The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Nearly testing time for me :) getting a few tummy cramps and loose stool this am

Hope they are good signs

Dreamers- I am on a temping vacation. Once I felt confident that I'd ovulated I threw in the towel. I get overly excited by my high temps, and I am like a little oven apparently in my luteal phase. High temps with no baby. I thought I was pregnant last month when my temp actually went up at the end of my LP and I was so disappointed.
This is my relaxed cycle, I only used 3 opks!! Last cycle I tested twice a day for ten days so I have done much better. Next time I think I will use no opks and just bd as much as possible in my fertile window. Our problem (I know you can relate) is not enough sex, plain and simple.

On 6 dpo would you ladies risk having an alcoholic beverage? My birthday party is Saturday and it is a special event. I am not a drinker, but do like to have one socially on very special occasions.

Rainy- I'm sure you'll be fine to have a drink. Maybe test before, sometimes (though rare) people get bfp's on 6dpo.

Rainy--I would probably have one drink and not think anything of it. It's unlikely that a little bean would be attached at that point.

afm....spotting started right on cue. 8 DPO. :cry:

At least my body is consistently wrong.

Rainy--I would probably have one drink and not think anything of it. It's unlikely that a little bean would be attached at that point.

afm....spotting started right on cue. 8 DPO. :cry:

At least my body is consistently wrong.

Do you normally spot on 8dpo? Maybe it's IB???

Dreamers- yay for positive OPK!
Bbear- Good luck!!! fx'd!
Rainy- I wouldn't worry about it, one drink won't harm you :)
Operation- sorry about the spotting! Did you get ur results yet?

afm- well definitely not feeling pregnant..my temps for today are a little confusing..I did wake up a few times last night and like always i temp every time. highest being 97.9(which would give me a steady red line) or 97.4 which would keep my CH's... I'll go with the first one lol and lets see what tomorrow's temp brings and then we'll probably change it. I want these two weeks to be over so I can start the provera! **sigh**

Gabby---I do this every month.

Progesterone was 6.2. I'm both sad and happy. I'm happy because I know I'm not crazy. I knew there was a problem and there is a problem. I'm sad that there is a problem.

Stacey- I am excited for you to start provera.

Has anyone ever heard that alcohol is bad for fertility?

Babyo- oh I am so sorry there is a problem. This definitely explains the spotting, though and I am sooo glad you could find out now instead of in one year. Let us know what the game plan is. Bug hugs.

Stacey--I'm excited for you to start provera too. I am so frustrated for you.

Rainy--One glass won't do anything. Now, if you plan to down a 6 pack every night, that may do something. But there are plenty of women addicted to drugs and alcohol that still get pregnant and have babies.

I am sitting in my OH's office and sniffling my head off. I so desperately want to be a mommy and it's looking harder by the day. I'm at that place where I feel like a failure as a woman because having a baby is a hard thing for me to do. I'm not a happy camper today.

Oh, and the spotting is just annoying me that much more. It's like a big sign blinking in my face telling me I'm broken.

Sending lots and lots of hugs BabyO. I felt the same exact way and DH didn't get it. It drove him crazy in fact but I know precisely how you feel. It will happen hun! Hang in there!!

Jones - definitely excited about you starting Provera. This is one weird cycle!

Bbear - good luck!

Rainy - I don't drink...at all...so I can't answer but Happy Birthday and do what feels right! :)

Gabby - how are you today?

Babyo- I have so much hope for you that this knowledge will lead to solutions and action resulting in the beginning of your journey to motherhood.

Stacey, I'm with everyone else... I'm ready for you to start provera and let the baby making begin!! Not too much longer I bet!

Babyo- uhh I'm so sorry you are going thru this. I AM glad however, that you found out what it is without any further delay so an action plan can begin. You are so close now! Don't feel broken! You are gonna be all fixed up in no time :)

Liz, have a drink!!! I don't think there is a thing wrong with it! Before I found out I was pregnant with Roman I had a couple margaritas... I freaked out about it later and my Dr. Laughed it off... He was pretty much like, "do you know how much stuff mothers do before they realize theyre pregnant?? You're fine!!!"

Afm... Neg. Opk on Tuesday around 4pm, positive Wednesday morning at 7am, BD that morning... But no ewcm.... Finally got ewcm Thursday, BD'd that evening. I think I'm covered and I think I took the 24-36 hours to ovulate. I'm going to consider myself 1dpo tomorrow to be safe for when I start testing.

