The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

babyo-i love your OH. he seems super awesome! what a wonderful support system you have within him :) lucky gal!!

dreamers-so sorry you got into an argument :( i AM glad that you got to BD at least once in your fertile phase. it only takes one spermie to get the job done! if it was in your fertile time, that spermie had an awesome opportunity to survive and wait for your eggy to hatch. hehe FX for you!!!! you are SO in the game!

afm, i got even MORE ewcm today... so, i pretty much made DH bd with me. lol seriously! he was acting like he wasnt in the mood so i took charge, took my shirt off and hopped in his lap. it WAS going to happen. lol he always caves bc he cant resist it once its in his face! LOL sorry if TMI! i had no other choice, ladies!

I feel exhausted this cycle at this point... i feel like i could go a week without sex now, minimum.

umm... i had a positive opk wednesday, no ewcm... negative thursday but a bit of ewcm... i had lots of ewcm today and i just took an opk... BLARING positive. i think i may have tried to O but didnt... and my body tried again. woo hoo! I definitely think I O'ed today!

HAHA Molly, That's the way to do it!!!!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

afm- well my temps are still pretty wacky!! I am very but oh so very tempted to take my first dose of provera tonight. What are you ladies up too? Tomorrow DH and I are taking a much needed night away...We're heading to the coast and going clamming! and then some drinks!! It should be fun, we haven't had much time together. Especially with him working nights shifts.

Thank you Stacey! I hope you have the best time with DH, that sounds like so much fun. Should be nice and rainy for you, but I bet clamming is a wet activity anyway? Don't take the provera yet! I don't know why, but there must be a reason your doc asked you to wait?

Anyone have experience with provera?

Thank you Stacey! I hope you have the best time with DH, that sounds like so much fun. Should be nice and rainy for you, but I bet clamming is a wet activity anyway? Don't take the provera yet! I don't know why, but there must be a reason your doc asked you to wait?

Anyone have experience with provera?

Yes!!! I'm not looking forward to the rain, But I've learned that If you want to get anything done around here, you have to be willing to get wet! LOL. I've been playing around with my chart..I think the 97.9 makes more sense. What do you think? I'm getting so impatient! my sister's pregnant and her boobs are huge and sore! I know I shouldn't be comparing symptoms, It's hard not too tho. :cry: These three months has been a roller-coaster...I'm so ready to be done with this cycle!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ!!! :) :) :) :) :) Now you have to wait just a few days more for your REAL birthday present... that BFP!!!

Stacey -hold out, temp has dipped below coverline. If it stays down tomorrow AF may well finally show her face - it would be great to avoid the hormones if your body has finally sorted itself out. Its only a few more days isnt it? Of course if it goes back up again it could mean nothing or implantation dip

Happy Birthday Liz! (if its saturday now where you are). Would be SOOO cool to get your BFP this time

Taurus - sound like you BD'd right on time? FXd for you

AFM - I have crosshairs!! 1st time FF has been so decisive and my chart has really shown ovulation clearly. Im pretty thrilled. I was starting to get a niggling doubt the reasons my charts were so unclear was because I wasnt actually ovulating. We BD day 11 although last month timing was pretty good too - and nada. NO matter how many times you read the stats its always hard to understand why your not pregnant when you BD at the right time! Anyway Ill stop rambling. Have a lovely day everyone

dreamers, thank you! im feeling confident this cycle-- and even tho i felt that way last cycle too... im not gonna let last months negative get me down! :)
i also wanna say i think you BDd right on time as well! i have read in numerous places that BDing the day before your positive OPK is the most ideal! im not sure if that is true... but regardless... its really excellent timing!!! heres to getting our bfps and christmas babies!

afm, i am so excited about this cycle! im wondering who our 1.8 BFPs will be this time. hehe it kind of freaks me out that this is my last chance for a 2012 baby. 2013 seems so far away! eek!! good luck to EVERYONE. i have grown to adore u ladies! i want us to all move into the first tri together!! lol

Stacey -hold out, temp has dipped below coverline. If it stays down tomorrow AF may well finally show her face - it would be great to avoid the hormones if your body has finally sorted itself out. Its only a few more days isnt it? Of course if it goes back up again it could mean nothing or implantation dip

Happy Birthday Liz! (if its saturday now where you are). Would be SOOO cool to get your BFP this time

Taurus - sound like you BD'd right on time? FXd for you

AFM - I have crosshairs!! 1st time FF has been so decisive and my chart has really shown ovulation clearly. Im pretty thrilled. I was starting to get a niggling doubt the reasons my charts were so unclear was because I wasnt actually ovulating. We BD day 11 although last month timing was pretty good too - and nada. NO matter how many times you read the stats its always hard to understand why your not pregnant when you BD at the right time! Anyway Ill stop rambling. Have a lovely day everyone

WOOT WOOT for CH's, That's pretty awesome Dreamers. It sounds like you have a good chance of catching that egg!!! FX'd it happens!!!

