The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hello Lovely ladies!!! How's everyone?
Welcome Momblough! sounds like you have a lot going on! I hope things start getting better for you and you can get some answers!

Operation- LMAO! I almost chocked on my food reading your TTC funny...I'll remind myself next time to not be eating when I read those lol. YAYAY for the + OPK!! sounds like you got it all covered for this month!!!

Mellissa(right?)- I bet you can't wait!!!

Liz- praying your hubby gets the Job he wants!! and things start looking up for you..It must be frustrating! :hugs:

afm: well nothing new lol...still counting down the days for me to go to the doctor! ughhh its dragging, My back has been hurting for a few days now...but nothing!

Ok ladies!! 17 post mirena removal and my OPK WAS POSITIVE TODAY!!:D:D yay!! time to get busy/// any tips!!??

lVnMommy- Just :sex: lol, that's all I can think about. Good luck to you!!!

So um...I cleaned up my chart lol I got rid of all my older temps..and just kept the one's where I started temping vaginally..It looks less confusing, doesn't it? lol...ayyy

Ok ladies!! 17 post mirena removal and my OPK WAS POSITIVE TODAY!!:D:D yay!! time to get busy/// any tips!!??

Hump like rabbits??? lol That's our strategy anyway!

Also WELCOME momblough! I'm no help with charting since I don't do it so I can't give any advice. But it's always nice to see new faces around here! (Not that I don't like the old faces. lol)

Yay for positives! Just :sex: but personally, I'd keep doing opks and BDing until you get a negative. I always got 3-4 days of positives before I finally ovulated and I think BbyO gets several days of positives also. Someone does...either BbyO or BabyDreamers? :)

So um...I cleaned up my chart lol I got rid of all my older temps..and just kept the one's where I started temping vaginally..It looks less confusing, doesn't it? lol...ayyy

Your chart looks a lot better now jones. Still annovulatory (sp?) but hopefully your doctor can figure something out for you to jump start it!

I'm not sure of the charting myself....but figured it can't hurt at this point. Although I've looked at other charts and think mines already not going with the Flo. Lol.my after is still here and my temps are already 97 lol. Maybe I'm just hot blooded from growing up in the south haha!

Just a tip...change your signature to https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/momblough/ The link you have posted just goes to your ticker :)

Also, I tried soy one month and it really screwed with my temps compared to my cycles without soy so that might be why your temps are already so high. You can see mu chart here https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gardenofedens and if you scroll down to July/Cycle 5, you can see my soy temps. FF kept changing it's mind on when I ovulated - either CD16, 17 or 24. Either way, it was either the longest or shortest LP I ever had so I stayed away from soy afterward.

Thanks Gardens! LOL, I was getting tired of confusing people :p. I'm counting down the days!

It's me who gets several days of + opks. We keep going until I get a negative. I feel like I ovulate somewhere in the middle of all the positives.

Sorry BabyO. I feel terrible that I can't always keep everyone straight and I'm positively useless at remembering everyone's real names!

Well it looks like I wont be joining any one in the :bfp: section after the test results today. It's highly unlikely we will ever have children of our own. Good Luck to those of you trying and I wish you all the best.

Well my progesterone levels are way too low. The clomid is not gonna help :( the only other treatment that is likely I can't have due to family history of ovarian, cervical and breast cancer, also the medication I am on can't be taken with it and i can't stop taking them :(

Oh sweetie, I am terribly sorry :( so many hugs to you.
I am praying for your body to miraculously produce progesterone on its own. Know that someone in Portland Oregon is sitting in her office looking out at the snow and thinking of you, sending you love.

I should probably give up on these already! But I'm really addicted...Would you think any of these were positive LOL...I'm sorry I don't mean to keep going back and forth!

Attachments

• mar21.jpg
    mar21.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
  • march212.jpg
    march212.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
Stacey the bottom is close. I can understand the mystery of your cycle would drive me batty!

Yay for positives! Just :sex: but personally, I'd keep doing opks and BDing until you get a negative. I always got 3-4 days of positives before I finally ovulated and I think BbyO gets several days of positives also. Someone does...either BbyO or BabyDreamers? :)

Well today i tested twice and still POSTIVE. so im thinking it will be for a few days How long is my window open to conceive ? sorry new to it all//

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->