The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Stacey- I am still confused by the chart and think you haven't ovulated yet.
What is going on with your CM?
I don't think I ovulated either. I think my body really is trying to but not able too :cry: My cm is kind of like water, and someone what creamy. yesterday I had a little bit of ewcm. I'm soooo but sooo ready to be over with this cycle!

gabby- i had mirena in for 2.5 years... hope something turns up SOON so you can know whas going on!

rainy, did i mention that dinner sounded fabulous?! lets BOTH move to austin, so i can come over for dinner. hehehe

nothing new here. got to BD last night! omg it felt like FOREVER. i totally lost the will to do it a few days after O last cycle... and with a 6 day af, it felt like an eternity. haha gotta get back to the every other day-ness!
philly cheese steaks for dinner! how NOT good for you but delightful at the same time! yum!

Hey ladies! so 15 days since mirena removal still no AF, started opk 5 days ago all negative, been doing the BD every 2 days just in case;) wish me luck!

gabby- i had mirena in for 2.5 years... hope something turns up SOON so you can know whas going on!

rainy, did i mention that dinner sounded fabulous?! lets BOTH move to austin, so i can come over for dinner. hehehe

nothing new here. got to BD last night! omg it felt like FOREVER. i totally lost the will to do it a few days after O last cycle... and with a 6 day af, it felt like an eternity. haha gotta get back to the every other day-ness!
philly cheese steaks for dinner! how NOT good for you but delightful at the same time! yum!

omg, DH and I finally reunited to BD after about 6 weeks! Everything is still sensitive but we were both slow and patient and OMG, it was freaking amazing. lol. tmi? sorry! haha. HTH is a baby going to come out of there!??!? lol

Welcome LvnMom - good luck to you!

hi ladies, im 35 and ttc #4. After Ds#2 I had mirena for three years. Had it taken out in November 2006 had horrible massive af in December of 2006 and on 30th bday in January found out I was prego with #3 who was born in Sept 07. Had another mirena put in Oct 07 until Jan. 2012. I didnt have AF at all with either mirena...and now my cycles have gone beserk. Have had three cycles since removal, 25 days apart on one, 20, then 16 days...not sure what is going on. I am starting to chart, and take soy, but was wondering if anyone elae had/is having these kind of issues? We havent been ttc long but due to age I want to do whatever I can to get pregnant asap lol

S Jones * HUGS*

Taurus - have fun!

LVnMummy - welcome and good luck!

Garden - glad to hear your getting some!

momblough - welcome. It may take a few cycles to get settled. People on here seem to have very different experiences. Mine have been fairly regular.

Rainy -Ropa Vieja sounds great. Good luck for your fertile window :dust:

AFM - Stupid evil :witch: arrived around 15 minutes after my last post, I felt like crying but literally had to leave to go to work which is probably a good thing. Did try and post yesterday but stupid internet went down and I lost my message so gave up. I guess the 7 negative pregnancy tests I'd taken were real then! It was my shortest cycle yet with only 24 days (AF arrived only 11 dpo - maybe not even allowing enough time for implantation, hope that doesn't happen again). Now on CD 3 back on EPO, grapefruit juice. It is such a drama trying to get DH to BD at the right time I dread my fertile window and get very anxious in the days leading up to it. I just wish it would happen already so the pressure is off. I got him some MORE medication to try but I don't hold out much hope as he gets terrible side effects from them all. He is off work with a shoulder injury at the moment so I'm hoping that might help this month. On to cycle 8...

Checked my cervix today and got egg white cm, we dtd last night
should we go again tonight or wednesday?

been dtd every night from when af finished on the 7th

been having lots of fun

my nipples are really sore though :(

Stacey- even a small amount of EWCM is a great sign, if you see anymore make sure to do the deed you never know when you're going to ovulate! of course I am still really looking forward to what happens at your appointment it seems like they will probably give you something to trigger AF and then you can start fresh!

Molly- Glad you got some action! we are still in a dry spell: DH is either depressed or tired or grumpy and annoying me there's no romance in the air, sigh. hopefully he'll hear soon about some interviews that he's had to become a more tolerable mate. Philly cheesesteak sounds delish it's 9 AM and now I'm hungry for lunch, thanks!!

LVnMommny- welcome! Hopefully AF or better, BFP will come soon. :)

Edens- yay for sexy time! I'm glad it was amazing :)

MomBlough- welcome! My cycles are crazy- anywhere from 19 to 28 days long. has a professional recommended that you take soy?

Dreamers- oh goodness I am so bummed that you are not pregnant. BIG hugs to you. I know what you mean about the BDing anxiety I have a hard time with my DH. he is physically fine but very put off by my desire to BD on specific days and I am frustrated because I feel like if we know what are more fertile days we should be taking advantage of that information. Very frustrating!

Bbear- if you have ewcm bd each day until it dries up.

AFM- I was considering asking DH if he wanted to bd every other night for a week or so and just see what happens. No thermometer, no opks. But I don't feel like having sex with him at all. I have been trying to cheer him up and keep our family in a good place- mentally I guess. I can't make him see that despite the wrong that has been done to him by what used to be a friend, we are still so blessed in every other area of our lives. I have been praying for him to realize that. Siiiiiiiiigh. I think I will continue to chart my temps just so i can learn more about my cycles, but I will save my opks for another cycle when we are actually sexually active!
Someone please give DH a great job! Please!!

RaineyMama...no professional recomendations for the soy, but Ive been reading up on it about and thought I would give it a try. I am worried that with such short cycles i may not be ovulating and if i am im not quite sure when. Hoping the soy maksedes my O big and within 5-10 of stopping the pills. Im taking 160mg cd2-5....so we will see. Keeping my fingers crossed

MomBlough- how are your charts looking? Is there something that makes you think ovulation is the problem? I ask because too much soy can be detrimental depending on your hormones. For example, I am supposed to avoid soy as much as possible. I saw an acupuncturist who agreed with the results I got on the making babies quiz. I will post a link for you soon. It is very interesting!