I will definitely wait...atleast for a few more days. I'm just so very tired of all my pms...My face is breaking out horribly!!! remind me of when I was 17! ughhhh.

dreamers, thank you! im feeling confident this cycle-- and even tho i felt that way last cycle too... im not gonna let last months negative get me down! :)
i also wanna say i think you BDd right on time as well! i have read in numerous places that BDing the day before your positive OPK is the most ideal! im not sure if that is true... but regardless... its really excellent timing!!! heres to getting our bfps and christmas babies!

afm, i am so excited about this cycle! im wondering who our 1.8 BFPs will be this time. hehe it kind of freaks me out that this is my last chance for a 2012 baby. 2013 seems so far away! eek!! good luck to EVERYONE. i have grown to adore u ladies! i want us to all move into the first tri together!! lol

That's the spirit Molly!!!!:happydance::happydance:

umm... i had a positive opk wednesday, no ewcm... negative thursday but a bit of ewcm... i had lots of ewcm today and i just took an opk... BLARING positive. i think i may have tried to O but didnt... and my body tried again. woo hoo! I definitely think I O'ed today!

YAY!! Awesome Taurus!! Fingers crossed for you!! And great job getting DH to give you what you need, lol!

well my temps are still pretty wacky!! I am very but oh so very tempted to take my first dose of provera tonight. What are you ladies up too? Tomorrow DH and I are taking a much needed night away...We're heading to the coast and going clamming! and then some drinks!! It should be fun, we haven't had much time together. Especially with him working nights shifts.

Hang on to the provera a little while longer. That dip on your chart could be the start of AF or an implantation dip. Hang in there! And have a blast with DH tonight!

I have crosshairs!! 1st time FF has been so decisive and my chart has really shown ovulation clearly. Im pretty thrilled. I was starting to get a niggling doubt the reasons my charts were so unclear was because I wasnt actually ovulating. We BD day 11 although last month timing was pretty good too - and nada. NO matter how many times you read the stats its always hard to understand why your not pregnant when you BD at the right time! Anyway Ill stop rambling. Have a lovely day everyone

Woohooo for crosshairs! :happydance: Fingers crossed for you!

Rainy - Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blast!

BabyO - I love your DH! He's hilarious!! Like the others said, you have a clear answer after a short time TTC so you're definitely ahead of the game!

Afm - I BOUGHT A CAR!! lol. DH and I bought a 2012 Toyota Rav4 this morning. It's Pacific Blue and I absolutely LOVE it!! I've never had a new car before. I've always had basic model type clunkers. My new car has AUTOMATIC WINDOWS, AUTOMATIC LOCKS, and even CRUISE CONTROL!! OMG, the LUXURIES!! :haha: We got a fantastic deal on it too! **LOVE IT** :happydance:

congrats on the new car, mellissa! it will be lovely with your new little bundle and it sounds fab!! woop woop! thats so exciting!!!

Morning ladies! Jones, I was really hoping to see a much higher temp from you this morning! But your chart continues to be confusing. Only about another week until you can start the provera though, right? Hope it passes quickly!

Morning ladies! Jones, I was really hoping to see a much higher temp from you this morning! But your chart continues to be confusing. Only about another week until you can start the provera though, right? Hope it passes quickly!

Morning Mellissa!!! How are you? Yeah I was too, but I guess this isn't my month..Yeah a week or so..I might just give it a couple more days and start. I am so done with this cycle!

I'm doing well, really sick of not having internet though! It's been down for three days already! Thank goodness for internet on my phone! Lol

I want to go baby clothes shopping!! :) lol

The witch got me. My cycle was 23 days this time. ~sigh~ I guess we'll have another shot in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->