The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

calasen- good for you!! thats awesome!! How long do these sorts of things take?

hugs to you perfect, hang in there

calasen - congrats and good luck!!

jones - your opks are lighter it looks like so hoping you finally ov'ed. so sorry to hear about your marriage troubles right now though. DH and I have been arguing tons lately; it's so frustrating. :(

BabyO - get thee to a doctor stat! 9 days of af is ridiculous!!

Rainy - can NOT believe the witch arrived for you! I totally thought you'd get your bfp! That's great you had a full 14 day LP though. :)

Taurus - when will you test again? I know it's totally frustrating not really knowing when you ov. :( Will you start temping if af shows?

ginger - i miss you! come back!

afm - Am I the only one who couldn't get on BnB all day today?? I was having some seriously massive withdrawals. Today was HELL at work and I so needed to login and relax during my lunch break but it was down and I couldn't!! So bummed! :(

mellissa- totally temping next time if she shows. i can not deal with this being in limbo mess. lol I am now 2 days late... for the first time, im having a cycle longer than 31 days. im 12dpo... just waiting.

going to test again wednesday if af has not shown. she will show thursday if i have a 14 day LP.

so yet again i have more waiting to do. lol

You can do it! :) Just wait until you are pregnant; there's SO much waiting!! lol - 18 days left until our gender scan!

yes when i think back and remember all the waiting i did when i was pregnant... it seemed like it flew by. lol except when youre waiting on stuff like the gender scan, first heartbeat, etc. lol ohhh i cant wait to see what my 2nd pregnancy will be like! they say they are all different.

where is everyone today?!

bnb was down all day, I thought it would be packed in here tonight. I'm in one of my classes right now trying to stay awake! two more hours...

thats what i thought, too! i missed everyone all day. my mom wanted to have DS for a couple hours to get her grandma fix... i had NOTHIN to do. house was cleaned, dinner made... errands ran, DH was at work! i was so sad. haha i wonder what the upgrade was?

gosh i wish your gender scan would hurry and get here. lol i keep thinking GIRL for you...idk why????

Today's OPK's- Do they look any different?

Morning ladies! I sooo missed being able to get on here yesterday! ughhh..So DH and I talked...not sure yet what's happening...atleast we slept in the same bed, That's good right? LOL..I think we're going to take it one day at a time. I think a big chunk of the issue is because he doesn't want to have a baby...so we'll talk again about that.

Molly- Can't wait for you to test again!
Calasen- Yay!!!!

Gardens- Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

Attachments

• tues Am.jpg
    tues Am.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
  • tue.jpg
    tue.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 3
  • tue 7.jpg
    tue 7.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
Jones---OMG. Your opks give me a headache. I'm confused and I consider myself well versed in the realm of opks. Are you 1678% sure you aren't pregnant?!?

The first opk pic doesn't look positive to me. I'm so sorry that I'm no help!

Jones---OMG. Your opks give me a headache. I'm confused and I consider myself well versed in the realm of opks. Are you 1678% sure you aren't pregnant?!?

The first opk pic doesn't look positive to me. I'm so sorry that I'm no help!

LOL, That's ok..I can't figure it out myself! well I took a test yesterday and there wasn't even a shadow of a line!

Stacey- I think you haven't quite ovulated yet, thank goodness you have that appointment! Do you still have a little bump on your cervix?
Babyo- are you still bleeding?
Edens- ahhh! So excited for your gender scan woooooohoo!
Molly- did AF show for you officially or still just pink?
Calasen- well done, I am so excited for you. Soon you'll be a household name.

hey ladies! i have been super busy all day! around noon today, i spotted... and she was in full force by the end of my day... I thought I would be much more sad than I am! I now know I have a 12-13 day LP... so at least this cycle I won't be driving myself crazy wondering what's going on! :) O was definitely delayed.

Hope everyone is doing well. I had a great day with family... its supposed to be 74 and sunny tomorrow so we have a big cookout planned! yum o!!!

AF finally packed her bags and left town. Now I remember why I was on birth control in the first place! Actually, cramping and really long periods were why they put me on. All this is sadly normal for me. I wasn't aware of the possible LP defect before because I had never charted ovulation.

AF is for the birds.

I am going to remain optimistic about our chances this month no matter what my girlie parts are doing.

Argh! We were doing so well this month! Where's our 1.8 successes!?!? lol

So everyone is starting again now? Well, except for poor jones...wish any of us knew what was going on with your cycle and could help! :hugs:

Any of you gals know of how to improve uterine lining? I am having somewhat regular periods but they are very light and oddly clotted. I am sure that I'm not pregnant, and at first I found these periods nice, but I am getting concerned. The blood that does come out is clotted and I have read a thin lining with lots of clotting is terrible for an egg trying to implant!
I am going to start going to acupuncture this week, but am wondering if anyone knows of foods to eat or that sort of thing. Thank you ladies!

Im back...

Calasen - I think your book sounds like a great idea, good luck with getting it published

Perfect - So sorry to hear your bad news

Rainy/Taurus - Bummer! Im a bit disheartened - this conception business seems too hard. But on the bright sounds your LPs are sounding good so hopefully this month FX'd
And well done for not letting it get you down. Ive not heard anything useful about thickening lining, but maybe you should check in with your doctor to make sure?

Operation - Your AF sounds like a pain in the girly bits! Glad its over and you can gear up for the big O

AFM - Had so much fun with my friend, much needed! Almost forgot about TTC. Im now 7dpo, tested yesterday cos I wanted a few drinks with dinner, way too early anyway. Itching for next week so I can test for real. Dont want to wait that long! No particular symptoms this month so far, although without the distractions Ill probably start imagining them!

Anyone not got AF yet and still waiting to test???

Morning ladies.
I'm calmer now and not sobbing every five mins now.
Told my daughter what was happening with her nanny, and things seem better. I was struggling to keep a happy face on for her while I was devastated inside. Now everyone know why I was so upset it's easier to deal with. Mum in law isn't expected to make it more than a day or two, so we're all in limbo at the moment.
For a ten yr old my daughter took the news fairly well. She was cross the hospital can't fix this nanny and they couldn't fix my mum( her other nanny) she think hospitals are rubbish now!
As for my af, it's gone to a normal period now, so it's not like a Mass murder is the bathroom now. OH thinks we shouldn't stress on opk and stuff and just let nature take its course? I'd rather know where I am and whether it's likely to happen. So I may test but not pressure on him by telling him?
That's not lying is it?
Sorry I've not been very supportive with you all and all your events, I didn't mean to be selfish:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->