The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Melanie- I am running late this AM as usual, but I couldn't not say something to you. You are NOT being selfish and I am sooo glad we are here for you to lean on. Xo

Liz- I do still have the bump..But i'm not stressing out...You know I think I heard primrose helps with thickening of the lining. I'm not positive tho.

Melanie- I agree with Liz, you're not being selfish..and we're here if you need to vent/talk. I'm glad you're dd is doing better.

Dreamers- Glad to hear you had some fun!!! Can't wait for you to start testing.

Well here's today's OPK's. DH and I decided to wait a few months and not really "try" but if it happens well it happens..We have a lot of things to work on. I will still be tracking my cycle tho!!!! LOL

Attachments

• 3-14.jpg
    3-14.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 3147.jpg
    3147.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
  • 314.jpg
    314.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
Stacey- sounds like things with DH are better? Did you guys have a good heart to heart?

Stacey- yay! I am so glad. Also I think maybe your opk is getting darker, yup.

stacey- i cant wait until we get a definitive on your opks!! im sure its SOON!

afm, af is on mega flow. ugh... cramp central over here! its ok tho... we got out to the lake, had a bbq, DS got lots of fresh air and playtime on the playground. it was a great day!

hope everyone is doing well on this hump day! we are nearing the end of the week :)

hi all, just checking in! :) I'm on day 10 of 19 days straight at work and exhausted. 60 hour work weeks SUCK. And we lost one of the other women in our office so we're working even more OT than originally anticipated. The only good thing is I'm so tired, I'm having trouble keeping track of the days and think time will pass more quickly as we get closer to the ultrasound. I hope so anyway! Today I almost lost it at work though; everything is so overwhelming right now and I'm trying so hard to keep my blood pressure low after the two appts in a row where it was high and my dr threatening to lower my hours. She doesn't understand that less hours doesn't mean a lighter workload to my employer though - that would only increase my stress and blood pressure!

Anyway, WE NEED MORE BFPS!! And we need to hear from Panda and Ginger too!! :(

Mellissa! Take it as easy as possible! High blood pressure in pregnancy is no good. Taking care of mama is taking care of baby. :):hugs:

Yea, I'm trying to. I just wish my bosses would stop putting more on my plate!

i think dreamers is next up for a BFP!!!

Ooh, I hope so

Gardens - does your employer know your preggers? That sounds exhausting, 19 days in a row is ridiculous

i just poas in a shopping centre bathroom! Couldnt even wait to get home - BFN though. Ive given up on self control and ordered 50 IC HPTs

Yet another friend told me she's pregger yesterday - did not see that one coming! Its super cool though, hopefully Ill get to join her soon.

haha Just found out I passed my exam. Deep down I always knew I was brilliant (hehe)
..Now i just need to pass that other test...

Had a weird achy pain in my left side today, do you think I could be Oving early ??
A little bit of cm but not loads, pink tinged too :/

Congrats dreamers on passing your exam! You ARE brilliant! The IC will make your life so much better. You can pee at will and it's guilt free!!!! CD4? Who cares! POAS anyway! lol

bbear--I read that ov pains can be a few days before, right at, or a few days after ov. So helpful right?? :shrug: Other than the egg shooting out of the ovary, pain can be caused by the fallopian tube filling up with mucus, etc. I now know more about my body filling up with random gunk than I ever wanted to.

CD8. Time to start SMEP! DH is really looking forward to it this month. :)

haha Just found out I passed my exam. Deep down I always knew I was brilliant (hehe)
..Now i just need to pass that other test...

Congrats Dreamers!!!!

Congrats dreamers on passing your exam! You ARE brilliant! The IC will make your life so much better. You can pee at will and it's guilt free!!!! CD4? Who cares! POAS anyway! lol

bbear--I read that ov pains can be a few days before, right at, or a few days after ov. So helpful right?? :shrug: Other than the egg shooting out of the ovary, pain can be caused by the fallopian tube filling up with mucus, etc. I now know more about my body filling up with random gunk than I ever wanted to.

CD8. Time to start SMEP! DH is really looking forward to it this month. :)
WOOT WOOT!

Congrats dreamers! Have fun babyo! :)

Afm, yes my boss knows I'm pregnant. I told her at like 8 weeks and she's been really good about it. Unfortunately the 19 days straight instruction came from my corporate office about a year ago so it's not like I didn't know it was coming. It's just exhausting with being pregnant and school!

Still Gardens, surely they can give you a break!
Ive tested twice today - BFN 9dpo
Cant seem to stop POAS come on BFP!
Bbear - I dont think you can rely on cramps to tell you which day you O'd unfortunately'
Although with the spotting maybe, I would keep BD though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->