The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Oh i was going to ask-- has anyone on here gotten a BFP 1st cycle after removal??

LvnMommy- I believe you O 12-36 hours after your first positive... I just used my OPKs as my O predictor on ff and it says I O'ed 24 hours after (which is generally speaking). I would go by that!

Also, I have heard more than a few times of people getting preggo the first cycle off Mirena. Idk how common it is, but its very possible!!

I got my bfp on cycle 9 but my BFF from high school got hers on cycle 1 so it's definitely possible. When I had mine removed they even "warned" me that if I had had sex in the past three days, it was possible to get pregnant immediately. I told the dr that would be great! lol.

I think panda got hers the very first try and she's in her second trimester now.

I got a BFP my first "real" cycle after Mirena. Meaning, I had it removed, waited for AF, and then gave it a good faith effort. Got a BFP that resulted in a MC. I've been twiddling my thumbs ever since. I kind of wish I would have gotten it removed sooner so I could be father along finding out what my issue is. grrrrrrrrr

Isn't that the truth!? I know people try way longer than 9 months but it was seriously the longest 9 months of my life and I was completely kicking myself for ever having been on birth control in the first place! It seemed completely pointless if it was going to take so long to get pregnant anyway!

But hang in there ladies. It's definitely worth the wait! And after 7ish months of learning my cycles/body, I'm fairly confident (I think?) it won't take so long next time! DH and I have agreed I won't go back on birth control between babies either. I feel that since I had to learn my cycles so clearly, I'll be able to avoid pregnancy until we're ready for another (and if we have one sooner than we planned, we're all for it anyway!)

Same for us! Although we always planned to have back to back babies because of our age. As soon I figure out what the issue is it's full steam ahead, and then we'll go right back to it. And I will forever laugh in the face of birth control. Apparently we can go at it ALL the time and NADA!! lol

You ladies are the most helpful and understanding about all this// I love how close my kiddos are in age (2 and 4) but even that gap they are totally differnt. My son cannot wait for me to be pregnant he even picked out a name (Mason) from call of duty 3 Lol and he walks around with his tummy pushed out saying mommas baby!!! these next two weeks im going to try to concentrate on school just a couple weeks left till my preceptor starts!!( if all my grades turn out well:/) I just hope is easier done than said :) Baby dust to all this week:)

Yes! Lots of baby dust!!!

I can't believe I'm in another TWW already. Anybody testing near April 7th.

babyo im testing on the 13th! well... thats when af is due... so in my world ill probably REALLY be testing around the 8-9th and everyday until bfp or af shows. lol

Ooh, AF is due 13th for me too! It'll be nice to be going through it with you Taurus

BabyO - I don't think you'll have time to think about a TWW with your wedding. Is AF due on your wedding day?! A BFP would be an AMAZING wedding present, AF wouldnt be though

LovnMommy - thats so cute! I think assume you can ovulate up to 48 hours after, I would make sure you BD on the day + OPK or the day after

Gardens - I forgot it took until cycle 9 for you, makes me feel better being on cycle 8. It does feel like forever! Good luck for the scan and party tomorrow. Cant wait to hear if Im right!

Rainy - you must be getting close, put DH to work!

Stacey - :happydance: Finally! You must be thrilled, and to have timed your BD so well after all that time - you clever lady. This cycle must have been torture for you - a BFP has definately been earned! Good luck FX'd

AFM - CD 9, definately some EWCM this morning but still completely negative OPK (only 1 line). Should turn positive by day 12/13 according to previous cycles. Cant wait to get BD done and into another TWW!
AFM -

ok guys in my last desperate attempt for a baby, do you know if weight loss can help improve progesterone level? It's the biggest thing holding us back as you know but since january i have 20lbs in weight and gone down 2 dress sizes, and am hoping to have lost at least another dress size by the wedding, do you think its possible??? Or am i grasping at straws?

Lvnmummy - a few people have concieved on the first cycle, even before cycle returned, and many went on to have beautiful babies so its certainly possible. :) All chances are there! :)

Operation- Soon now :) You getting excited about wedding?

You ladies are the most helpful and understanding about all this// I love how close my kiddos are in age (2 and 4) but even that gap they are totally differnt. My son cannot wait for me to be pregnant he even picked out a name (Mason) from call of duty 3 Lol and he walks around with his tummy pushed out saying mommas baby!!! these next two weeks im going to try to concentrate on school just a couple weeks left till my preceptor starts!!( if all my grades turn out well:/) I just hope is easier done than said :) Baby dust to all this week:)
Your babies sound so cute!!! Good luck!

Yes! Lots of baby dust!!!

I can't believe I'm in another TWW already. Anybody testing near April 7th.
If my temps stop going crazy. I'll be testing on the 10th! Fx'd for you!!!

babyo im testing on the 13th! well... thats when af is due... so in my world ill probably REALLY be testing around the 8-9th and everyday until bfp or af shows. lol
hehe That's the way to do it!!! Fx'd!