RaineyMama, I havent had any hormonal tests for ttc purposes done, we actually have an appt on Monday with the fertility doctor to test me and the dh. However, for all except three months of the last two and a half years I have had almost every test known to man kind done on my blood. Long story short I have had a sinus infection which has not responded to normal therapys. Ive done antibiotics galore, two surgeries, and two picc lines. After the last picc line I thought I was through, and we started ttc thinking that all was well. we were wrong, issue came back two weeks after iud removal. During the 2.5 years they did hormonal tests, vitamin test, and a gazillion other test trying to figure out why my body wasnt responding to meds properly and everything was fine except the occasional iron def (when I was really really feeling bad and on codeine cough meds I didnt eat much), and a Vit D def at one point also (from being stuck in this damn house so long lol). But even though my normal (1 of 7) doctor thinks it s a waste of time, we are having those test run on Monday. Im interested to see that quiz you were talking about. I think the problem may have something to do with ovulation based on two months of those predictors tests. Bought another one yesterday so Im hoping it shows something different this month. just started taking my temps for this cycle...so Im going to have to just watch my temps as well.

Well, we all love chart stalking if you want to add a link to your signature! :D

MB - https://www.makingbabiesprogram.com/questionnaire/index.php
Hope that works, I am posting from my phone so a little unsure. Sorry to hear about your medical issues. I have had some difficulties with sinus and throat problems. I hope it gets sorted out. How are you feeling at the moment? Could pain and stress be a factor if you aren't ovulating? That and the adjustments your body is making after a hormonal iud. Sounds terrible, how do you manage with the kids while you feel crummy?

RaineyMama, I hope too, but I cant sit around and wait anymore either. I spent a lot of time worrying about it, but after the last picc line I felt great, so it was easy to make myself believe it was all over lol. Until I started running a fever again, then it was back to the doc for me. Its been rough with the kids at times, especially until the meds kick in. I feel tired and run down a lot, but it makes for great snuggle time. I took last year off from coaching (bowling,baseball) because I just didnt have the energy. But baseball season started a few weeks ago and Ive been doing fine. When my symptoms start to appear its important for me to start a new round of antibiotics very quickly, or else I go down hill fast. The worst part is the cough..sounds like i have TB it is so bad. But out of all the doctors that I have (all the ones that cant agree or figure it out) there are two that I can run to for meds with no issues, which def helps. Once the antibiotics kick in its normally about ten days before my symptoms subside. The only problem is my temps tend to show the infection still kicking which is why I havent really done the bbt charting. hard to temp when your body is fighting an unknown virus, and the last two months have been just that :-(. But, I am staying positive and trying to temp this cycle, so we will see if I can get a good idea of what else my body is doing lol. My mom is totally against me ttc, but I did get an ok from my PCP, and she is fully aware of what is going on. Dealing with my boys has been difficult at times only because I miss having the energy to go and do as much as I use too, but as I said, the last few months have been pretty great....even despite still being on antibiotics. During the worst of it last year, before I got picc line #2 my eight year old came up to me and asked if I was dying and just not telling him. Now THAT broke my heart. Trying to explain to them what is going on when I myself didnt/dont understand was hard, but we manage pretty well. i changed my work schedule to almost nothing so that I can be home with them more, and that is working out very very well for all of us.

I tried to post my chart however im not having any luck with it. Advice? Im using ff

CD1=temp 96.2, CD2=96.8, CD3=97.3

Sorry to post and run (yet again...blame the wedding!)

Today is CD14 and I got a + opk this morning! We have BD CD 8, 11, 12, and this morning. (Yeah...5am and I drag FDH back in bed and told him if he wanted wedding night booty then he had to knock me up!)

TTC Funny: Just when I thought I'd seen it all! FDH comes wandering into the bedroom earlier this week and asked if it was a "Balliday" or not. I replied no, so he strips in about 3 seconds flat. He then proceeds to do a naked handstand! When he was done he looks at me with the most serious expression on his face and says, "That turns you on, right?" (WTF?? lol) He has apparently amused himself so much by his naked handstand that he starts cracking up, face plants into the bed he's laughing so hard, and then slides to the floor with tears rolling down his face.

I can't wait to post a wedding pic so you guys can put a face to his antics!! hahahaha

I tried to post my chart however im not having any luck with it. Advice? Im using ff
CD1=temp 96.2, CD2=96.8, CD3=97.3

Momblough - Have you already setup your page to be shared? If so, from your main chart page, hover over the "Sharing" link at the top right, go down to "Get Code". This will bring you to another page where at the top you can click "Change URL" and get a personalized chart URL if you want it (ex. https://www. fertilityfriend.com/home/momblough) and below that is the bbCode Code. Copy and paste that into your BnB signature from your BnB User CP. Hope that helps! (And if you haven't yet set it up, you can click Setup from the Sharing menu to get started)

BabyO - You're in for a wild lifetime of fun, that's for sure! lol :)

Afm - this week is DRAGGING and I still have all of next week still before our gender scan! OMG, going crazy here!! lol

Gardenof edens...thnk you! Its not letting me put it in the signature section yet (not enough posts?), but I can paste lol!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/momblough

ok, well it wouldnt let me paste, but i liked your suggestion and thats what I used, thanks so much! Any advice, or suggestions as to what might be going on is GREATLY appreciated!

ok, i think i added the chart as well as a ticker onto this, so this is a test lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->