The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I've heard of them but not looked into it much. It's way beyond my realm of comfort! :)

Well I have decided to go ahead and give it a try this cycle. Prob. in conjunction with Preseed. cant hurt! I let yall know how it goes! lol the things I do to have a baby! Cant wait to hear what my DH says about it. Has anyone on here had any luck with preseed?

I love PreSeed. Ignore the directions though and only use 1g or 1.5g. Any more than that and you will turn into a human slip and slide!

With the cups do you put them in after you BD?

Oh I think that is a great idea!! I use pre-seed and I have been thinking about adding the soft cups. Babyo- from what I have heard that is exactly what you do. Keeps the swimmers close to where they need to be.

DH and I used Pre-Seed for months and I love it. It's the only lube that doesn't burn...BUT....we got pregnant the first cycle we tried ConceivePlus in addition to PreSeed.

We used ConceivePlus one day before ovulation and PreSeed 1dpo (or if my adjusted temps are off a day due to traveling, ConceivePlus at 2 days before ov and PreSeed on ov day). Since we're having a girl, I'm leaning toward saying the ConceivePlus is what helped us!

Honestly? Not much. They're both sperm friendly. ConceivePlus I think was more expensive and comes already in little tubes versus the pre-seed application syringe thingies. They claim CP has nutrients for sperm to stay alive longer though whereas Preseed doesn't make that claim.

Well what im planning on doing, is using the preseed for BD and after the "deposit" (lol) I will wait 5 minutes and then insert the cup!! Sound good?? I think i may need to practice to put it in first! never used one. I told my DH this plan and he thinks im out of my mind. He says i should just let it" Happen". UMMMM no sir now that is crazy!!!

Well what im planning on doing, is using the preseed for BD and after the "deposit" (lol) I will wait 5 minutes and then insert the cup!! Sound good?? I think i may need to practice to put it in first! never used one. I told my DH this plan and he thinks im out of my mind. He says i should just let it" Happen". UMMMM no sir now that is crazy!!!

Good luck!!! Hope it works!!! FX'd!:winkwink:

LvnMommy- good luck with the softcups!! i am VERY interested in these... I cant wait for you to report back!

I have tried preseed and liked it very much in the past...!

Stacey- whats new with you???

babyo- i love that your MW called you so quickly. I am thrilled there is a plan in place :)

afm, nothing much, really! 4DPO and just kind of waiting around for time to pass, like usual. I am having a lazy day with DS and DH husband... its been wonderful so far!! I am not feeling any different as of now so hopefully in the next week I start getting some good pregnancy symptoms! Heres to all the 2012 babies!!

LvnMommy- good luck with the softcups!! i am VERY interested in these... I cant wait for you to report back!

I have tried preseed and liked it very much in the past...!

Stacey- whats new with you???

babyo- i love that your MW called you so quickly. I am thrilled there is a plan in place :)

afm, nothing much, really! 4DPO and just kind of waiting around for time to pass, like usual. I am having a lazy day with DS and DH husband... its been wonderful so far!! I am not feeling any different as of now so hopefully in the next week I start getting some good pregnancy symptoms! Heres to all the 2012 babies!!

Hya Molly!
Not much here...weekend was a lot of fun with DH..it was definitely a much needed time alone :). I talked to my brother in law (OB/GYN) and asked him about the provera.. He told me it wouldn't cause any damage if I was pregnant and started taking it..So I went ahead and started it last night. I have a horrible headache and I'm so tired! my dirty dishes are still in the sink LOL. My temps have been wacky! and no pregnancy symptoms..Took a test this morning and it was negative..So I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

I hope your dpo go by fast so you can start testing!!!!

Dreamers- I just took a look at your chart and your temps look really good!!! How are ya feeling?

Stacey- How HANDY is it to have a BIL thats an OB/GYN?!?! Thats awesome!! lol Seriously!
I'm glad you had a nice weekend :) I feel like I am due for some sort of vacation-- I keep trying to talk DH into taking a few days off and us getting out of this place for a while! lol i need it! So, do you know how long itll take Provera to jump start your body? I hope its quick so you can start fresh with CD1! I bet your temps, OPKs will be SO much more clear this next cycle.... and you may just get you a new years baby! That would be so cool!

Stacey- How HANDY is it to have a BIL thats an OB/GYN?!?! Thats awesome!! lol Seriously!
I'm glad you had a nice weekend :) I feel like I am due for some sort of vacation-- I keep trying to talk DH into taking a few days off and us getting out of this place for a while! lol i need it! So, do you know how long itll take Provera to jump start your body? I hope its quick so you can start fresh with CD1! I bet your temps, OPKs will be SO much more clear this next cycle.... and you may just get you a new years baby! That would be so cool!

Not bad, If I have some doubts of questions I always call. But I try not to go into much detail..he is my brother in law..lol. It would be a nice for you to get away...It's so different going on vacation with DH only, not to mention the uninterrupted alone time :winkwink: Well the NP told me it could take up to 2 weeks to get my period..If it doesn't happen, Then I need to call and go in for some tests. **sigh** more waiting!

Any of you tried Soy? I bought a bottle to try...I don't want to have another 70+ days cycle.

Ok crazyyyyy just looked at my test from this morning two lines!!! Faint one.... Took another just now and very faint but there !!!! How do i upload pics for yall to look at?? Im so crazy excited shaking as i type this

i guess i wont be needing those soft cups and preseed!!!! wow it happened so fast! BFP HERE

i guess i wont be needing those soft cups and preseed!!!! wow it happened so fast! BFP HERE

YAY!! How exciting!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
How many dpo are u?
ok to add a picture..start a new post here and click on the little clip beside the smiley white face. and then find the pic in ur files where u saved it to when u uploaded it. If saved on comp. the other ways I don't know..sorry

10 DPO!!! And i just looked at the FRER i used 2 days ago and what do you know FAINT LINE. :happydance::happydance::happydance: Im so EXCIted never in a million years i thought it would work so fast had my mirena out March 5th!!!

10 DPO!!! And i just looked at the FRER i used 2 days ago and what do you know FAINT LINE. :happydance::happydance::happydance: Im so EXCIted never in a million years i thought it would work so fast had my mirena out March 5th!!!

That was pretty fast!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics! Congrats again!

Faint i know but its there !!! Picture from my iphone will be taking a frer in morning

Attachments

• preggo.png
    preggo.png
    39 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom