it!:happydance:

The last two I took pictures of when I stepped out of the shower, which was like 15 mins? I have to take short showers because of the kids lol. Usually the wondfo one's don't even really give me a line in the mornings.

Liz- Sorry about the bfn! still think positive! It's not over til the witch shows up!!! You're O day looks right on track...still keeping my Fingers crossed for you ladies!!!!
Molly- You too!!!

Attachments

• CIMG2103.jpg
    CIMG2103.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CIMG2108.jpg
    CIMG2108.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG2109.jpg
    CIMG2109.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG2115.jpg
    CIMG2115.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
my husband went to get frers and i gotta hold my pee, but it's killing me. I know it's positive. They are pink lines, definately not evaps like i've had before! I gave up hope this past couple months and didn't track too much, and what d'ya know! It does happen when you least expect it!:happydance:

awwww congrats gabby!!!!!

Gabby- seems like the only thing that is harder to do than get pregnant is to relax about it!! Hahaha!!
I am so mad at my negatives!! But even with an attitude problem I can totally see your second line, for me I can only see it on the top test, in both versions. I am excited for your FRER but I thought you and FRERs broke up? :)

The last two I took pictures of when I stepped out of the shower, which was like 15 mins? I have to take short showers because of the kids lol. Usually the wondfo one's don't even really give me a line in the mornings.

Liz- Sorry about the bfn! still think positive! It's not over til the witch shows up!!! You're O day looks right on track...still keeping my Fingers crossed for you ladies!!!!
Molly- You too!!!

Are you expecting to ovulate or are you using opk's as hpt's?

Gabby- seems like the only thing that is harder to do than get pregnant is to relax about it!! Hahaha!!
I am so mad at my negatives!! But even with an attitude problem I can totally see your second line, for me I can only see it on the top test, in both versions. I am excited for your FRER but I thought you and FRERs broke up? :)

LMAO!!!!! Ya we did, but if I'm truly pregant, it'll show! Oh geesh! Hahahaha! When did yuo get your mirena out?

Molly- You too!!!

Are you expecting to ovulate or are you using opk's as hpt's?

Expecting to ovulate :)..I just threw that in there lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->