The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

well the test has been done, 5 day wait for results and hopefully start clomid next cycle :)

Am currently looking after a foster dog as well as my own and man its hard work ....

I really think this is as positive as my OPK will get! And I got some swimmers today! LOL

Attachments

• fri16.jpg
    fri16.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 3-16.jpg
    3-16.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG2229.jpg
    CIMG2229.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
well the test has been done, 5 day wait for results and hopefully start clomid next cycle :)

Am currently looking after a foster dog as well as my own and man its hard work ....

YAY!!! lol yes dogs are hard to take care off...I have a 6 month old female American Bulldog..And man of man...it is hard! She's shedding right now!! I have never seen so much white hair!!!!

I love my dog to pieces but having a second one of the same breed here right now is proving to be .... interesting?

Calasen - I heart you! :)

I used to run a no-kill animal rescue and without foster parents, the organization seriously would have failed! We rescued about 4000 dogs and cats during the four years I ran it before I moved out of town and had to shut down. I'd love to do it again in the future when I can afford it. It's SUPER expensive with all the vet bills, food, etc. I paid for everything for my foster parents since I had so few. I housed all the rest of the furkids at my own house and usually had anywhere from 10-20 at a time!

tbh its the only reason we haven't taken on a second dog as company for ours so that we can do the emergency fosters, we can't always have a foster but i make up for it by making coats and blankets for the dogs in the rescue and knitting stuff for them to sell to raise funds

I used to own a house on about 1/4 acre so lots of dogs weren't a problem. Now I rent so I can't have more dogs on top of my own 4. Well, my new landlords probably wouldn't care but I'm not in a financial position for it plus with a baby on the way, work, and school, I can't put something else on my plate. Eventually I'll at least start volunteering again though. :)

Hi ladies! I haven't visited this forum in a bit, but hope everyone is doing fab! I'm on cd44 and no sign of af, but still don't know if it's from the mirena.....the longest cycle I've had since it was removed was 46 days and that was the second cycle. Not trying to bore, but I've been getting faint positives n $tree the past 3 days andI'm assuming they're evaps. I had a blood test on cd40 and it came back negative. :( anyway, I'm very frustrated. Do any of you girls have totoally irregular periods after the removal? i had mine for 7 years(2 different coils).

Hi ladies! I haven't visited this forum in a bit, but hope everyone is doing fab! I'm on cd44 and no sign of af, but still don't know if it's from the mirena.....the longest cycle I've had since it was removed was 46 days and that was the second cycle. Not trying to bore, but I've been getting faint positives n $tree the past 3 days andI'm assuming they're evaps. I had a blood test on cd40 and it came back negative. :( anyway, I'm very frustrated. Do any of you girls have totoally irregular periods after the removal? i had mine for 7 years(2 different coils).

Since my removal in 2010 I have had all of 7 cycles ranging from 22 days to 59 :( but i have endo and pcos so cant say if it from the mirena or not

Hi Gabbyskyy -
Mine have been 26-29 days after the first cycle, so hopefully yours will come back to regular. Can you post pics of your faint positives? Did they come up within the time?

AFM - 11dpo, run out of HPTs and a bit nervous about testing now because a negative probably means something now. BFN 10 dpo and no symptoms at all, AF due Thursday. ICs should be arriving in the post tomorrow maybe so not sure if Ill start testing again or hold on and wait to see if AF comes

hey ladies... been a pretty boring and uneventful few days for me! af is on her way OUT... this should be my last day of her in town. hehe then back to business! so ready to get this started! lets go cycle #7!!

whats new with everyone? where is everyone at in their cycle?

gabbysky, my cycles went to roughly 31 days each time after my 1st real af post removal. id imagine they would go back to normal sooner than later! fx that they do for you!

Hi ladies!
Dreamers, I think you should wait it out. If you are anything like me the negatives just make you sad, the day after AF is due is a great day to test!!

Molly- hello there! Not much going on here either, having a nice lazy weekend.

We are having a big Cuban dinner to show some love to my hubby tonight. My sister and her partner and my parents, plus our little family of 3 will all dine together. I am making Ropa Vieja-it's kind of like beef stew and black beans and rice, beets salad, and avocado salad. I am getting hungry just thinking about it, and it means cooking ALL day! But it will be wonderful. Slow cooked food made with lots of love=delicious.

I am on CD7, tomorrow I enter my fertile window, fertility will be low, ovulation predicted for Friday. I did not temp during my period or the majority of my spotting. I do not know how to deal with vaginally temping while bleeding! I thought if I temped orally during this time it would only cause confusion later when I was trying to analyze when I had ovulated.

I started acupuncture on Thursday because I took a fertility quiz based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and my results were "stuck", my blood is stagnate! Can't have that, hehehe. I will go back this week.

Where is everyone in their cycle??
Dreamers- keep us posted if you do test. How's DH doing?

Sorry I'm so MIA lately. The wedding has suddenly taken over my life. We already fell off the SMEP bandwagon. We will get back on tomorrow, CD12. I never ovulate on CD14 anyway so it really doesn't matter so much I don't think.

Taurus- how long did you have the mirena for? I wish I had regular periods. It's so frustrating.

Dreamers - if you click on my name, you can look at my other posts and all my pics are posted. I don't get it. I had positive $trees, negative blood test, but did a frer today and bfn! I had a slight wipe of blood yesterday, so I'm waiting for af. Just wish she would come already!