Hope everyone is doing well today! The job called me and sakes me for references so maybe ill hear something Monday on if I got it or not!

Morning everyone

BabyO - Dont think of it like that! Your probably down because AF is on her way again, but I think its relatively good - an identified problem (assuming that progesterone is low) that I believe ?is easily fixed with supplements? And your still quite early in your TTC - remember most people wait a year before trying to find out what the problem is (and then often no cause found), so your ahead of the game! Im sure you'll have your :baby: in no time. Good luck! :happydance:

Rainy - Go for it and enjoy yourself. Although statistically I think regular alcohol consumption may reduce fertility slightly - I meet alcoholic/meths drinking/inhalent sniffing pregnant women everyday! I really think a drink on your birthday is no issue. And happy birthday! :thumbup: I wouldnt even do a HPT - it is going to be negative at 6dpo and you dont want to get disappointed on your birthday! I know exactly what you mean about not enough sex. I think my DH expects me to miraculously manage to get pregnant without any :spermy:

Stacey - Hold in there, not long to go. And you never know - may be a happy ending to this ridiculous cycle!

AFM - No action last night, just another argument :nope: We did at least get 1 session in during my fertile period. My chart looks as if I ovulated day 12? Which would be good. But I didn't get much sleep the last 2 nights, so not sure if those temp rises are real. I guess a few more days will tell. :shrug: Vaginal temping does seem to be giving me a better looking chart so far. FX'd for all of us this month

TTC Funny to help pull me out of my funk: Since my progesterone is in the toilet I decided to go ahead and do the wedding pack facial blast thingie. Basically since coming off BC my acne has gone into full swing. So awesome right before a wedding, right? Anyway, OH walked with me to the pharmacy to have my mega antibiotics and steroids Rx filled. I was sniffling and carrying on the whole way there and back. OH, in an attempt to be the fabulous supportive almost hubby that he is turns to me and says (and I promise I'm pretty much quoting him word for word here): I really thought my penis would turn out to be magical and all your problems would go away...then you would come and light candles around my manhood and throw wreaths of flowers on it. You know, pay homage to the great magical penis!! I stopped sniffling and started laughing. Where does he come up with this stuff? Magical penis? Flinging flowers at his junk??? lol

:hugs: :hugs: Operation...Ditto to what everyone else said!!

yes I am very ready to start...I am very tempted to start now..But I'll probably wait a few more days and see what happens. I definitely don't feel pregnant tho..

Good Afternoon Dreamers!- Fx'd you caught that egg!!!!

Liz- Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy it!!!!

TTC Funny to help pull me out of my funk: Since my progesterone is in the toilet I decided to go ahead and do the wedding pack facial blast thingie. Basically since coming off BC my acne has gone into full swing. So awesome right before a wedding, right? Anyway, OH walked with me to the pharmacy to have my mega antibiotics and steroids Rx filled. I was sniffling and carrying on the whole way there and back. OH, in an attempt to be the fabulous supportive almost hubby that he is turns to me and says (and I promise I'm pretty much quoting him word for word here): I really thought my penis would turn out to be magical and all your problems would go away...then you would come and light candles around my manhood and throw wreaths of flowers on it. You know, pay homage to the great magical penis!! I stopped sniffling and started laughing. Where does he come up with this stuff? Magical penis? Flinging flowers at his junk??? lol

LOL Hilarious! Doesn't it make you feel so much better to have someone as supportive as him?! That facial sounds awesome! I've been breaking out horrible too...:wacko:

Dreamers- sorry DH wasn't cooperating with you :hugs:
Vaginally temps work for me too! I definitely saw a more clearer chart. i meant to say all this earlier but dunno what happened.

Stacey- implantation dip on your chart?
Babyo- your OH is so awesome, love that guy!
Dreamers- I think your temps are probably legit, looks like ov on cd12.
When did you BD? Sorry for the argument with DH, ugh, I hate it when DH doesn't want to give me his sperm!!!! Awful!
Bbear- let us know what is going on, hon, can't wait to find out what is up with you.
Ladies.... My breasts are so sore again this cycle and it is bumming me out big time because it seems to be an indication that I am NOT pregnant. I feel this way every cycle and I want these sore breasts to go away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->