The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

babyo- cant wait to hear about your results! :) i so have my FX that you get some wonderful answers!!!

Mellissa- that sounds like a dream come true! i wish i had something like that around here... how awesome! i can imagine that is unbelievably helpful in more than one way!!! :)

afm, im kinda feeling like i messed up my chances this month! i got my positive OPK several days sooner than expected... I BD'd Sunday night, nothing Monday or Tuesday, got my positive OPK at 7am Wednesday so I BD'd immediately.... and couldnt get DH to DTD again last night or this am! I tested again and got a negative opk today.*waaahhh!!*

I had tested Tuesday around 4:30pm and it was very negative...7am wednesday WHOA! positive!! so about 10 hours between, hoping i BDd in time but not feeling so confident. bleh.

pity party= over.

hows everyone else today?

eh, not all that excited here either...I still don't have a steady line on my chart...I wonder if one of the OPK's i took last week were actually positive. I'm kind of doubtful about my ovulation day :cry:

Molly- you still have a chance!!!!

stacey- i thought everything looked good?! im not a charter so im just going by the few things i do know. i bet Liz can anaylze it for you!!!! stay positive! (easy for me to say right? didnt i just post all my worries?! lol)

stacey- i thought everything looked good?! im not a charter so im just going by the few things i do know. i bet Liz can anaylze it for you!!!! stay positive! (easy for me to say right? didnt i just post all my worries?! lol)

LOL, I'm just not feeling it. I just wish AF would start already..I don't wanna wait 2 weeks!
It sounds like you're still in also!!! I wish you charted so we could compare charts!!!

you never know what could happen in two weeks time! :) cant wait for things to become more clear for you.

i started to temp, but its just not gonna happen for me. i have a crazy sleeping schedule, im all over the place... and i wake up different times each day, go to sleep at all hours of the night/morning. lol its just not for me!!

you never know what could happen in two weeks time! :) cant wait for things to become more clear for you.

i started to temp, but its just not gonna happen for me. i have a crazy sleeping schedule, im all over the place... and i wake up different times each day, go to sleep at all hours of the night/morning. lol its just not for me!!

LOL, that was the case for me...But now that DH works night, I can go to bed early and wake up at the same time every day...(well most days)

Good morning ladies!!! My sister is pregnant! I'm really excited for her...she has been trying for almost a year!

Molly- good luck with the job!!! fx'd you get it!

Momblough- that is a super short cycle! Hope it's not always the case for you, and it's just your body getting back to normal.

Operation- Good luck with the US **praying it's good news**

afm- well I'm a SAHM, and I love it! I wouldn't have it any other way..My SIL lives pretty close to us...and she also stays home, So we always arrange play dates or tea time so we can have some adult interaction. My daughter will start school soon,SO I might have to look for a part time job or maybe some classes. not sure what i'm doing yet. Cramping today..and my OPK's are pretty much the same lol...

UGH i use the same HPT and I hate seeing that one line///////:growlmad:

Well.....I have a fibroid, but it's not that big and maybe I recently had a cyst rupture? (So informative, right?)

Everything else was normal.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad that it's normal. It doesn't explain my prolonged spotting. I don't have my progesterone results back yet.

babyo- hmm... maybe your progesterone test will give you some insight. at least you are narrowing it down... you know what the problem is NOT at least! right?! when are you supposed to get your results of the progesterone test?

Mellissa- that sounds like a dream come true! i wish i had something like that around here... how awesome! i can imagine that is unbelievably helpful in more than one way!!! :)

Have you looked around for Las Madres group in your area? lasmadres.org I'm pretty sure that's who handled the Time for Twos group my mom and brother were in. I think they're nationwide though so check it out...

Well.....I have a fibroid, but it's not that big and maybe I recently had a cyst rupture? (So informative, right?)

I don't know whether to be happy or sad that it's normal. It doesn't explain my prolonged spotting. I don't have my progesterone results back yet.

sorry about the fibroid, hope you get your progesterone results soon!

AFM - I think I have my first ever yeast infection. I don't know but it's definitely uncomfortable. Just called my dr and have an appointment for tomorrow. :(

could it be that the blood is from the ruptured cyst?

Have you looked around for Las Madres group in your area? lasmadres.org I'm pretty sure that's who handled the Time for Twos group my mom and brother were in. I think they're nationwide though so check it out...

sorry about the fibroid, hope you get your progesterone results soon!

AFM - I think I have my first ever yeast infection. I don't know but it's definitely uncomfortable. Just called my dr and have an appointment for tomorrow. :(

I had one of those one time..very uncomfortable indeed! and the yeast cream you have to use to get rid of it..is worse!!!! hope it's not so bad!

Edens--Diflucan all the way! It will clear up in no time. Like 24 hours.

I don't think the spotting would be from the cyst since it only starts 8DPO and then ends when AF stops.:shrug: I'll just check for my lab work again before the end of the day. I had it done kind of late (9:00am) so I hope it gets back today. If not, I'll swing by work tomorrow and check it. I'm too impatient to wait until my MW calls to find out what it says.

Watch that be totally normal too! lol Man, I'll be one angry lady.

Mellissa- One of my friends introduced me to meetup.com and I found a wonderful play group of like minded mamas that way.

Stacey- the opks are super confusing. I have no idea there.
But your chart does look good. Progesterone levels usually peak at 7 dpo (which I would assume explains why drs have you come in at cd21 to check levels since allegedly most women ovulate at cd14). What that means is you might see your temps raise until the progesterone peaks and then you might see more stable temps or a decline. The temp dip you saw a few days ago could've been caused by another burst of estrogen. It is not abnormal for that to happen on 2/3 dpo.
Does this make sense? To me, at this point, your body is behaving quite normally!!

Babyo- you are 100% right about the diflucan. Amazing. However it definitely took longer for it to clear up for me.

A Fibroid, what symptoms can that cause? I am sorry you don't have any more conclusive results. What a pain in the ass.
I am sending lots of love to you, and informative vibes as well. I want to know what the progesterone results are !!!

Operation- Can't wait to hear the results!
It's the first time I hear about Diflucan.

Liz- Thank you! I'm just hoping for the best! I just needed some reassurance it's normal :)

Well i feel like i am out for this cycle/// really wishing af would hurry up too. Im gonna start temping. Not quite sure on how it goes but i think ill do some research. I was hoping it was gonna be easyyy peeasssy and poof!!! baby on the way. but dont we all:wacko:

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies. Everything online says not to take anything over the counter while pregnant without a doctor's approval so I'm going to see what the dr says first and will proceed from there. I don't want to take anything that could have an adverse reaction on Abigail! :D

My mirena has been out for several months now, but my cycles have been really short between 16-23 days. Fertility doc checked me on O day and said my follicles/eggs were awesome though. But if i dont have a bfp this cycle then I will be starting clomid to help prolong my O day bc this cycle was cd8/9 which looks really really early compared to everyone else on her. Thats why i was curious if anyone else had heard of/experienced the same.Lol.....feeling like the lone duck!

Mom blough-you are not alone I have had short cycles and ovulated early. It has me worried, doc wants me to just wait it out while my hormones adjust. I tried to post this earlier but the BnB monster ate it! You are not alone honey!

Stacey - your chart looks good to me. Hopefully it steadies out/continues increasing

Operation - Your not alone, I have no children (but would really really like to have one!)

Rainy - whats going on?? Where is the rest of your chart? How am I supposed to chart stalk!

AFM - CD 13 maybe + OPK - I dont think theyre ever properly +, so Ive just been taking the darkest as a positive. EWCM still and hoping to get some tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->