The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hungry!!!!!!!! I can't decide what to eat! I can't wait for my appointment tomorrow!!!!

Hi girls! How is everone? I'm good. Just trying to keep my mind off of ttc. Thanks for asking! I feel like I need to catch up with everyone on here since I was gone for a few weeks! Its kinda hard since you gals talk all the time, so bare with me. I need to go back and read up on the past 100 pages or so. Lol! I will! Edens told me I missed out on when everyone told their names so we'll have to introduce ourselves. I'm Gabby. :) where is Edens! Its like 8:30 here! Oh gosh can you imagine if there was chat on here? Thatd be cool, though. They should look into adding that!

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2dd06b3127cceffe23ac5bdad00000030O00EauGTRm0ZNAe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

We're TEAM PINK!

What was your reaction? I think that was so amazing how you waited to cut that cake to find out! You're going to have a sweet baby girl! I was so excited when I found out my first was a girl. I really wanted my first to be a girl. You must be ecstatic!:happydance: Did you guys have names picked out already?

Duh! Shows how tired I am right now! The names were already pre-picked. I knew that. I swear. :) Goodnight everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->