The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

momblough---bahahahahaha on the wheaties comment!

Calasen--Sadly I know nothing about progesterone and weight loss. However, you have proven that you can fertilize an egg, right? Weight loss certainly won't hurt anything. :)

its not getting pregnant thats my problem, :( its holding onto one

I have the same problem. Curses to whatever issue I have!! I should find out soon though. I hope it's not endometriosis.

Calasen - Not sure specifically about progesterone levels but know it makes a big difference in overall fertility- so hopefully. Can I ask what is the problem with your low progesterone levels? I thought they could just give you supplements to replace it when you get pregnant?

Jones - Dont worry, Ive had several cycles where my temp dipped down to coverline CD4/5 and then shoots back up again. Not sure why it does that, fingers crossed for tomorrow

Gardens - I have my fingers crossed for you. Im team pink

Rainy - excellent! You'll be testing a couple of days before me, FX'd for both of us

CD 10 today, temps so far looking much steadier now vaginally temping, and so far Ive kept it hidden from DH. Hopefully Ill be able to see a clear ovulation rise this month which would be very reassuring.

Calasen - Not sure specifically about progesterone levels but know it makes a big difference in overall fertility- so hopefully. Can I ask what is the problem with your low progesterone levels? I thought they could just give you supplements to replace it when you get pregnant?

Jones - Dont worry, Ive had several cycles where my temp dipped down to coverline CD4/5 and then shoots back up again. Not sure why it does that, fingers crossed for tomorrow

Gardens - I have my fingers crossed for you. Im team pink

Rainy - excellent! You'll be testing a couple of days before me, FX'd for both of us

CD 10 today, temps so far looking much steadier now vaginally temping, and so far Ive kept it hidden from DH. Hopefully Ill be able to see a clear ovulation rise this month which would be very reassuring.

According to the doctors they are pretty much non existant. Clomid can't be perscribed at a high enough dose to help and i can't take hormones replacemnts theraspys. :(

@ Calasen Im not sure how it would affect with TTC but I did the Lipotropic Injections with b12 & lost 12 lbs 2 months ago.

OH i got my IC in the mail today//lol im so tempted to just test everday till i get a dang BFP!

Calasen--How many times and what days did they test your progesterone and how many cycles?

OK, well today was a very long stressful day. Didnt realize exactly how much I was stressed out about todays visit, but all is well, thankfully. Doc said that DH count was great, and did a transvaginal ultrasound and said everything looked good on my end as well. And he did confirm that today is the big O, even showed me how he could tell on the ultrasound. He did however say that my cycle is messed up which is a problem. Said if we dont conceive tonight then at the start of my next cycle we are going to start clomid and go from there. So good news on that front, yay! Felt like a ton of bricks was lifted. So, feeding the hubby a snack for energy and heading to bed for the evening! Baby dust to all and to all a good night!!!

Ultrasound was FANTASTIC and Baby Edens is adorable!! lol. I delivered the sealed envelope to the baker this morning so they could make a pink or blue cake! We don't get to find out the gender until tomorrow's reveal party and I'm dying to find out!! I've felt very Team :blue: the whole pregnancy though and I'm still pretty certain we're Team :blue: Tomorrow will tell though! :) The worst part about it is we recorded the whole ultrasound so we could watch it later and it's in my trunk along with the now opened envelope! (The baker didn't want to lose the pics the tech included in the envelope so just opened it, made a note of boy or girl, and then returned them to me) SO tempting to go take a peek!!

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2dd07b3127cceffe1d80b444200000030O00EauGTRm0ZNAe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

momblough--I read "I'm going to eat hubby as a snack!" hahaha

edens--EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK. I can't wait!

:happydance: So pleased for you gardens. Don't be tempted! You'll be so proud of yourself for holding out - and it does sound like a lot of fun. I hope you have a wonderful party tomorrow

Calasen - Its such a pain you cant use hormone supplements, but don't give up. Your weight loss may help and definately wont harm - and you've done so amazingly so far. You will feel great when your down to your ideal weight and I'm hoping the wedding will take your mind off your sadness, and hopefully one day it will just happen and work out against the odds. When is the wedding?

I know. I won't give in. :) I've been good all day and only have another 27 hours to go! lol

What a beautiful profile pic Gardens!!!!!!!

Momblough- FX'd you catch that egg!!!!!!

Liz- How cute!!!!!!

I just realized how many exclamation's i always use! LOL

calasen, my dr. told me that weightloss, if overweight currently, can definitely boost your odds of achieving pregnancy. however, she told me many women over weight (and im on the plump side lol) make too much estrogen...?

liz... can i tell you how please i am with myself that i helped you get some? LOL I will be waiting for a thank you card in the mail if you conceive. HAHA jk of course!!!!!! im so glad you got some action, at such a perfect time! SO WORTH IT!!!!!

edens, you have unbelievable will power. seriously... id be going nuts! kudos to you for holding out! i am so eager to find out the gender of your baby... and im team PINK, btw! :)

stacey, i think you O'ed for sure... you are definitely still in! :) Hope this is it for you!

afm, tested today, neg. opk! im expecting my positive by the end of this week... of course I will keep you guys posted!

My opks are always negative lol I am not using them again, I had a little bit of Ewcm so hoping I hatched an egg, due to test next week but going to start testing on Sunday :):) very excited to get my BfP as due date will be 12 12 12 lol

that would be an awesome due date, bbear! :) hope this is it for you! cant wait to hear the results of your test! i am so eager to be in the TWW already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->