Good morning ladies!
Sorry I dropped off over the weekend, so much happening and lots of issues to deal with. My ex MIL is still fighting, altho the cancer is so far gone they've said it's going to be just days now. My ex is at least too occupied to harrass me. I was being really nice about it all, trying to be supportive because I understand how it feels to lose your mum, spent half hour on the phone only at the end he turned round and said, 'it's not your family now, it's not your problem'!! I knew his mum 14 yrs, I can't just stop caring. I left my emotionally abusive controlling marriage, not his family.
My daughter seems to be coping, altho she's started sleep walking again, no night terrors so far tho.
My af finished on Friday, my OH doesn't want me to opk as it puts too much pressure on me, however, I probably will becaus that way I feel I'm doing something if that makes sense?
Hope everything is ok with you all xxx

hey ladies... been a pretty boring and uneventful few days for me! af is on her way OUT... this should be my last day of her in town. hehe then back to business! so ready to get this started! lets go cycle #7!!

whats new with everyone? where is everyone at in their cycle?

gabbysky, my cycles went to roughly 31 days each time after my 1st real af post removal. id imagine they would go back to normal sooner than later! fx that they do for you!
Hya Molly, I really have no clue where I'm at lol...

Hi ladies!
Dreamers, I think you should wait it out. If you are anything like me the negatives just make you sad, the day after AF is due is a great day to test!!

Molly- hello there! Not much going on here either, having a nice lazy weekend.

We are having a big Cuban dinner to show some love to my hubby tonight. My sister and her partner and my parents, plus our little family of 3 will all dine together. I am making Ropa Vieja-it's kind of like beef stew and black beans and rice, beets salad, and avocado salad. I am getting hungry just thinking about it, and it means cooking ALL day! But it will be wonderful. Slow cooked food made with lots of love=delicious.

I am on CD7, tomorrow I enter my fertile window, fertility will be low, ovulation predicted for Friday. I did not temp during my period or the majority of my spotting. I do not know how to deal with vaginally temping while bleeding! I thought if I temped orally during this time it would only cause confusion later when I was trying to analyze when I had ovulated.

I started acupuncture on Thursday because I took a fertility quiz based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and my results were "stuck", my blood is stagnate! Can't have that, hehehe. I will go back this week.

Where is everyone in their cycle??
Dreamers- keep us posted if you do test. How's DH doing?
Oh That food sounds yummy Liz!!! I've never had Cuban food! I've thought about acupuncture...I might look into it!

Taurus- how long did you have the mirena for? I wish I had regular periods. It's so frustrating.

Dreamers - if you click on my name, you can look at my other posts and all my pics are posted. I don't get it. I had positive $trees, negative blood test, but did a frer today and bfn! I had a slight wipe of blood yesterday, so I'm waiting for af. Just wish she would come already!
I know exactly how you feel!! I haven't had a period since my withdrawal bleeding which was in January :cry:
Good morning ladies!
Sorry I dropped off over the weekend, so much happening and lots of issues to deal with. My ex MIL is still fighting, altho the cancer is so far gone they've said it's going to be just days now. My ex is at least too occupied to harrass me. I was being really nice about it all, trying to be supportive because I understand how it feels to lose your mum, spent half hour on the phone only at the end he turned round and said, 'it's not your family now, it's not your problem'!! I knew his mum 14 yrs, I can't just stop caring. I left my emotionally abusive controlling marriage, not his family.
My daughter seems to be coping, altho she's started sleep walking again, no night terrors so far tho.
My af finished on Friday, my OH doesn't want me to opk as it puts too much pressure on me, however, I probably will becaus that way I feel I'm doing something if that makes sense?
Hope everything is ok with you all xxx
what a douche bag!!!!!!! Sorry, he has to be such an a** towards you...I can understand that he's going through a hard time but that still doesn't give him the right to act like that towards you. I hope things start looking up soon! Glad to hear your dd is doing good. I totally understand about the OPK's! I'm doing the exact same thing lol. xx

Hi Gabbyskyy -
Mine have been 26-29 days after the first cycle, so hopefully yours will come back to regular. Can you post pics of your faint positives? Did they come up within the time?

AFM - 11dpo, run out of HPTs and a bit nervous about testing now because a negative probably means something now. BFN 10 dpo and no symptoms at all, AF due Thursday. ICs should be arriving in the post tomorrow maybe so not sure if Ill start testing again or hold on and wait to see if AF comes

Can't wait for you to test again!!! FX Af stays away!

afm- well not much lol..same old story...My temp did go down today tho...wonder what that means..I discarded all the possible + OPK's i had on my chart and now it changed my O day..Can you guys take a look? I felt some twinges on my left side last night...I wonder if I'm trying to O again...My OPK's are darker..but not really positive..I got a clearblue smiley face kit..I'll try one of those later and see what comes up..I'm tired of guessing if it's + or not. Hope you guys have a good day!!!

Lucy how are you? Ginger?

Sorry I'm so MIA lately. The wedding has suddenly taken over my life. We already fell off the SMEP bandwagon. We will get back on tomorrow, CD12. I never ovulate on CD14 anyway so it really doesn't matter so much I don't think.

How Fun!!!!

Stacey- I am still confused by the chart and think you haven't ovulated yet.
What is going on with your CM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->