The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

:haha: dreamers! I kept my positives for a long while. I couldn't bear to toss them out! :)

UPDATE: The tech tried to reschedule me for Saturday the 31st at 2:30pm. Only a day later than planned BUT the problem is I had a gender reveal party already planned for Saturday morning so I explained and asked for something sooner. She clearly wasn't listening because then she offered me April 4th! Um, hello? How is that before my 10am party on the 31st!?!? So I explained again and I was getting pretty bitchy and frustrated by this point. She said she had nothing else so I told her that I didn't care WHICH Kaiser I was seen at so long as it was before Saturday! (There are five within an hour from me!) So she said she'd have the Ultrasound Department call me directly. I made sure she knew they better call IMMEDIATELY. (Note: Do NOT mess with a pregnant woman who has been counting down the weeks and days until her gender scan since she was 7 weeks pregnant and expect her not to be pissed that you canceled a week prior!) So the Ultrasound Dept called a few minutes later and gave me the same spiel, I explained again, and BOOM, "Oh, I can squeeze you in on Monday morning." DONE! I'll take it! Honey, get a substitute teacher to cover for you. We're going in on Monday! So I get to find out a few days earlier now! WOOOOHOOOO!! :happydance:

Yay!!! That is awesome. So frustrating though that they didn't seem to get that you needed to know the gender before the gender reveal party.

edens, how do you plan to give the big reveal at your party?! Its awesome you are finding out a bit earlier now... Are ya gonna be able to hold it in?!

Ohhhhh can't wait to see what you are gonna have edens :)

As for me now we are close to giving up all hope the damn :witch: decides to show up in a regularly alloted time frame???? Grrrrr

As for the temperary foster puppy, its quite likely we are gonna be failed fosters and the little mann will be staying .... Lets hope so!!

hehe, i love failed fosters!! :) fingers crossed everything works out for your calasen.

We're doing the "usual" - cutting into a cake to reveal either pink or blue. Thought about doing cookies or cupcakes myself but DH thinks it will be more fun for everyone else if we all find out together rather than us find out and then surprise everyone else so we're having the local bakery do a simple cake. We'll do a couple games - guess baby's gender before the reveal; guess date, weight, and length; some other quick fun games. It's going to be Tuesday evening so won't be a long gathering but hope it will be fun. :)

I think the hardest part will be not looking at the scan while the tech is trying to figure it out because I really want to know!! lol

I can see how that would go for me!

Me: (innocently) Honey I picked up the cake and my finger accidentally fell right in the middle. I accidentally saw what color the cake was. I am sooooo clumsy. I just can't control my fingers!!!!

so day 4 of + OPK still doing BD everyday,, DH says he is starting to feel a little "used" lol i told him oh take those pants off youll be ok! :)

Who would of thought men could be so bloody sensitive?! Show him no mercy LovnMommy

Calasen - great to hear AF is for once behaving. Maybe a puppy is exactly the distraction you need?

Operation - TWO WEEKS TO THE WEDDING?! Is everything organised? Are you freaking out or relaxed? Where are you honeymooning again?

SJones - Your chart has done something different - could it be ovulation on day 60 something, fluke or pregnancy? I have no idea but Im looking forward to seeing tomorrows temp

Rainy - Have you ovulated yet? I can only see your temps up to the 23rd. Did you get some BD in at the right time?

AFM - CD 8, OPK negative, AF stopped spotting finally. FX'd for this month, Im definately feeling more positive than I was when AF arrived.

I did a nice long post yesterday while I was meant to be working, but the BnB monster ate it. Darn!

Calasen- I haven't given up on your lady parts, I think there might be more going on that we know down there :)

LvN- men! leave it to them to feel used, go figure. Good luck getting more action :)

EDENS- i am sooo excited to find out the gender. please please please take a video of cutting into the cake and let us see. pleeeeeeeeease!

MomB- how's it going?

BabyO- can't wait to hear about the results of your test, as well as see the wedding pics. So much to look forward to :)

Dreamers- I did take my temp this AM, it was 98.2 and I took it late, so I don't feel like that is a rise. I had quite a bit of EWCM this AM so am feeling fertile. I am hopeful that DH will want to BD tonight, we BD'd on Thursday. Last cycle I ovulated on CD11/12 and now I am on CD 14 so I am hoping to ovulate in the next day or so. Fingers crossed for DH to be "in the mood". Please please please!!

Please!

Melanie- sorry about your Ex-MIL. Liver cancer is terrible. My uncle passed away this week from liver cancer, he'd only known of it for 2 months before it passed, it just took over his body so quickly. I am so sad for his daughters who are not much older than me, I can't imagine losing my dad. :(
Hope you are doing okay. How is your body coping from the chemical?

I'm popping in to be a complainy head. Got another email from my MW. Looks like she's contemplating an ultrasound of my lady parts. I burst into tears in Macy's. :cry: I just want my body parts to be normal!!

Who would of thought men could be so bloody sensitive?! Show him no mercy LovnMommy

Calasen - great to hear AF is for once behaving. Maybe a puppy is exactly the distraction you need?

Operation - TWO WEEKS TO THE WEDDING?! Is everything organised? Are you freaking out or relaxed? Where are you honeymooning again?

SJones - Your chart has done something different - could it be ovulation on day 60 something, fluke or pregnancy? I have no idea but Im looking forward to seeing tomorrows temp

Rainy - Have you ovulated yet? I can only see your temps up to the 23rd. Did you get some BD in at the right time?

AFM - CD 8, OPK negative, AF stopped spotting finally. FX'd for this month, Im definately feeling more positive than I was when AF arrived.
Yes! Check it out today!! I think I finally ovulated.I wonder if that would explain my sleepless night!

I'm popping in to be a complainy head. Got another email from my MW. Looks like she's contemplating an ultrasound of my lady parts. I burst into tears in Macy's. :cry: I just want my body parts to be normal!!
Oh i'm sorry :cry: Praying for some good news and that your body can finally get back to normal!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

so day 4 of + OPK still doing BD everyday,, DH says he is starting to feel a little "used" lol i told him oh take those pants off youll be ok! :)
LOL, sounds like my dh!!!! Men I tell ya!

STACEY- Your chart looks amazing! Now it makes so much sense! I am so excited for you!!! Woooooohooooo! :) :) :)
Did you BD around ovulation time?

Babyo- I know it is scary that your MW wants to look around in there, certainly feels like something worse could be wrong if she is concerned. However, I don't think her desire to take a peek actually changes anything. I think the u/s will just bring you one step closer to whatever it is you need, and faster. Better to do the u/s and get the testing done simultaneously so you can more efficiently treat whatever might need treating. Right? Right. :hugs:

AFM- I haven't updated my chart yet, but my temp was a little lower this AM. So no ovulation yet. Did NOT get any sexy time last night, I am a little peeved at DH, but he is so clueless. He thinks I am miraculously pregnant from Thursday when we BD'd, though I haven't ovulated! So frustrating!

Woohoo jones! Fingers crossed it stays above your cover line for a full 14 days now!!

I am so excited!!! LOL, I really hope I ovulated...I did the day of, two days before..and 2 days after lol..I didn't think I was going too, so I didn't jump dh. Maybe i'll be lucky tho...hopefully my temps stay up, If not well I have my app on Wednesday! Yesterday dh took me flying(he fly's those little planes) and I got so sick, he had to land lol..I was sick for the rest of the day!

Liz-how do u like the weather?

I got my first negative opk today sO does this count as day 1 po???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->