Ooh, AF is due 13th for me too! It'll be nice to be going through it with you Taurus

BabyO - I don't think you'll have time to think about a TWW with your wedding. Is AF due on your wedding day?! A BFP would be an AMAZING wedding present, AF wouldnt be though

LovnMommy - thats so cute! I think assume you can ovulate up to 48 hours after, I would make sure you BD on the day + OPK or the day after

Gardens - I forgot it took until cycle 9 for you, makes me feel better being on cycle 8. It does feel like forever! Good luck for the scan and party tomorrow. Cant wait to hear if Im right!

Rainy - you must be getting close, put DH to work!

Stacey - :happydance: Finally! You must be thrilled, and to have timed your BD so well after all that time - you clever lady. This cycle must have been torture for you - a BFP has definately been earned! Good luck FX'd

AFM - CD 9, definately some EWCM this morning but still completely negative OPK (only 1 line). Should turn positive by day 12/13 according to previous cycles. Cant wait to get BD done and into another TWW!
AFM -
Yes very much!!!!! But it seems it will be short lived! :nope:
ok guys in my last desperate attempt for a baby, do you know if weight loss can help improve progesterone level? It's the biggest thing holding us back as you know but since january i have 20lbs in weight and gone down 2 dress sizes, and am hoping to have lost at least another dress size by the wedding, do you think its possible??? Or am i grasping at straws?

Lvnmummy - a few people have concieved on the first cycle, even before cycle returned, and many went on to have beautiful babies so its certainly possible. :) All chances are there! :)

Operation- Soon now :) You getting excited about wedding?

Calesen- *PRAYING*PRAYING* it happens for you really SOON! sorry not much help with your question :(

afm- well my temp went down...does this mean I might have no ovulated? my CH are still there but I have a feeling my temp will go down more :cry:
This really sucks!!! thankfully i'm going to the doctor on Wednesday

How's everyone today?

Morning ladies! Ultrasound in about an hour!! Still won't know gender until the party tomorrow night though. :-( I'm so anxious!!!!! Lol

Jones, don't lose hope yet. You are still above your cover line and I'm pretty sure I had temps go below my cover line in the 2ww once or twice. As long as it comes back up, I think you are still good!

Morning ladies! Ultrasound in about an hour!! Still won't know gender until the party tomorrow night though. :-( I'm so anxious!!!!! Lol

Jones, don't lose hope yet. You are still above your cover line and I'm pretty sure I had temps go below my cover line in the 2ww once or twice. As long as it comes back up, I think you are still good!

OH HOW EXCITING!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR(well read lol) WHAT YOUR HAVING!!!!!

Thank you!! That gives me hope :)

Stacey- could be a fallback thermal shift

Dreamers- I got some action last night!!

Babyo- I will test in 2 weeks + 1 day if no AF. I get too upset from testing early.

AFM- I randomly took an opk yesterday because my body seemed to be exhibiting lots of fertile signs and it was a gorgeous positive! I managed to wake DH after he'd gone to bed following some advice from Molly about waking hubby "gently" and it totally worked. Though he told me this morning that I "killed him". Hehehe he was super tired from working on his car for 10 hours. But, he fixed the car!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

And Stacey, another day of sun, I am in HEAVEN! All if the kids on our street have been out playing. It is wonderful, I love this weather!

Gardens--STICK YOUR FINGER IN THE CAKE!!!! Or tell the tech to come here and post the gender. hahaha Are we all going to pick sides? I'm on Team Blue!!

I seriously need a chart for when we are all testing. I absolutely love keeping track of everyone and getting all excited as y'alls testing days get closer. It looks like I'll have a couple of testing buddies. My real day to test is like the 5th or something but I'm going to wait until my wedding day. I'll know by then anyway.

AFM...I will have an ultra sound of my girlie parts. Just have to get it scheduled. More answers coming my way. I guess that's sort of exciting.

Calasen! Forgot to say I think losing weight can help, but make sure you are still eating well. I hear walking is great to increase circulation/fertility. Even 10 minutes. Cardio otherwise also good, but not too extreme. I think you still have a chance, luv. :)

I think .... boy! :) not sure why just a feeling

I'm not dieting or anything for the weight loss just a total eating habit change and lots of walks :) Have cut out of fatty/sugery/junk foods and drinks and eating 3 proper meals a day and getting 3 1 hour walks in a day :)

Hi Ladies! I wrote a long note to all of you over the weekend on my tablet as I was laying in bed....then phew it was gone. Damn tablet. Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. Im on my way to the fertility doc to see if all is well or not. Keeping my fingers crossed. But, it figures that Dh has to go in a cup today and I got my first (and only bc the test doesnt work once it hits a yes) +OPK today. So im excited that I got a yes, and know that DH will have his work cut out for him tonight! Maybe I should bring him some wheaties as a snack before the appt? lol
Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->