The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

They say you're supposed to ovulate 36 hours after your FIRST positive. Personally, I never ovulated until the day of or after my LAST positive and I usually got very dark positives for at least 3 days, most times 4. Ovulation was confirmed by my rising temp because I also charted my BBT. So everyone is different. Just keep BDing until one day after you get a negative if your OH doesn't have any problems on his end.

Calasen - Try and not let this get you down too much. Hopefully an alternative will turn up, or you get your miracle in the meantime (lots of women who are told they'll never end up having children somehow end up pregnant!) I cant imagine what your going through. Hope it helps that everyone here has you in theyre thoughts and prayers. :flower:

@Calasen (((HUG))) If you need to pitch a couple good southern style hissy fits, we'll all be here to listen.

@LVn--I decided that even though I got several days of + opk I did in fact ovulate after the first one rather than the last one. I guess I'll know more when I go in for progesterone testing next week.

hello lovely ladies!!

Calasen- goodness I am so sorry! you have had a rough couple of patches and I wish there was something we could all do for you. (((hugs))) to you. Have you thought of any alternatives? You deserve your baby!!

Stacey- that bottom one does look really close. man! i know you are probably frustrated!! I cant wait for the day you get that BLARING positive!!!!! It will be glorious!!!!!! I am sure it is in your near future!

LvnMommy- Awesome on the positive opk!! wahoo!! I have been BD'ing every other day and every day when im fertile. I know everyone is different, though. I would just keep BDing until after you stop getting positives like Mellissa (edens) said! sounds like good advice to me!

Liz- how are ya? still feeling relaxed this cycle??

AFM, nothing new! CD 10, going to start using my OPKs soon... so I can see how this cycle compares to last as far as when my positive comes. I will probably wait until CD 13/14 before I start testing. I need to order more, I went CRAZY with them last cycle.

My past few days have been filled with family time- taking my son to the different parks in the area, childrens museum, a picnic... a few overhaul cleaning days, laundry... its been relaxing and im feeling very ZEN. Excited about this cycle :)

How about everyone else?

Well can i just say you ladies are awesome!!:) ----- i was through Labor and delivery today during clinicals ahh seeing cute babies// come on BFP!

Molly- Yes, Yes I AM! LOL

I've been feeling a little crampy on my left side AGAIN, ughh and so I did an OPK test
Positive?

Attachments

• CIMG2265.jpg
    CIMG2265.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG2270.jpg
    CIMG2270.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
I would not count those as positive. The control line is still a lot darker than the test line. Your opks always leave me scratching my head. Have you ruled out PCOS?

aww Sorry! I haven't, I'm almost positive that's what's wrong with me :cry: I have my appointment next week..I'll demand some test then. I should probably stop testing now and just keep an eye on my chart. *sigh*

Morning ladies.
Calasen, I am so sorry. I hope you your little miracle xxx

Afm: my ex MIL passed away this morning, after being diagnosed two weeks ago with liver cancer. Feel shell shocked actually. It's an awful time of year for me anyway, mothers day, my late mothers birthday and on 2nd April it'll be five years since she died.
Not sure how I should feel. I was highly unlikely to see her again as I left her son. I don't know!

I hate those sticks..i can never tell if they are positive or negativenlines. Ugh! Monday i bought one of the electronic opk, it says yes or no. I figured THAT might be easier lol. Something in this journey needs to be easier!

Perfectno3...sorry about your loss. Never easy hearing about someone you know dying so quickly

Calasen...i cant imagine. Im so sorry. Will be keeping you in, my prayers

jones - definitely agree those don't look positive still. :( hope your dr can figure things out!

perfect - so sorry about your loss. sending hugs your way. it's never easy to lose someone even if you aren't "related" anymore

Ok so how many days post O do you ladies start HPT?? i bought some cheapies online:)

I hate those sticks..i can never tell if they are positive or negativenlines. Ugh! Monday i bought one of the electronic opk, it says yes or no. I figured THAT might be easier lol. Something in this journey needs to be easier!
Perfectno3...sorry about your loss. Never easy hearing about someone you know dying so quickly
Calasen...i cant imagine. Im so sorry. Will be keeping you in, my prayers
LOL, Tell me about it!!! so frustrating! I did get one of the clearblue smiley face ones..I only have one or two sticks left. I really wish it had more than 7!

Ok so how many days post O do you ladies start HPT?? i bought some cheapies online:)
LVN- I think you can start testing at 8 dpo? I think one of the ladies on here got a BFP then..Not sure tho..everyone is different..FX'd you get your BFP!!!
Morning ladies.
Calasen, I am so sorry. I hope you your little miracle xxx

Afm: my ex MIL passed away this morning, after being diagnosed two weeks ago with liver cancer. Feel shell shocked actually. It's an awful time of year for me anyway, mothers day, my late mothers birthday and on 2nd April it'll be five years since she died.
Not sure how I should feel. I was highly unlikely to see her again as I left her son. I don't know!
Melanie- I'm sorry for your lost, prayers for you and yours. It is never easy to lose a loved one :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

afm- well I'm as bloated as you can get! I think I'm so full of water or something lol. I feel so heavy! and miserable today...I went to bed around 9:30 pm and woke up a few times. I really wish I could just sleep all through the night without waking up!!!

How's everyone doing today?
Lucy- where are you lady? I hope all is well with you! xx

I miss Ginger :( I've texted a few times to make sure she's okay but haven't gotten a response back. If you're out there, I miss you! :hug:

i miss her too! i loved her posts!! she is so funny!!
hope youre doing well out there, ginger!

LvnMommy- a lot of women start at 9DPO. I always say im gonna wait until af is due... but i always break at 8-9dpo and test every day until bfp or af arrives. lol Thats the beauty of ic's!! :) You can POAS all the time with no guilt. hah

OMG - Kaiser just CANCELED my gender scan! The tech is out on medical leave!! GET ANOTHER TECH DARNIT!!! GRRRRR

Garden--:saywhat: I'm not afraid to go all crazy internet poster lady on them!!!

Perfect---Big hugs to you!!!

Ginger----COME BACK LONG LOST TWIN FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!!

AFM...Midwife confirmed my cycles are very jacked up. Day 21 progesterone testing next Thursday. I"m not even going to bother to test anymore until after AF is due. It's too depressing.

Momblough - electronic opks sound good.

SJones - Im not convinced by any of them, sorry

LVnMommy -Im terrible and start way too early. A lot of people find seeing multiple negatives very depressing. Im going to and hold out until 12 dpo this time (haha!) as quite a few seem to get a + then. Its pretty unusual before that. FF recommends waiting until day your period is late

Gardens - how frustrating! I know your itching to get that scan - can you reschedule sooner?

I hope Ginger is OK, hopefully just busy with the family and pregnancy.

AFM - CD 7. Ive given DH a little PEP talk and warned him when I want to BD this month - Ive told him 3 days in a row CD 11, 12, 13. I seem to mainly get + OPKs day 12, earliest day 11, latest day 13. Although he says he doesn't want to know about the ins and outs of TTC, he seems to be more willing to BD if I've given him advanced notice - not very romantic, but nothing is worse than me if I don't get any during my fertile period! Ill be impressed if we manage three days in a row.
This is kind of gross and I think Im going a bit mad, but I just found a HPT I used about 2 weeks ago (oddly, Ive been keeping them until the end of the cycle in case I do get a + later than I can go back and take photos of them all). anyway it has turned +, which is obviously an evap cos Im not pregnant and it was negative all the way until AF showed up. But now for some reason I dont want to throw it away - because it LOOKs like a +! TTC is making me really nuts! I may as well just draw on the 2nd line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->