The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

ahem...jones? I'm eagerly awaiting the input of today's temp please??? where are you!? lol :)

calasen, my dr. told me that weightloss, if overweight currently, can definitely boost your odds of achieving pregnancy. however, she told me many women over weight (and im on the plump side lol) make too much estrogen...?

liz... can i tell you how please i am with myself that i helped you get some? LOL I will be waiting for a thank you card in the mail if you conceive. HAHA jk of course!!!!!! im so glad you got some action, at such a perfect time! SO WORTH IT!!!!!

edens, you have unbelievable will power. seriously... id be going nuts! kudos to you for holding out! i am so eager to find out the gender of your baby... and im team PINK, btw! :)

stacey, i think you O'ed for sure... you are definitely still in! :) Hope this is it for you!

afm, tested today, neg. opk! im expecting my positive by the end of this week... of course I will keep you guys posted!
I'm having a hard time with my temps..i think i messed up lol

My opks are always negative lol I am not using them again, I had a little bit of Ewcm so hoping I hatched an egg, due to test next week but going to start testing on Sunday :):) very excited to get my BfP as due date will be 12 12 12 lol

That's an awesome date bbear!!!!

ahem...jones? I'm eagerly awaiting the input of today's temp please??? where are you!? lol :)

LOL yes ma'am!

well here is the deal..i went to bed at 9:30...i think i was already asleep by 10. i woke up at around 1..took my temp..I always take my temp right when i open my eyes before i even check what time it is...usually my temps are always the same..no matter what time i take it..as long as i have been sleeping for a couple of hours..I've made sure of that..so..it was 98.2. Then i woke up again at around 4:30 and took it again and it was 97.7...so i'm confused! should I put the first one? Like I said..no matter what time I take it it's always the same..I always double check..any thoughts?

GO TEAM BLUE!!!

Yeah....so that's pretty much the only thought I'm capable of having today. I went on and on about it to OH on our commute to work this morning. He thought I had lost my mind.

I had that happen a bunch of times. I'd wake up in the middle of the night, take my temp, and then realize it was 2 or 3am, not 5am! I always made a note of both temps in the note section like "98.2 at 1am, 97.7 at 4:30am" and then depending on how the next few days' temps went, I could try to determine which temp was more accurate. Not scientific in any way, shape or form but it worked for me :)

Stacey- I think mellissa's advice to you about your temps makes sense.

Mellissa- I am team pink!

Stacey- I think mellissa's advice to you about your temps makes sense.

Mellissa- I am team pink!

There's a real Poll on my journal page if you guys all want to vote! My Team Blue needs some serious help!! lol

FOUR MORE HOURS until I find out!! And maybe a few more on top of that until I can get online to post it!

yes!! post it from your phone! whatever it takes! hahaha I cant wait! I am SO excited for you, Mellissa!

Yes!!!! Tons of TWW buddies!!

And if we don't hear from edema soon I am going to die!!!

(see! Here I go! Keeling over as we speak!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->