The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

well it could just be your body trying to O!!! it will get there!!!!!!!!!!! keep on BDing!! i know its frustrating!! :(

stacey, that last pink one you did... at the bottom of the pic, looks like it may be positive to me!! idk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you already O'ed and you just need af to come so you can start fresh!

Only God knows what's going on in this body of mine LOL. Earlier there was a lot of cm!!! TMI* A blob of white cm! slippery like, but very white! I have no idea what is going on!

yes That one kind of looks like it! it wasn't that bright at the 5 mins mark tho. we'll see what my temp shows 2morrow! I'm holding my pee and haven't had much to drink..will test again at around 10 pm. it's 8 here.

i had that same thing right after i O'ed!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe that one WAS a positive!?

I am actually getting little twinges on my right side. Or maybe it's just my imagination lol

i had that same thing right after i O'ed!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe that one WAS a positive!?

You think? i wonder if I should put positive OPK on my chart. and wait for a temp spike.

**I didn't get to dtd all week! or today :( I wonder if later tonight is too late?

you can always see where it takes you, change it later if need be. you can keep testing, too. you can O up to 36 hours after a positive... so i would totally go for it! BD tonight!

i have to make this quick, but must add my 2 cents! :)
stacey, if you didn't see EWCM yet you could be having some transitional CM and your OPK might be positive tomorrow/you might get EWCM tomorrow.
it could be.
either way, you should BD if you can tonight and keep testing and temping.

Thank you everyone. Feel like poo:-(
EX MIL is expected to crash at any time now, and they've said they won't resus. So I'm trying desperately to pretend everything's on for my kids.
Now this. Baby was the positive thing I was going to focus on, now I feel like its my fault for not being excited enough?
My OH is off till weds, he's gutted about baby too.
But he's worried that I have too much going on right now to cope.
I have all these rubbish things happening right now.
1. Mum in law about to pass
2. Losing baby
3. Mothers day this Sunday.
4.My mums birthday on 21st march
5. 2nd April date mum died.
6. Trying to pretend everything is ok for my kids

What else!!

just take a deep breath and do a day at a time honey :(

Took me a month to deal with losing the baby as was trying hard to help my mum through her mums death. You can only do it one step at a time and youu know we are all here for you any time you need us xxxx

I completely agree with calasen. Take it one day at a time and we are here for you. Thinking of you, melanie.

Update on me- AF showed this AM. Good news: I had a perfect 14 day luteal phase. Trying to count my blessings. :)

Oh I'm sorry Liz. (((Hugs))) I hate the witch! I absolutely thought u were preggo, even your chart looked great. It IS, however, fantastically about your 14 day LP!! This next cycle it will happen!!!!

Afm, 12dpo...said I wouldn't but I did...I caved and tested, bfn! Uhhhh! Af is 2 days late if she doesn't show today. But again, since it was my first time using opks who knows, I def could have ovulated late ... Maybe I'm not due til Thursday. Either way, pretty sure I'm out. I feel ok tho!

Perfect--big hug to you!!! No matter how early it is, it still sucks!!

Taurus--I'm holding out hope for your BFP!!

Rainy--Sorry the witch got you but hooray for a 14 day LP.

Afm...I have had AF for 9 days. NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous. I am already counting the days until I can have some testing. This is so not normal.

Well here's this mornings! What do you guys think? I had a rough night last night woke up a few times, took my temp and one was 98.1, the other 97.7 I think I took the higher after i had slept for an hr..Not sure..It's all a blur.
I want to ask you guys to please keep me and my family in prayers..We're having a really hard time in our marriage right now..Last night we talked about getting a divorce. I have no idea what's going to happen :nope:

Melanie I agree with everyone else..Take it one day at a time hun. prayer for you and your family xx

Liz- Sorry the witch showed her face! yay! about the 14 days!!!

Molly- Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Operation! You've been missed!!! 9 days is a might long time!!!!

Attachments

• 630.jpg
    630.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
  • last.jpg
    last.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
babyo- agreed! 9 days in entirely too long!! cant wait for you to finally start getting things straightened out with a doc! will you need to start using opks soon?! and OMG 3 weeks 5 days until your wedding?! time has FLOWN by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Babyo- sorry for crazy AF I blame crazy mirena for your lady parts problems.

Stacey- I am thinking of you. We are here when you need us, as had been said before. Much love to you while you navigate this.

Calasen- do submit your story! Sounds amazing and inspiring! Keep us posted after you submit :)

Molly- stay away AF!!!! I think you must be pregnant :winkwink:

liz- thanks... i hope so, but i really doubt it at this point. i just wish i knew how long my LP was! its driving me crazy not knowing if i O'ed late or not. feels like my luck that the ONE time i use opks... i O late and it throws off my whole cycle!? i just dont know... and u know i hate WAITING. uhh worst thing ever. really looking forward to us having some beautiful bumps this summer so our lady bits need to get on the ball. lol

stacey- sheesh! i just dont know. im thinking the same for you, too... that only time can tell now. im so ready for you to get some kind of answer so you can either be preggo or start fresh!

is it april yet? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->