The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Molly- that is wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

Dreamers- I'm not sick. Last night when I got home from work it was the same, very high for sure. The fever alarm on my thermometer went off! Haha. This am it was a full degree lower and now I am having tummy upset (not nausea, I will spare you the details) that usually happens just before AF. Time will tell! I think the problem with too much progesterone could be just that my estrogen could be too low. The hormones work together in tandem, if one is too high the other can be too low. If not pregnant next cycle I can go see my doc, she wanted 6 months to allow my body to adjust post mirena.

My cycles have been 22 days if you count the day I start spotting/bleeding. Then I had the weird long cycle after the MC.

I'm so happy my midwife didn't ask me to wait a full 6 months because I had enough of the 8 day Luteal phase by cycle #5!!!!!

How many cycles have you had?

Hey Liz- How was your birthday weekend? how ya feeling?

Hi Stacey my birthday dinner was fantastic and I had a wonderful day in general. As for how I am feeling, you know me, the symptoms queen! Sore biobs? Check. Nausea? Check. Cramping? Check. Irritability? Check. Super high temps? Check. I haven't been regularly temping, but randomly checked the am cuz I was roasting hot when I woke up and temp was 99.8. Last cycle I ran really warm, as well. I think I have too much progesterone maybe??
I am testing on Sunday with Molly!
OH how exciting! maybe those are good signs!!! Fx'd for you guys!!!

Ooh, can I join in? I'll be 10 dpo Sunday and it might keep me away from the tests for a few more days!

Congratulations Lvnmommy! A happy and healthy 9 months to you

Thanks Stacey - Im not sure my temps mean anything yet, I often get a triphasic pattern and Im too early to implant still at 6 dpo. Im pretty pleased my chart looks as good as it could at this point though. Vaginal temping have made my chart so much more clear.

Liz - thats a VERY high temp, are you sick?! You cant have too much progesterone can you?
YAY!!! More testing!!!!
Hey ladies, just comin by to say I got the job! Feeling good, its a huge pay cut from what I used to do, but I know ill be happier here and can get back to enjoying doing something outside the house.

How's everyone today?
Congrats Molly!!!

afm- not much really, except that because of my temps well my ch's are gone..Not that it really matters. Yesterday I was feeling really crappy, I'm guessing it was because of Provera. Today I feel much better tho! and looking forward to starting my period!

My cycles have been 22 days if you count the day I start spotting/bleeding. Then I had the weird long cycle after the MC.

I'm so happy my midwife didn't ask me to wait a full 6 months because I had enough of the 8 day Luteal phase by cycle #5!!!!!

How many cycles have you had?

Calasen, Lucy, panda, ginger...... Where aaaaarreeee yyyoooouuuuu?

We miss ya <3

How exciting LovnMommy!

Im in cycle 8
Looking forward to testing Sunday, a bit nervous actually
FF just changed my O day based on day 6 temp?! To day 13. Bugger that Im not going backwards in dpo - Ive changed the method until it agreed to day 12.

Fingers crossed stacey that AF arrives promptly, you deserve a medal for putting up with this cycle!

Rainy i hope hope hope that does not mean af is on her way

Thanks dreamers. I am oddly optimistic, but I think also realistic. I have a good plan for next cycle. More relaxing, more sex with pre-seed and NO ibuprofen. Have you been seeing any benefits from evening primrose oil?

While twiddling my thumbs waiting to TTC again I thought I'd obsess about my wedding for a bit.

Here are our engagement photos. :) I love these photos!

Now you guys have a face for all those TTC funnies! (Although he might die if he knew you all now know what he looks like!!)

gorgeous pics babyo!!!

LOVE how you guys changed outfits - totally wish we had done that now!! lol

You two are glowing and what a lovely pair! Can't help but think about fh's balls unfortunately due to the stories. Sorry! Lol. So sorry if that joke was in bad taste. All in good fun.

hahahaha

Now he's sitting here going "What did you tell them about my balls!?!"

teeheehee

Beautiful pictures!!!! Those are really nice, and sooo romantic! Your one beautiful lady Operation!
LOL Liz, after I read your comment I was pretty much thinking the same thing!

Hey ladies! Just checking in... Now am officially 6dpo. Not feeling a thing. Lol I'm really excited to test Sunday but kind of expecting a bfn just due to it being early... So I won't be too heart broken just yet if I don't get two lines. Lol I feel very good about this cycle... As 85-90% of couples get pregnant within a year, at 7 mos trying surely I'm closing in on my odds, right? Lol
Hope everyone is doing well. I will be keeping busy with my new job! I have a ton of stuff to do before I start! Health screening, drug test, bloods, immunizations, security clearance, get my badge, parking stickers... It's crazy. Plus I have to do some of my new hire paperwork online. Nuts!!

Taurus - congratulations on your new job! So nice to be excited about work. Getting all that stuff together sounds like a good distraction from the 2ww

Operation - Stunning photos! I really enjoyed looking at them. Makes me wish DH could do it all over again - I love weddings. Your going to have so much fun

3 days to Sunday...

Taurus--My ID badge is the bane of my existence! I always end up with the worst photo. I hope you have more luck! When do you start?

Molly- I am so excited for your new job!!!! Too much work before you're even working. I think I faxed back and forth around 16 different documents. Then they mixed up my info and told me I was dead!! They entered the wrong social security number. It was hilarious!

Babyo- "balliday" was all I could think!

Congrats Luvnmommy :)

I'm here, just been busy with sick pet rats and a dislocated knee. Focusing on making my wedding dress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->