The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

ok guys, ive decided im pregnant... and nothin can tell me otherwise. lol boobs are slightly tender today...

and for 3 days ive had cramping.... which usually only happens 1 day before af... which isnt due until tomorrow... no spotting yet, which i usually have the day before af.

the cramping has moved so far down. it felt like it was in my tailbone last night... and it literally feels low like that right now...? achey pressure way down low... instead of in my abdomen, its IN my bajingo (what i call my vagina, btw) and in my tailbone.

body tell me something already! either let af show up or give me a dang bfp! stat! pronto!

Stacey- those OPKs are looking really good. EWCM today??

No Liz :( it's the weirdest thing! I have creamy, sticky like cm! I have no idea what is going on! My cervix is high up and feels a little softer...I'll test later again and see what comes up.

ok guys, ive decided im pregnant... and nothin can tell me otherwise. lol boobs are slightly tender today...

and for 3 days ive had cramping.... which usually only happens 1 day before af... which isnt due until tomorrow... no spotting yet, which i usually have the day before af.

the cramping has moved so far down. it felt like it was in my tailbone last night... and it literally feels low like that right now...? achey pressure way down low... instead of in my abdomen, its IN my bajingo (what i call my vagina, btw) and in my tailbone.

body tell me something already! either let af show up or give me a dang bfp! stat! pronto!

LOL bajingo eh? That does sound promising...My bone down low is kind of achey. no clue what that is about either!

I was having pains in my bajingo and cervix at 9 dpo. I can't believe what happens down there that we can notice if we are paying attention. It is like another world all its own.
I told DH about the BFNs. I mentioned maybe it is not a good time cuz of his work, he isn't worried about that. Do at least I know we are committed to TTC! Yay!! :)

dangit ladies, I'm going to have to stop reading this thread at work. I don't think I can fake the got-something-in-my-eye again anymore and I swear I break down at EVERYTHING, lol.

Gabby - CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Can't wait to see your FRERs!!

Jones - Definitely looks like you're hearing up, hope you ov soon!

Taurus/Rainy - You're both definitely pregnant! Can't wait to see the bfps!

Rainy - When I logged in I had 3-4 pages to catch up on and was too impatient to read through so I went straight to your chart. Thrilled to see your temp is staying up!! Can't wait to see your bfp in the next couple days!

An update on Ginger - I spoke with her by text a tiny bit yesterday before I got too swamped at work. Things are going well with the baby. Her shower is finally fixed too. :)

afm - :yipee: 20 days til our gender scan!! :yipee: And my BnB-bff had hers yesterday and it's a :pink: GIRL :pink: just like my dream predicted!! You can read more about the dream in my journal if you need a refresher. :)

Sorry about the BFNs girls - hopefully just too early. My fingers are still crossed for you both
Gabby - congrats, would like to see it darker to be absolutely sure
AFM - friend here to stay for a few days, so will be missing in action for a few days, will be logging on again at 8 dpo. Currently 4dpo and hoping I can switch my TTC brain off for a few days! Good luck in the meantime - hopefully Liz and Molly will have BFPs by then!

edens- thanks for the update on ginger! we miss her!

and SO EXCITING about your gender scan!! yaaaaay!!! the best one! I can't wait to find out what gender it is! then you can start buying gender specific stuff. hehehe so much fun! Once you find out the sex it becomes so much more real- i feel like it really hit me when i found out DS was a boy. I could imagine what he would look like, what features he would get from who... what his personality would be like... I could refer to him as my SON. so crazy!

dreamers- hoping you have a bfp around the corner as well! Hope you enjoy your company and we get you back soon!!

afm, its 5pm... ive made it almost thru the whole day without spotting... it seriously feels like af is coming on as we speak... and i run to the bathroom... and nothing. this is the worst part of the tww! im going insane! hehehe

stacey- you better BD tonight girl!!! :)

ermmm girls I'm looking for a bit of advice but it has nothing to do with TTC.

I have finally finished one of the storys I have been writing for a bit and am trying to gain the courage to submit to a publisher in the hopes it gets accepted ....

I'm bleeding. Heavily, and lumpy.... Bye bye baby:-(
Just what I need on top of everything else:-(

Melanie- I have been thinking for 20 minutes of what I can possibly say. I haven't come up with much. All I can offer is my moral support and prayers. I am hoping this is all of the bad news you'll have to bear for quite some time. Xo- Liz

Melanie- I am so sorry. ((((Hugs)))) sending you lots of prayers right now. I'm with, I hope this is the last of your bad news. I feel so sad... I don't feel like anything I could say would be good enough. Thinking of you!!

Calasen- Submit!! You never know what you could be missing out on!! Dooooo it! I bet its awesome! Whats it about?

Calasen- Submit!! You never know what you could be missing out on!! Dooooo it! I bet its awesome! Whats it about?

It's a childrens story about a young girl trying to come to terms with her mothers death by helping various magical animals. I really want it to be a picture book series and have found a publishers who if they take it on will find an artist for the pictures.

If the first one gets done which is about dealing with the actual physical loss, then the others will each deal with different aspects of death and loss.

I know it sounds pretty hard but when my cousins were young at 2, 5 and 9 they lost their father and they found it hard to come to terms with the loss obviously but one thing they told me was that they couldn't understand it, that when adults tried to explain it they used big words and concepts they couldn't associate with. I want to help with that if I can in some small way.

These don't seem to be getting any darker.

Attachments

• CIMG2124.jpg
    CIMG2124.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG2139.jpg
    CIMG2139.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 10

It's a childrens story about a young girl trying to come to terms with her mothers death by helping various magical animals. I really want it to be a picture book series and have found a publishers who if they take it on will find an artist for the pictures.

If the first one gets done which is about dealing with the actual physical loss, then the others will each deal with different aspects of death and loss.

I know it sounds pretty hard but when my cousins were young at 2, 5 and 9 they lost their father and they found it hard to come to terms with the loss obviously but one thing they told me was that they couldn't understand it, that when adults tried to explain it they used big words and concepts they couldn't associate with. I want to help with that if I can in some small way.

This sounds like a really good book, And I bet it would help a lot of kids..I would submit it if I were you, Good luck and keep us posted!

stacey, what CD are you on?

calasen- that book sounds lovely... ive never seen one like it. its kind of something EVERY kid needs... or at least most. I can imagine it doing very well. Kudos!SUBMIT! SUBMIT!! I wanna know when you do. lol

afm, af was due today... and guess what? SHE DIDNT SHOW!!!!!!!!! :)
im 11dpo, about to move into CD 33. EVERY cycle since mirena removal has been 31 days, except the last one, which was 28 days... this is my first time being late or something being out of the ordinary since my removal.

i am freakin out! scared the witch may come in my sleep! she is the worst to wake up to!
going to test everyday until i get a bfp or she shows!

melanie, how are you holding up??? :( still feeling for you...! please reach out to us if you need us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->